Tren Side Effects

Rhino73

This is what scares me about tren. I’m on high test and it’s kinda tough to let somethings just roll off.
Yeah man, it’s real. Kinda thought I was mentally stronger than this. To be honest it makes you think you are being mentally stronger and that you were weak to let these things slip in the past.
Reality is, your being a dick.

Imgame

Drop the mast down to 200mg a week and test down to 300 or 400mg. This will save you a little money for a lawyer 🤣🤣🤣

No seriously you don’t need test and mast so high

Rhino73

Drop the mast down to 200mg a week and test down to 300 or 400mg. This will save you a little money for a lawyer 🤣🤣🤣

No seriously you don’t need test and mast so high
So I guess I was thinking the test and mast dilutes the Tren. I don’t know why I thought that.
But also I thought equal mast to Tren to limit sides

Imgame

So I guess I was thinking the test and mast dilutes the Tren. I don’t know why I thought that.
But also I thought equal mast to Tren to limit sides
Just understand everyone is different.
Have you done tren before or is this your first rape

Imgame

Tren makes you horny
Mast makes you horny

Tren gives a lot of people bad sides
Mast helps keep the sides under control

Parameddog

Rhino, can I make a serious suggestion - all jokes aside...

Why not bin the Tren?! You say you noticed that Test helped solidify gains. Stick with Test and maybe something else, but Tren, from what I know, is either a yes or a no. In your case it appears a no.

Is Tren worth a relationship?

Imgame

Why not bin the Tren?! You say you noticed that Test helped solidify gains. Stick with Test and maybe something else, but Tren, from what I know, is either a yes or a no. In your case it appears a no.

He had two compounds that make you turn into a rapist

Rhino73

Thanks mate, that is true.
There have been times when I 100% have said to myself I’m cutting it. But then I have a great workout and think I’ll keep trying.
Things are going well with the wife now. Not sure how I go with a knock back tonight though.
Maybe that will be the test or maybe the arrest

Imgame

First time but have done research and given it a lot of thought
Should definitely drop everything down to see how you go.
I like tren on trt.
I didn’t fuck around but. I went high to start then tried low.
175mg test
300mg tren
200mg mast was good with no serious amount of sex drive addition

Rhino73

Should definitely drop everything down to see how you go.
I like tren on trt.
I didn’t fuck around but. I went high to start then tried low.
175mg test
300mg tren
200mg mast was good with no serious amount of sex drive addition
That’s your trt cycle?

Gainz.

I totally get that and it’s all on me.
You see I trained natty my whole life and was happy with my achievements. I wasn’t anti gear but people ( including my wife )just knew I didn’t touch it.
Then 47 came along and I was thinking about trying anavar. That led me to this site and I got more educated and decided test only for first cycle 500 mg per week.Good noticeable gains but I timed it with a up in my training and better diet so that’s what people thought.
Then I was hooked and figured at my age trt is the best option, anyway 4 cycles later here I am with Tren brain and my wife doesn’t know shit. Except that I’m a bit off the handle at the moment.
So I get what you’re saying but there are so many reasons it’s going to be a hard tell. More like a 1/8 truth will be what happens.
For now I’ve apologised and everything seems ok.
I go away for work tomorrow for three weeks so that buys me time. I know you said you have no sides but you also seem to understand where I’m coming from. Would you say it levels out, you learn to handle it better or it gets more intense the deeper you go.
I’ll be coming back on week seven of cycle with three weeks of no sex. That makes me nervous.

Ok, so a lot to unpack here... so I can't imagine hiding all the things that come with gear from my girl. The barrels, the pins, the alcohol swabs... the bruising pinning can leave behind... sounds like a lot of work.
I would just tell her that you started trt. You don't have to bring up the tren or mast. But definitely come clean on that.
If she does research on her own, she'll see that trt can drastically increase sex drive and all that. So that should save your ass.

No... yes I don't have any negative side effects. No wild mood swings, no severe acne or anything like that. My only real side effect was a small amount of insomnia. But some melatonin fixed that.

Now as far as the sex drive... yes it does get more manageable. From week... 2 or 3 to week... 8 are definitely the most intense! But I've definitely noticed a drop since week 9. Its still incredibly high... the 4.5hrs we spent together last night proves that 😂🤣... but yes it definitely settles down a little bit. Its definitely not a intense as it was.
Now you're next issue... not being with your wife for the next 3 weeks... bro... I don't know if I could deal with that. Not in the peak of a mast tren blast.
Its definitely going to test your... faithfulness to her.
And I don't say that lightly... I say that as a guy who loves his girl very much and is extremely happy with every aspect of my relationship.
I would never do anything to jeopardize my relationship...
But... if I was away from my girl for 3 weeks in the middle of what I just went through... 🤔🤔😳🤯🤯🤯... say week 4 through 7 of my blast... oh boy... I'd like to say I'm strong enough not to cheat... but there's a certain point where you're logical brain stops doing the thinking.
If I were you I would either lower the dose or stop all together until you get back.
Because 3 weeks ago I was begging... begging my girl to fuck in the target bathroom... 😂🤣

Gainz.

So you are one injection away from a rape charge

Story of my life 😂🤣

I've actually had 2 different women (about 5 years apart) say to me, almost word for word "if you weren't so good looking, you'd probably be a rapist"
😂🤣😂🤣
I choose to take that as a compliment 😂🤣.

Rhino73

Ok, so a lot to unpack here... so I can't imagine hiding all the things that come with gear from my girl. The barrels, the pins, the alcohol swabs... the bruising pinning can leave behind... sounds like a lot of work.
I would just tell her that you started trt. You don't have to bring up the tren or mast. But definitely come clean on that.
If she does research on her own, she'll see that trt can drastically increase sex drive and all that. So that should save your ass.

No... yes I don't have any negative side effects. No wild mood swings, no severe acne or anything like that. My only real side effect was a small amount of insomnia. But some melatonin fixed that.

Now as far as the sex drive... yes it does get more manageable. From week... 2 or 3 to week... 8 are definitely the most intense! But I've definitely noticed a drop since week 9. Its still incredibly high... the 4.5hrs we spent together last night proves that 😂🤣... but yes it definitely settles down a little bit. Its definitely not a intense as it was.
Now you're next issue... not being with your wife for the next 3 weeks... bro... I don't know if I could deal with that. Not in the peak of a mast tren blast.
Its definitely going to test your... faithfulness to her.
And I don't say that lightly... I say that as a guy who loves his girl very much and is extremely happy with every aspect of my relationship.
I would never do anything to jeopardize my relationship...
But... if I was away from my girl for 3 weeks in the middle of what I just went through... 🤔🤔😳🤯🤯🤯... say week 4 through 7 of my blast... oh boy... I'd like to say I'm strong enough not to cheat... but there's a certain point where you're logical brain stops doing the thinking.
If I were you I would either lower the dose or stop all together until you get back.
Because 3 weeks ago I was begging... begging my girl to fuck in the target bathroom... 😂🤣
Wow man, thanks for taking the time to give that detailed response.
Again it’s all the shit I already know but good to hear it from someone else.
Firstly, last night was a test. Off to bed the night before my departure for 3 weeks.
Goodnight, roll over. WTF. We had been talking all day and I had apologised for my behaviour, she even apologised. So the test was on. I kept my cool while she explained that it was going to take her a while to move past the last couple of days. I kept cool and kept talking, not just to try and get sex but obviously keep working on making up for my mistakes. Anyway eventually we had sex, and talked some things through. So good result.
I still didn’t come clean re cycles and I’m now halfway to the job I’ll be on for 3 weeks.
I hear what you’re saying but I won’t cheat. I’m just going to focus on work and training.
The Tren brain is still going a bit crazy, but I think if got this. I’ll keep you posted.

Gainz.

Wow man, thanks for taking the time to give that detailed response.
Again it’s all the shit I already know but good to hear it from someone else.
Firstly, last night was a test. Off to bed the night before my departure for 3 weeks.
Goodnight, roll over. WTF. We had been talking all day and I had apologised for my behaviour, she even apologised. So the test was on. I kept my cool while she explained that it was going to take her a while to move past the last couple of days. I kept cool and kept talking, not just to try and get sex but obviously keep working on making up for my mistakes. Anyway eventually we had sex, and talked some things through. So good result.
I still didn’t come clean re cycles and I’m now halfway to the job I’ll be on for 3 weeks.
I hear what you’re saying but I won’t cheat. I’m just going to focus on work and training.
The Tren brain is still going a bit crazy, but I think if got this. I’ll keep you posted.

I'm very happy to hear you're working things out.
Being in a relationship where you're fighting all the time is hard enough... add tren to that... and it's a nightmare.
We All know the saying "happy wife, happy life"

I don't think you'll cheat either... but I promise you're gonna think about it, and you will start to rationalize reasons why it will be ok.
It's the tren...

Normally when I'm with my girl in public I don't even glance at other girls... no matter how fine. I make it a point to keep my eyes on my girl so she knows, shes the only one. I try my hardest to make her feel special and wanted. (The kicker to that is, she'll point out hot girls to me 😂)
But when I'm on tren... I can't help it... I have to look. And make sure they know im looking. It's all these little things that tren changes about you.
Its your libido... the feeling of being king dick and wanting everyone to know it!
Just try not to let your dick do the thinking. If you second guess something and think... maybe I shouldn't... this could be bad for my relationship... this could be the tren making bad decisions, go jerk off then make that decision!

Honestly until now I haven't even thought about it... but this entire conversation has made something incredibly clear.
The biggest side effect of tren, is your rationalization.
The way it can convince you something that normally wouldn't be ok, is now suddenly... ok.
But its not always a bad thing.. it does have good a side. Like of course I can add a plate and go for a new pr. Of course I can eat 2lbs of chicken and rice... of course I can fuck that chick in the ass and my wife won't find out... oh shit... that's a bad one... 🤣😂🤣😂
But I'm sure you understand what I mean. The way tren can talk you into shit... that's definitely the biggest side effect for me.
Like I'm definitely not one for having sex in public...not since I was a teenager anyway. But just a few weeks ago, it was the greatest idea I ever had.
Tren is like a really shitty best friend... "no ones gonna know" "what's the worst that can happen"
"Yeah... you can definitely slap that bull to the ground"
🤣😂🤣😂
Be smarter than the tren!