Masteron

Wsrey1969

Hello. So I have never run Mast. I'm not really interested in the muscle hardening aspect of it but more to try and my Test Dosage down. I thought about proviron and have used that before and it did exactly what it was supposed to. What are anyone's thoughts on running 400mg a week.of masteron with 250mg of test a week rather than 500mg of test week.and getting into the AI's and estrogen blockers?
Thanks

suppsforlife

With 250 mg/week of testosterone there's a chance that you still won't need aromatase inhibitors.
and if you want to use masteron purely for its AI properties, that's not a really good idea. Masteron, however, can help you enhance efficacy of testosterone with muscle hardening effects while having AI properties

Denicnut

Hello. So I have never run Mast. I'm not really interested in the muscle hardening aspect of it but more to try and my Test Dosage down. I thought about proviron and have used that before and it did exactly what it was supposed to. What are anyone's thoughts on running 400mg a week.of masteron with 250mg of test a week rather than 500mg of test week.and getting into the AI's and estrogen blockers?
Thanks
You get bloods just bc if you were to take 500mg of just test that doesn’t warrant taking AI without doing bloodwork first…but yea 300 or 375mg of mast with 250mg test per week will add benefits and make you feel pretty good I love masteron that’s what I add to my 300mg of test and 2iu of hgh I’ll at 300mg of mast enth per week…dry , hard, strong, sex drive, energy , and well being all improved

Wsrey1969

You get bloods just bc if you were to take 500mg of just test that doesn’t warrant taking AI without doing bloodwork first…but yea 300 or 375mg of mast with 250mg test per week will add benefits and make you feel pretty good I love masteron that’s what I add to my 300mg of test and 2iu of hgh I’ll at 300mg of mast enth per week…dry , hard, strong, sex drive, energy , and well being all improved
That's exactly what I'm looking for. The last real cycle I did was probably 7 years ago. That one was. 500mg Test a week, 600mg Tren E a week, 75 mg anadrol a day for the first 4 weeks and 100 mg tren A EOD for 4 weeks. I ran it for 10 weeks. That was a fun cycle. I lost my mind and my girlfriend lol but it was tremendous. The whole time my blood pressure never went over 130/85, my resting pulse was 62. Liver enzymes were good etc. I wanna run something similar again in a few months but swap out the anadrol for superdrol. I have a few friends that swear by it.

Denicnut

That's exactly what I'm looking for. The last real cycle I did was probably 7 years ago. That one was. 500mg Test a week, 600mg Tren E a week, 75 mg anadrol a day for the first 4 weeks and 100 mg tren A EOD for 4 weeks. I ran it for 10 weeks. That was a fun cycle. I lost my mind and my girlfriend lol but it was tremendous. The whole time my blood pressure never went over 130/85, my resting pulse was 62. Liver enzymes were good etc. I wanna run something similar again in a few months but swap out the anadrol for superdrol. I have a few friends that swear by it.
I like 375mg test enth, 300mg dhb, and 300-400mg of mast enth that’s my go to now that feels good and make gains…you could add an oral for first 4 weeks but superdrol might make you feel like shit and lose appetite which defeats the whole purpose…maybe 25mg of dianabol or just 75mg anadrol pre workout like 2 days on 1 day off so you’re taking 4 or 5 x per week for first 4 weeks…I would only do tren if I was gonna compete again there is really no need for average guy going to the gym it’s not worth it at all way better and less risky compounds

Wsrey1969

I like 375mg test enth, 300mg dhb, and 300-400mg of mast enth that’s my go to now that feels good and make gains…you could add an oral for first 4 weeks but superdrol might make you feel like shit and lose appetite which defeats the whole purpose…maybe 25mg of dianabol or just 75mg anadrol pre workout like 2 days on 1 day off so you’re taking 4 or 5 x per week for first 4 weeks…I would only do tren if I was gonna compete again there is really no need for average guy going to the gym it’s not worth it at all way better and less risky compounds
Your absolutely right. That was my last powerlifting contest. The 4 weeks leading up to it I switched to suspension, halotestin and of course tren. I made my lifts but jacked up my lower back. What's DHB?

Denicnut

Your absolutely right. That was my last powerlifting contest. The 4 weeks leading up to it I switched to suspension, halotestin and of course tren. I made my lifts but jacked up my lower back. What's DHB?
Dihydroboldenone…it’s awesome and you can take half the dose you would of deca and a third of what you’d take in primo and less than tren …read up you’ll like it if it’s from a good source bro trust me

Wsrey1969

Any recommendations on where to get it? Feel free to PM me. I have a guy I've been using and he doesn't carry it.
Thanks a bunch