Changing dosages and compounds.

Whiz

Posted some pics they’re a month apart. I’m a month in on my first cycle running 400mg test a week and im blowing up which is what I want. My question is to the people who have ran high dosages and currently run high dosages. What’s your take on that? Health reasons aside. I’m currently thinking about upping my dose to 800mg a week and maybe adding in some dbol.

Attachments

• 1EA925BB-F966-47EE-B0DD-83E57074571A.jpeg
    1EA925BB-F966-47EE-B0DD-83E57074571A.jpeg
    717.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 609EA26F-55F1-4F37-B46F-59D9C7BE3EF9.jpeg
    609EA26F-55F1-4F37-B46F-59D9C7BE3EF9.jpeg
    289.7 KB · Views: 4
D

Deleted member 45086

Posted some pics they’re a month apart. I’m a month in on my first cycle running 400mg test a week and im blowing up which is what I want. My question is to the people who have ran high dosages and currently run high dosages. What’s your take on that? Health reasons aside. I’m currently thinking about upping my dose to 800mg a week and maybe adding in some dbol.
Brother if you are only a month in the you are just seeing the beginning of your growth. I wouldn't change your gear at all. If anything just add more carbs and protein. By week 12 I think you will be happy

Whiz

Brother if you are only a month in the you are just seeing the beginning of your growth. I wouldn't change your gear at all. If anything just add more carbs and protein. By week 12 I think you will be happy
Thanks so have you ran high dosages before and if you have did you notice a difference from when you switched to a higher dose in terms of the amount of muscle that you were able to pack on?

bobby ricky

Thanks so have you ran high dosages before and if you have did you notice a difference from when you switched to a higher dose in terms of the amount of muscle that you were able to pack on?
I think you should stay where u are. It’s not a race it’s a marathon. I’ve ran a gram of test and 900 deca. I would never go from 400 to 800. I would never increase unless everything else has failed. Eat and lift like you mean it. Also get your sleep and eat more and at least a gallon of water or more per day. Don’t count till the pain sets in then start counting. Push as far into the pain as possible. Give your body no other choice but to grow. If you haven’t herd of ct fletcher watch his 10 commandments of bodybuilding. I swear that man changed my life. Push eat sleep 👍

D

Deleted member 45086

Yeah I have ran up to 1000/week. You can really run into side effects. That's why I recommend you stay where you are. Next cycle maybe try 600 test and 400 deca. It's actually more effective and safer in my opinion than just upping your test to 800 next time.

suppsforlife

I agree with these guys that increasing the dosage is a bad idea. why would you as long as you see them gains? especially because you're only a month into it. Testosterone E or C really starts working about 4-6 weeks into the cycle.
increasing that much is not going to cause a huge difference in muscle growth, but it will make a huge difference in side effects!

D

Deleted member 45086

When you guys do run multiple compounds how do you balance out the pin times per week?
Well if it's a test e 600 and deca 400 cycle for example.
Test e 300 on Monday and Thursday.
Deca 400 on Monday or you can do 200 on Monday and Thursday with your test e injection.

Whiz

I agree with these guys that increasing the dosage is a bad idea. why would you as long as you see them gains? especially because you're only a month into it. Testosterone E or C really starts working about 4-6 weeks into the cycle.
increasing that much is not going to cause a huge difference in muscle growth, but it will make a huge difference in side effects!
I want to get to a certain level in bodybuilding and most of the elite guys im pretty sure all have ran high dosages to build the muscle they have.

bobby ricky

I want to get to a certain level in bodybuilding and most of the elite guys im pretty sure all have ran high dosages to build the muscle they have.
It’s your first cycle my friend. And you are just starting to reap the benefits of this one. See what u get out of it and you can go up on your next one.

loren

if you increase your dose you might get bigger but you will rob your self of gains take the gains as far as they will go diet is so important add more protine and carbs. every one is affraid of carbs but carbs are for say the bus driver that delivers the protine to the body im not saying go over board with carbs but i can tell if im short on carbs just the way i feel and look. dont be alarmed when the scale falls the compounds your using tend to hold water research the gear and try to go with a lesser compound that will not retain so much water diet diet no one likes to hear it but literally you are what you eat. good luck rember less gear better health less money spent be in this sport for longevity

suppsforlife

agree with these guys.
it's very important to remember that while it's true that elite guys in bodybuilding are using higher dosages, they have a lot of cycles under their belt. you're on your first try. you have all the time to reach what you're aiming for

Denicnut

500mg of test per week will give good results if you want try 250mg or 300mg of deca added to it for ten weeks I would add an anabolic or a little bit of an oral anabolic instead of bumping up test that high you will just have to deal with water , bloat, acne, gyno and maybe moody and shit then you will have to take anti estrogen most likely and then lipids get fucked up they aren’t good for heart health if you keep test low to mild and add a small amount of an anabolic you be way better off and for gains too

Gainz.

Ok... I'm gonna say it again.
More gear doesn't mean more muscle!
Gear just let's you push yourself harder, then recover faster.
So 400mg of test and intense training with a rock solid diet will work FAR BETTER than 800mg working out twice a week and a crap diet.
Honestly diet is everything!
If you want to compete you need a extremely dedicated and disciplined diet. We're talking about weighing food, 5-6 meals per day, waking up at 4:30am to get a meal in, blending chicken, broccoli and egg whites because you're sick of chewing and need the calories and protein! If you want to look a certain way you have to eat a certain way! Period end of story!
Gear doesn't just grow muscle... it just doesn't! If it did I'm sure most of us would just do 1,500mg of test and 600mg of tren and call it day. But the truth is you can take that much, not lift or eat and nothing would happen... except for some really nasty sides.
So stop worrying about taking more gear, or adding more compounds and put that money and effort into your diet!
Any pro will tell you the same exact thing.
They weight lift for 2 or 3 hours a day, and pinning takes a few minutes. But the eating is constant! Its literally the most important part of bodybuilding!
If I'm coming across like a dick, I don't mean it.
I'm just a skinny guy trying to get bigger 😁

bobby ricky

Ok... I'm gonna say it again.
More gear doesn't mean more muscle!
Gear just let's you push yourself harder, then recover faster.
So 400mg of test and intense training with a rock solid diet will work FAR BETTER than 800mg working out twice a week and a crap diet.
Honestly diet is everything!
If you want to compete you need a extremely dedicated and disciplined diet. We're talking about weighing food, 5-6 meals per day, waking up at 4:30am to get a meal in, blending chicken, broccoli and egg whites because you're sick of chewing and need the calories and protein! If you want to look a certain way you have to eat a certain way! Period end of story!
Gear doesn't just grow muscle... it just doesn't! If it did I'm sure most of us would just do 1,500mg of test and 600mg of tren and call it day. But the truth is you can take that much, not lift or eat and nothing would happen... except for some really nasty sides.
So stop worrying about taking more gear, or adding more compounds and put that money and effort into your diet!
Any pro will tell you the same exact thing.
They weight lift for 2 or 3 hours a day, and pinning takes a few minutes. But the eating is constant! Its literally the most important part of bodybuilding!
If I'm coming across like a dick, I don't mean it.
I'm just a skinny guy trying to get bigger 😁
U make me feel like a looser 😂 I only workout 3 times per week.

D

Deleted member 45086

Ok, forgive me but Big Belly is going to go scientific for a minute. 😂
A clinical study was done with 4 variables.
1. Group A received no testosterone and no intense exercise.
2. Group B received no testosterone but intense exercise I think 3-4 times per week.
3. Group C received 500mg testosterone per week but no exercise.
4. Group D received 500mg of test with intense exercise.
The study was done for 10-12 weeks.
1. Group A. No added muscle and increased fat%.

D

Deleted member 45086

Group B had increased muscle and small decrease in fat.
Group C had more increased muscle than group B and more of a decrease in fat.
Group D of course had the highest increase in muscle and decrease in fat.
The fact of this study was that using gear even without exercise will out perform exercise without gear.
These aren't Big Belly's findings. 😂 This is a scientific fact.

Gainz.

Group B had increased muscle and small decrease in fat.
Group C had more increased muscle than group B and more of a decrease in fat.
Group D of course had the highest increase in muscle and decrease in fat.
The fact of this study was that using gear even without exercise will out perform exercise without gear.
These aren't Big Belly's findings. 😂 This is a scientific fact.
See I've read several different things saying the exact opposite. I've also seen videos on YouTube "I'm gonna take 400mg of test and not workout, track my progress" and nothing happens.
Not to mention some of the newer members here that have shown before and after cycle pics and it was damn near impossible to tell the difference.
I'm not saying that yours is false... we all know that age, diet and genetics play a huge factor in how test effects you. Some people are hyper responsive, while others can take all the gear in the world and not gain a single lb.

But also @Bigbelly .... I'm trying to get the new guys to focus more on diet and training than taking grams of gear. Even that study showed that proper exercise will only help the gear!

And @bobby ricky I WOULD NEVER CALL YOU A LOSER!! I like my jaw just the way it is 🤣🤣.
And I've cut back from 7 days a week to 4. I'm finding it easier to put size on. I'm just going a little harder. But effort is everything! I'm sure you're 3 days is 9 days of work to others

D

Deleted member 45086

See I've read several different things saying the exact opposite. I've also seen videos on YouTube "I'm gonna take 400mg of test and not workout, track my progress" and nothing happens.
Not to mention some of the newer members here that have shown before and after cycle pics and it was damn near impossible to tell the difference.
I'm not saying that yours is false... we all know that age, diet and genetics play a huge factor in how test effects you. Some people are hyper responsive, while others can take all the gear in the world and not gain a single lb.

But also @Bigbelly .... I'm trying to get the new guys to focus more on diet and training than taking grams of gear. Even that study showed that proper exercise will only help the gear!

And @bobby ricky I WOULD NEVER CALL YOU A LOSER!! I like my jaw just the way it is 🤣🤣.
And I've cut back from 7 days a week to 4. I'm finding it easier to put size on. I'm just going a little harder. But effort is everything! I'm sure you're 3 days is 9 days of work to others
Yeah I knew your intentions and they are absolutely the right intentions. I truly doubt, other than basic TRT that very many people use steroids and don't exercise. And granted as well the results I posted would be temporary and reach a rapid peak. So the real moral of this story is use gear, eat right, train hard and reap the highest results possible. In other words, Don't be a Bobby Ricky. 😂. You know I am kidding brother.

Gainz.

Yeah I knew your intentions and they are absolutely the right intentions. I truly doubt, other than basic TRT that very many people use steroids and don't exercise. And granted as well the results I posted would be temporary and reach a rapid peak. So the real moral of this story is use gear, eat right, train hard and reap the highest results possible. In other words, Don't be a Bobby Ricky. 😂. You know I am kidding brother.
Hahaha holy fucking shit... shots fired!
Someone let me know when its safe to come back 🤣🤣🤣

But yes absolutely, the gains they did get would disappear as soon as it stopped