First Cycle - Test P

Jprh

Hi all

After a long long time researching and spending hours trying to learn as much as I can before dipping my toes in, I’ve decided I’m going to do my first cycle of Test P. Low to begin, thinking 1ml everyday or 2ml EOD.
I’m 29, female, been training roughly 10 years.

My question is in regards to administering. This may sound stupid but the needles, gauges, size etc all confuses the hell out of me! I’d really love some help/advice on which products to go for/stick with and a few other questions:

- is my starting dosage too low?
- which brand, size, etc needle is recommended?
- when should I increase my dosage/by how much?
- will the needle size need to change if my dosage is increased?
- recommended injection site?

Sorry if my questions sound ridiculous - I really appreciate the help!!

Cheers!

Twizted

Hello and welcome. We can't really give you dosage guidance based off of 1ml or 2ml, every brand has different mg/ml so we need to know how many mg you are planning on taking.

Needle size is more of a personal preference, I personally use 27 guage 1-1.5 inches in length. 25 guage 1.5 inch is pretty standard for most people I think. The best place to inject is the ventro glute. I would suggest looking up videos on proper injection pra times for that site, I posted a video a while back I'll see if I can find it again.

Jprh

Thanks for
Hello and welcome. We can't really give you dosage guidance based off of 1ml or 2ml, every brand has different mg/ml so we need to know how many mg you are planning on taking.

Needle size is more of a personal preference, I personally use 27 guage 1-1.5 inches in length. 25 guage 1.5 inch is pretty standard for most people I think. The best place to inject is the ventro glute. I would suggest looking up videos on proper injection pra times for that site, I posted a video a while back I'll see if I can find it again.
Thanks for your reply! Sorry for the misinformation - I’m looking at 1mg ED or 2mg EOD.

Is there a specific brand you’d suggest for needles? I’ve read about people suggesting .3cc 1/2” insulin syringes? Tbh it’s like trying to understand another language lol. Thanks so much for your help!

Gainz.

Thanks for

Thanks for your reply! Sorry for the misinformation - I’m looking at 1mg ED or 2mg EOD.

Is there a specific brand you’d suggest for needles? I’ve read about people suggesting .3cc 1/2” insulin syringes? Tbh it’s like trying to understand another language lol. Thanks so much for your help!
Amazon has great prices on pins. Most people get 18g pins to draw. The bigger the gauge the easier it is to draw, and 25g to inject. The smaller the gauge the less it hurts. Now how many cc barrels you use, that's preference and how much gear you plan on using. If you're only injecting .5ml at a time you don't want a 5ml syringe (barrel) but like some of the monsters here that are taking 1,500mg from a 500mg vial... that means they are injecting 3ml at once.... so they wouldn't want a 1ml syringe.

Just look for Luer lock needles and syringes on Amazon, you'll find what you need. The less amount of gear your injecting, the smaller syringe you want.

As for your dosage... I honestly have no idea what's a good starting point for a female.
The only thing I can say is most test p vials are 100mg per ml. If you're looking to inject 1mg... that's injecting .01ml that's a incredibly small amount.

Hopefully one of the more experienced people here can help you with that

@HGH.to maybe you can help this young lady out.

Jprh

Amazon has great prices on pins. Most people get 18g pins to draw. The bigger the gauge the easier it is to draw, and 25g to inject. The smaller the gauge the less it hurts. Now how many cc barrels you use, that's preference and how much gear you plan on using. If you're only injecting .5ml at a time you don't want a 5ml syringe (barrel) but like some of the monsters here that are taking 1,500mg from a 500mg vial... that means they are injecting 3ml at once.... so they wouldn't want a 1ml syringe.

Just look for Luer lock needles and syringes on Amazon, you'll find what you need. The less amount of gear your injecting, the smaller syringe you want.

As for your dosage... I honestly have no idea what's a good starting point for a female.
The only thing I can say is most test p vials are 100mg per ml. If you're looking to inject 1mg... that's injecting .01ml that's a incredibly small amount.

Hopefully one of the more experienced people here can help you with that

@HGH.to maybe you can help this young lady out.
Cheers for the reply! Honestly, trying to understand what the gauge, cc barrels, drawing pin, injecting pin etc is.. Is confusing the hell out of me.

I've been recommended to start with the really small amount (from a 100mg vial) 1mg ED or 2mg EOD (which would be easier I believe than ED) to begin with.
- if I'm injecting 2mg EOD would it be right to go for a 27G 1/5inch syringe?

I've been suggested this one but unsure if I'm injecting 2mg EOD the barrel wouldn't be big enough? Could be an incredibly stupid question, sorry if it is!

Thanks again! Hopefully hear from @HGH.to soon.

:)

Gainz.

Cheers for the reply! Honestly, trying to understand what the gauge, cc barrels, drawing pin, injecting pin etc is.. Is confusing the hell out of me.

I've been recommended to start with the really small amount (from a 100mg vial) 1mg ED or 2mg EOD (which would be easier I believe than ED) to begin with.
- if I'm injecting 2mg EOD would it be right to go for a 27G 1/5inch syringe?

I've been suggested this one but unsure if I'm injecting 2mg EOD the barrel wouldn't be big enough? Could be an incredibly stupid question, sorry if it is!

Thanks again! Hopefully hear from @HGH.to soon.

:)
You're problem wouldn't be if the barrel is big enough... but small enough!
If you're only injecting 1mg from a 100mg per ml vial... that means you're only injecting .01ml a incredibly small amount. Or 2mg would be .02ml

You would want the smallest syringe available! A .5cc barrel (syringe) would be your best bet

Jprh

You're problem wouldn't be if the barrel is big enough... but small enough!
If you're only injecting 1mg from a 100mg per ml vial... that means you're only injecting .01ml a incredibly small amount. Or 2mg would be .02ml

You would want the smallest syringe available! A .5cc barrel (syringe) would be your best bet
Thanks so much! I appreciate your help.. and patience with me getting my head around it haha.

suppsforlife

Hello @Jprh and welcome to MG.
Before we get into syringes - are you sure you want to start with testosterone? There are much better options for females! Have you researched Anavar, for example? also, you said 1 ml ED. Considering that most Test P are 100 mg, that's definitely not a starting dosage! Not even for men! I wouldn't run testosterone if you want to keep your femininity intact!

Gainz.

I
Before we get into syringes - are you sure you want to start with testosterone? There are much better options for females! Have you researched Anavar, for example? also, you said 1 ml ED. Considering that most Test P are 100 mg, that's definitely not a starting dosage! Not even for men! I wouldn't run testosterone if you want to keep your femininity intact!
Was waiting for you or @HGH.to to respond.
I think she keeps getting her ml and mg mixed up!
But yeah I was gonna ask her about anavar as well.
Give her the boost shes looking for, without the unwanted.... growth, and no pinning!

HGH.to

After a long long time researching and spending hours trying to learn as much as I can before dipping my toes in, I’ve decided I’m going to do my first cycle of Test P.
what is your goal? why do you want to use steroids?
Low to begin, thinking 1ml everyday or 2ml EOD.
what's Test P concentration?
This may sound stupid
no questions are stupid!
- is my starting dosage too low?
for a female it seems like your starting dosage is way too high!
- which brand, size, etc needle is recommended?
2 needles for one shot. one for drawing (18g) and one for injecting (23g) 1-1.5 inch.
- when should I increase my dosage/by how much?
when you have enough experience and when you know you'll tolerate the dosage and when you want more results. But at such starting dosage, you wouldn't need to increase anytime soon.
- will the needle size need to change if my dosage is increased?
no
- recommended injection site?
tbh, I'm not sure if they are the same for both men and women. But i assume so. Common intramuscular injection sites are glutes, quads and shoulders
I’ve read about people suggesting .3cc 1/2” insulin syringes?
insulin syringes for intramuscular injections are a really bad idea!

Generally, @suppsforlife is right!

Twizted

She corrected herself and said 1mg ED. I don't know enough about females and gear to know if 1mg is enough or too much

Gainz.

She corrected herself and said 1mg ED. I don't know enough about females and gear to know if 1mg is enough or too much
Yeah I noticed she bounced back and forth between ml and mg.

But I agree... how 7mg a week would affect a female? 🤔
Haven't the slightest, I feel like that's low... but I honestly don't know.

Jprh

Hi all!

I definitely kept mixing up mg and ml - sorry to be so confusing!

Total to begin I would like to pin 7mg per week (whether that's 1mg ED or 2mg EOD I'm not sure yet but 2mg EOD seems easier and more 'popular' from what I've read? I've spent a hell of a long time researching, reading women's stories and experiences (because they are so different to mens, ie dosage, side effects, etc) and from talking to many women who've spent years in the industry trying various different cycles (including Var as suggested above), the one that has always come out on top amongst those who have used it has been Test P. For 'feeling incredible', strength increase, muscle increase and less harsh on side effects when finding your body's ideal dose (ie bloating, water retention, body hair, sex drive, acne and so on). Every women has been different in what they can tolerate but as a starting point most have started at 1mg ED. Some found this too low, increasing in time to upto 21mg per week and others stuck here finding it perfect for them.

Yeah I noticed she bounced back and forth between ml and mg.

But I agree... how 7mg a week would affect a female? 🤔
Haven't the slightest, I feel like that's low... but I honestly don't know.

I don't know 100% why women's dosage is so much lower than men's.

I

Was waiting for you or @HGH.to to respond.
I think she keeps getting her ml and mg mixed up!
But yeah I was gonna ask her about anavar as well.
Give her the boost shes looking for, without the unwanted.... growth, and no pinning!
What puts me off something like Var, Dbol or even Winny is the major water retention, hair falling out, major acne etc (when comparing to their experience against Test P) and in quite a few cases (from experiences told to me) such little positive sides like strength or muscle size increase.

Thanks all!

Gainz.

Hi all!

I definitely kept mixing up mg and ml - sorry to be so confusing!

Total to begin I would like to pin 7mg per week (whether that's 1mg ED or 2mg EOD I'm not sure yet but 2mg EOD seems easier and more 'popular' from what I've read? I've spent a hell of a long time researching, reading women's stories and experiences (because they are so different to mens, ie dosage, side effects, etc) and from talking to many women who've spent years in the industry trying various different cycles (including Var as suggested above), the one that has always come out on top amongst those who have used it has been Test P. For 'feeling incredible', strength increase, muscle increase and less harsh on side effects when finding your body's ideal dose (ie bloating, water retention, body hair, sex drive, acne and so on). Every women has been different in what they can tolerate but as a starting point most have started at 1mg ED. Some found this too low, increasing in time to upto 21mg per week and others stuck here finding it perfect for them.

I don't know 100% why women's dosage is so much lower than men's.

What puts me off something like Var, Dbol or even Winny is the major water retention, hair falling out, major acne etc (when comparing to their experience against Test P) and in quite a few cases (from experiences told to me) such little positive sides like strength or muscle size increase.

Thanks all!
Anavars sides are incredibly low. Very little water retention and very little hair loss.
But why women need so much less... that I don't know. I do know that while 5mg of anavar will work wonders for you, we need 30mg to do the same thing.
I'm still trying to figure out how you can pin 2mg out of a 100ml vial. That's .02ml
I have a 1cc barrel, the .02ml mark is... is nothing. I don't know if it would be enough to make it through the 1.5" needle. You must have to dilute it with oil, because I just don't see how injecting .02ml would be practical.

Twizted

Anavars sides are incredibly low. Very little water retention and very little hair loss.
But why women need so much less... that I don't know. I do know that while 5mg of anavar will work wonders for you, we need 30mg to do the same thing.
I'm still trying to figure out how you can pin 2mg out of a 100ml vial. That's .02ml
I have a 1cc barrel, the .02ml mark is... is nothing. I don't know if it would be enough to make it through the 1.5" needle. You must have to dilute it with oil, because I just don't see how injecting .02ml would be practical.
That small amount definitely seems foreign to us because we do so much. I'm not sure how women do it and keep it accurate but I know many women do. Gonna be a bit of trial and error I suppose.

@Jprh I don't usually see many women posting here but I have noticed a good bit posting on the meso forum, maybe you can check it out and get some first hand guidance from another female.

Jprh

For small dosing like I’ve been recommended being a female, the syringe I’ve been suggested to go for is .3cc insulin syringes with a 1/2” 29g pin. The barrel is very small and you can easily dose to the .01cc or even less as the barrel acts as a magnifier.

For reference, this is a .5cc slin pin, so dosing small amounts is super easy. Women need far less than men for it to make a huge difference for them. But as Twizted said, trial and error.. see what works for you.

The sides of Var for men might be a lot less than how they affect women, nearly all I’ve spoken to would choose Dbol over Var and even then the sides can be near enough to put one off. Men are so different to women it’s crazy!
That small amount definitely seems foreign to us because we do so much. I'm not sure how women do it and keep it accurate but I know many women do. Gonna be a bit of trial and error I suppose.

@Jprh I don't usually see many women posting here but I have noticed a good bit posting on the meso forum, maybe you can check it out and get some first hand guidance from another female.
Thanks so much for the suggestion! I’ll definitely check it out - I appreciate everyone’s help.

Gainz.

I didn't even know they made barrels that small 🤣

I've just always heard anavar was the safest option for women. I hope you stay here and do a cycle log. I would love to see how this works out for you. I'm sure most of us guys would.

HGH.to

I'm not even sure if 7 mg/week is going to offer any effect. moreover, that needle length won't be enough to reach muscles. or you're going to go for the subq injection?
anyway, i would still try anavar. very small dosage. like 5 mg/day. it has reduced androgenic activity and that's why most women use Anavar. IMO it would be a better option than just 1 mg/day of Test that I'm not sure if you could accurately measure it

Twizted

I can say for sure that my wife has used anavar and it works really well for her. She was using 10mg a day, no acne, no water retention and no hair loss for her.

Jprh

I'm not even sure if 7 mg/week is going to offer any effect. moreover, that needle length won't be enough to reach muscles. or you're going to go for the subq injection?
anyway, i would still try anavar. very small dosage. like 5 mg/day. it has reduced androgenic activity and that's why most women use Anavar. IMO it would be a better option than just 1 mg/day of Test that I'm not sure if you could accurately measure it
Female bodies respond very strongly to Testosterone. As a comparison, the average man will have a 4-6x multiplier in his Testosterone levels when using exogenous Testosterone. So that means that, on average, a male using 100mg of Test per week will show 400-600ng/dl on his bloodwork.

Contrast that with females who regularly show 10-40x multipliers. When using 10-14mg of Testosterone per week they can show 200-400ng/dl returns on their Testosterone’s assays.

I'm told low doses are key when it comes to Test for women. As shown above, the barrel on that syringe would definitely be small enough for that amount.

Anavar is 'still on the table', but even then, talking to women and reading women's experiences on who have dabbled with Var and Dbol... Dbol would come out on top for me over those 2 as a preferred cycle.

I can say for sure that my wife has used anavar and it works really well for her. She was using 10mg a day, no acne, no water retention and no hair loss for her.
That's awesome! Glad to hear she had a great experience with Var :love: