50ml injectables

CaptainPlanet

Anyone come across 50ml bottles of Test or something, as opposed to 10ml, or 1ml?

It's just easier to use the larger bottles, so I am curious where I could find them.

Aussie

Yes. Seen a few people in Australia selling “jugs”
Personal I wouldn’t buy unless it’s a lot cheaper as you need to then put it into 10ml serial vials. Or you could just risk infecting the vial

zakco

I don't want to be drawing out of the same bottle for 6 months.....10 is plenty.

Twizted

I use 50ml vials with zero issues. The only real issue is the stopper quality, just keep an eye on it throughout. As long as you use a clean needle and wipe the stopper with alcohol you won't run any risk of contamination.

Aussie

I use 50ml vials with zero issues. The only real issue is the stopper quality, just keep an eye on it throughout. As long as you use a clean needle and wipe the stopper with alcohol you won't run any risk of contamination.
I have had the rubber on a 10ml vial start to break away and particles of it in the oil. Lots of people have it happen when using a big draw needle.

This is why it’s better to take it from the 50ml vial and put into 10ml sterile vials to use.
While doing this you can also filter in again just to be safe.

Twizted

I have had the rubber on a 10ml vial start to break away and particles of it in the oil. Lots of people have it happen when using a big draw needle.

This is why it’s better to take it from the 50ml vial and put into 10ml sterile vials to use.
While doing this you can also filter in again just to be safe.
You must have some crappy stoppers if they are breaking on a 10ml vial. I mean that's usually just 10 pokes, maybe 20. I have yet to see the stopper break up on my 50ml vials but I also don't buy the cheaper vials I think this helps. Plus I don't draw with a 23 guage b/c it seems excessive to me.

Aussie

You must have some crappy stoppers if they are breaking on a 10ml vial. I mean that's usually just 10 pokes, maybe 20. I have yet to see the stopper break up on my 50ml vials but I also don't buy the cheaper vials I think this helps. Plus I don't draw with a 23 guage b/c it seems excessive to me.
I don’t care what you do.

New people need to know what can happen. I was told about this happening to the stopper after it happened to me. Lucky I kept everything sterile.

Good luck with your 50ml jugs. Maybe try 100ml if it’s so good

Twizted

I don’t care what you do.

New people need to know what can happen. I was told about this happening to the stopper after it happened to me. Lucky I kept everything sterile.

Good luck with your 50ml jugs. Maybe try 100ml if it’s so good
I said in my post to keep an eye on the stopper if you use a 50ml so I don't see the issue here. OP asked about 50ml vials and I have experience with them so I gave my input, if that bothers you move the fuck on.

CaptainPlanet

Definitely saves time, but also prevents forgetting or being lazy about it.

I know it sounds pretty lame, as in why would you forget or be lazy about an injection? shit happens, so I also try microdose daily or EOD.

Twizted

Definitely saves time, but also prevents forgetting or being lazy about it.

I know it sounds pretty lame, as in why would you forget or be lazy about an injection? shit happens, so I also try microdose daily or EOD.
I know what you mean man, I've forgot doses before and there have been plenty of times where I wanted to skip it.

CaptainPlanet

Sounds strange, maybe, but about a month's worth. Easy peasy, don't got to do any prep for another month. Takes no longer than 1 hour to prep everything so I can just grab, pull, plunge, and inject.