Seek advice on trt cruising

rosoo

Hi Gurus,

I had just finished my second cycle with deca and test e for 16weeks. 400deca and 600test

Happy with my result gain 3.5kg of muscle mass reduce body fat by 3.2kg now overall bf is 15kg.

I notice when I am on deca most of my joint pain and so on is gone.

Next week will need to be back on cruising of 150 test e, but I was wondering is it possible to continue my deca for 50 so at least the joint pain etc won't be that severe until I blast again?

Do people use such combo for trt?

suppsforlife

Happy with my result gain 3.5kg of muscle mass reduce body fat by 3.2kg now overall bf is 15kg.
you mean 15%?
the wonders of deca
Next week will need to be back on cruising of 150 test e, but I was wondering is it possible to continue my deca for 50 so at least the joint pain etc won't be that severe until I blast again?
yes, you can. lots of people actually cruise with 50-100 mg/week of Deca alongside their testosterone simply for joint pain ease and support.
just answered. yes, they do.

Gainz.

Absolutely, but if you're cruising at 150mg of test per week... I definitely wouldn't go over 100mg of deca per week.
Running your deca too high compared to your test can cause a bunch of issues. Mostly being deca dick... meaning your pecker stops working. Or even depression and anxiety.

So personally I would start at 50mg of deca and see if that's enough to help your joint pain. If it is... leave it at 50mg
If it's not, try 75mg for a few weeks... if it's not then 100mg.

bobby ricky

Hi Gurus,

I had just finished my second cycle with deca and test e for 16weeks. 400deca and 600test

Welcome my brother, I cruise with deca and always will. I’m 52 and had 2 knee surgery’s and have just beaten my body up with dirt bikes and horses. I will have deca in my veins till I die. Lucky I started late so it’s not like I’ve been on it for 30 years but for pain management I don’t believe u can beat it. Most of the time I can’t even tell what knee is my bad one👍.

rosoo

Thank you all brothers for your kind advice, i will cruise with Deca also if that is the case

just notice that with Deca lol.... the dick cant erect much when i need it to.. but not that important since single right now..

rosoo

Absolutely, but if you're cruising at 150mg of test per week... I definitely wouldn't go over 100mg of deca per week.
Running your deca too high compared to your test can cause a bunch of issues. Mostly being deca dick... meaning your pecker stops working. Or even depression and anxiety.

So personally I would start at 50mg of deca and see if that's enough to help your joint pain. If it is... leave it at 50mg
If it's not, try 75mg for a few weeks... if it's not then 100mg.
yes will cruise with 150mg of test and 50mg of deca only

Gainz.

Thank you all brothers for your kind advice, i will cruise with Deca also if that is the case

just notice that with Deca lol.... the dick cant erect much when i need it to.. but not that important since single right now..

That's only if you run your deca as high as the test. Keep the ratio 2:1 and you'll be fine

LHV

That's only if you run your deca as high as the test. Keep the ratio 2:1 and you'll be fine
How does that work if running multiple compounds, is it just the ratio of Test to Deca or is it Test + others to Deca? I’m on 500 Test E, 400 Mast E and 400 Deca weekly, it’s only been three weeks and no signs of dick despair yet but do you think I should up the Test a bit?

bobby ricky

How does that work if running multiple compounds, is it just the ratio of Test to Deca or is it Test + others to Deca? I’m on 500 Test E, 400 Mast E and 400 Deca weekly, it’s only been three weeks and no signs of dick despair yet but do you think I should up the Test a bit?
Everyone’s different I’ve run them the same and I’ll fuck anything that walks through the door with a dick so hard that a cat couldn’t scratch it and a dog couldn’t chew it😂😂😂. I’ve ran test at 600 and deca at 600- test at1000 daca at 900👍. Some poor girls dick got soft now everyone’s so scared of running them the same. Everyone’s different and just try this out because we’re all different. I bet you I could run straight deca with no test and be fine. Love deca at 900 mgs with test at 1000👍. Used to be my favorite until I found tren.

Gainz.

Running your test 500 and deca 400 is absolutely fine! The mast on top is just a beautiful bonus.
With the mast you probably could run equal test and deca.
But as @bobby ricky said, everyone is in fact different!
Some people can run 500 test and 800 deca and be absolutely fine.
While others suffer from depression and anxiety... and a soft dick if they are run anywhere close to the same dosage.
That's why the majority of the time we give advice it's more a general rule. Theres no real facts in gear.
Well... no facts in how something is going to make you feel or the sides you will get.
I've been on gear for a year and I don't get high est sides. I've never taken a single piece of adex. No water retention, no itching nips. Plus I run tren. Most people don't like tren because of the terrible acne breakouts. Yet my skin has never looked better.

Theres just no way to know for sure until you try it!

rosoo

Running your test 500 and deca 400 is absolutely fine! The mast on top is just a beautiful bonus.
While others suffer from depression and anxiety... and a soft dick if they are run anywhere close to the same dosage.
That's why the majority of the time we give advice it's more a general rule. Theres no real facts in gear.
Well... no facts in how something is going to make you feel or the sides you will get.
I've been on gear for a year and I don't get high est sides. I've never taken a single piece of adex. No water retention, no itching nips. Plus I run tren. Most people don't like tren because of the terrible acne breakouts. Yet my skin has never looked better.

Speaking of acne.. even with wth test e and deca I had developed acne not a lot but some on my chest and arms but the most severe one is on my face and head where even I shower 3times a day oil will still be coming out from the face due to the weather and humidity of my country

Gainz.

Speaking of acne.. even with wth test e and deca I had developed acne not a lot but some on my chest and arms but the most severe one is on my face and head where even I shower 3times a day oil will still be coming out from the face due to the weather and humidity of my country

Zinc and oil control wipes!

bobby ricky

Nicely done 👍👍