Test prop & NPP cycle

Pedrito0906

Okay boys and girls,

I wanna cut for 8 weeks to be at least 12% for summer while preserving gainz.

What do you think about this cycle.

1. Test Prop: 100mg EOD, around 350mg/w
2. Npp: 85mg EOD, around 300mg/w
3. Anavar: 50mg ED, for 4 weeks

What do you think? Have you guys used it? How about sides about being that short of an ester?

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Okay boys and girls,

What do you think? Have you guys used it? How about sides about being that short of an ester?
Hi there,

At that ratio of test to nandrolone you may experience some limpness of the cock, nothing too serious, but it would kick in quicker than with deca cause of ester.

I'm doing something similar at the moment but with longer esters, and masteron, ready for summer. I'm eating to gain though so I'm expecting steady growth.

For an 8 week cut not utilising tren, for myself would be titrate up over 4 weeks to 400mg test, 150-250mg mast, anavar or winny for last 4 weeks.

With tren I'd do a steady 300mg test, 150mg mast, 100mg tren on short esters then add 50mg anadrol a day for last 10 days or so.

Gainz.

Hi there,

At that ratio of test to nandrolone you may experience some limpness of the cock, nothing too serious, but it would kick in quicker than with deca cause of ester.

I'm doing something similar at the moment but with longer esters, and masteron, ready for summer. I'm eating to gain though so I'm expecting steady growth.

For an 8 week cut not utilising tren, for myself would be titrate up over 4 weeks to 400mg test, 150-250mg mast, anavar or winny for last 4 weeks.

With tren I'd do a steady 300mg test, 150mg mast, 100mg tren on short esters then add 50mg anadrol a day for last 10 days or so.

A new member who knows his shit... I love it!
You're definitely gonna fit in nicely

Gainz.

Thanks dude, I'm autistic for this shit.

Yeah I'm pretty good at drawing too
🤣😂🤣😂

But for real, I came into the world of gear a year ago. I didn't know shit... never even heard the word deca.
Now... I'm a go to source for information here. I've just soaked up everything I could. Constantly researching and trying to learn as much as I can..
I never thought this would be my world... but here I am and I love every single second of it!
But as much as I have learned, every once in a while I realize there's still so much I don't.
Especially when it comes to hgh and peptides.

LHV

Yeah I'm pretty good at drawing too
🤣😂🤣😂

But for real, I came into the world of gear a year ago. I didn't know shit... never even heard the word deca.
Now... I'm a go to source for information here. I've just soaked up everything I could. Constantly researching and trying to learn as much as I can..
I never thought this would be my world... but here I am and I love every single second of it!
But as much as I have learned, every once in a while I realize there's still so much I don't.
Especially when it comes to hgh and peptides.
I’d been using for three decades before I discovered these forums and have learnt more in nine months than the previous 30 years combined

bobby ricky

Okay boys and girls,

I don’t see tren? Where is the tren. It’s the cool thing to do. I’m 52 and I handled it pretty well.

Pedrito0906

I don’t see tren? Where is the tren. It’s the cool thing to do. I’m 52 and I handled it pretty well.
Disregard that,

I pinned myself today:

Test E:150mg
Mast E: 100mg
Tren E: 50mg

Planning to do it E3D for about 2 weeks, if I handle the sides well, I will up it to 150mg and then 200mg. Good thing I didn't have any cough.

BulkinWes

Disregard that,

I pinned myself today:

Planning to do it E3D for about 2 weeks, if I handle the sides well, I will up it to 150mg and then 200mg. Good thing I didn't have any cough.
This alone will get you pretty cut and looking good

Gainz.

Disregard that,

I pinned myself today:

You don't get cough from tren e

Gainz.

Lmao 400 and up I always get it but I know it’s good shit when it does that that hahaha

I got a real hard... tickle I guess.
One time I pinned and when I pulled out there was blood (just like my prom night)
I must of nicked a vein. But a few minutes later I definitely felt something in the back of my throat.... (exactly like my prom night 🤣) but I didn't really think too much about it.

BulkinWes

I got a real hard... tickle I guess.
One time I pinned and when I pulled out there was blood (just like my prom night)
I must of nicked a vein. But a few minutes later I definitely felt something in the back of my throat.... (exactly like my prom night 🤣) but I didn't really think too much about it.
Our prom experiences were slightly different lmao