Does anyone love tren

unclem

You hear so many bad things about tren so I’m wondering if anyone loves tren. Is there anyone out there that uses it correctly at a dose that is conservative and just loves what it does for them?
i love tren, i did i think 600mg yesterday and loved it. i did 2 / 3ml barrels. the only bad thing was that choking/ coughing.

PedritoHID

Okay just pinned:

Test E: 150mg
Mast E: 100mg
Tren E: 50mg

Will do E3D

That will be my cycle for the first 2 weeks to see how I react to Tren, then will be increasing it to 150 and then to 200mg if I tolerate it well, cause I am a pussy 😁 😁 😁

HGH.to

that's way too high tren dosage for a single pin. watch out for sides man.
as for what's causing coughing, it's not fully understood as to exactly why. But many believe that its because a small amount of its oil enters the capillary leading to inflammation of muscles in the lugs.
coughing can actually occur with all injectable steroids, but it's more likely to occur with tren because of the way our body reacts to it.

unclem

your wright hgh.to that was to much tren i sweated all night. if you didnt know better you think you were dying, but of course i know its good when i choke and cough. it only lasts for a few minutes which is nice.

HGH.to

i know its good when i choke and cough.
that's why a lot of beginners are scared to death when it occurs, thinking they would die. lol. but it goes away ultimately. it's not dangerous.
it's dangerous to use 600 mg per day, lol

BulkinWes

I absolutely love tren I take it in every cycle I do. The negatives are real but some are very avoidable and as long as you check up on it you’re good. And like @HGH.to said beginners are what make it to be scary cuz they just don’t know yet. And tren cough can be terrifying at times but as long as you know whats going on you’re good.

suppsforlife

yeah, tren cough can be very scary. especially if you don't know it can occur and you don't expect it, just thinking you're going to die lol

BulkinWes

yeah, tren cough can be very scary. especially if you don't know it can occur and you don't expect it, just thinking you're going to die lol
I remember my first time staring in the mirror begging God to let me live through the bottle in the trash then it went away and I was like meh wasn’t that bad where’s that bottle at hahahah

PedritoHID

Just pinned my 2nd time today, it will be E3D.
1. Test E:150mg
2. Mast E: 150mg (I upped by 50mg)
3. Tren E: 50mg

Haven't got cough so far, no PIP other than the normal I guess, wondering when I'll start feeling the effects.

zakco

Lots of people actually loves Tren. @bobby ricky it's strange you even ask it, you can see these people on the forum.
yet, you see so many bad things about Tren because it actually can be bad plus I feel like I should warn people about those bad things before they jump on Tren.
As you've learned people are different responding differently. But one sure thing is Tren is powerful. Starting at a lower dosage is always a good idea. People report great results at only 200 mg/week. That's why many report "bad things" about Tren when they start their first cycle with 400-600 mg/week which is a lot. They obviously experience really bad effects.
In the end, Tren is very popular and it's obvious there should be a reason - that many people actually love it. but you've just got to learn how to run it correctly.
About 11 years ago I decided to try tren....when I bought it the girl I bought it from said "This is either gonna be the best, or worst compound you ever try."
Three weeks in I felt amazing! 3 and a half weeks in I could barely walk I was so weak, and being Enanthate I just had to ride it out for a couple weeks. Shitty experience. Tren ain't for me. But on the other side, I've tried Test/Mast/Deca/Eq and all of them tolerated very well. Will be adding 4 weeks 25mg Dbol to close out my current cycle......first time on Dbol.

bobby ricky

About 11 years ago I decided to try tren....when I bought it the girl I bought it from said "This is either gonna be the best, or worst compound you ever try."
Three weeks in I felt amazing! 3 and a half weeks in I could barely walk I was so weak, and being Enanthate I just had to ride it out for a couple weeks. Shitty experience. Tren ain't for me. But on the other side, I've tried Test/Mast/Deca/Eq and all of them tolerated very well. Will be adding 4 weeks 25mg Dbol to close out my current cycle......first time on Dbol.
Great story except for it not being for you. I’m loving it myself except I think it’s melting my brain. When I finally stop and can look back that will probably be the deciding factor on my next cycle.

zakco

Great story except for it not being for you. I’m loving it myself except I think it’s melting my brain. When I finally stop and can look back that will probably be the deciding factor on my next cycle.
Haha! Man, let me tell you for about 3 days I felt like a super human..... although I tolerate other compounds I have never felt anything like those few days. So trust me brother if I could I would.