Handbrake

Parameddog

I had to pull the handbrake on my cycle (Test,Tren,Mast) as I became jaundiced.

I had need to visit ED after KOing myself at work and the ED doc noted I had Icterus - ie yellow sclera/eyes.

My bloods returned fine mid-cycle, and on cycle I take Milk-Thistle, Tudca, Apart from that I regularly take Omega 3 and 1 multi vitamin per day. No alcohol and a decent if not good diet.

In the last 2 weeks my skin has become evidently jaundiced and my shit went pale and my piss dark brown even tho hydrated. My Ketones went through the roof and my Bilirubin off of the chart on urine sticks.

Saw the GP who has had bloods done (awaiting results), an Ultrasound on Wednesday.

I think I have a blocked bile duct which would explain all the symptoms (well, there area fair few other conditions but lets be optimistic) including the awful pain in my right upper abdomen - 2nd worst pain ever, saw me drop to my knees with the room spinning a few times.

Couldn't go to the gym for 2 weeks as I was just deathly ill. Back at the gym, only doing 30 min sessions to get the fix and minimise muscle waste - I have already lost 3Kg.

Cannot bear to eat and find a full meal like a whole hog eating competition.... Fuck.

Parameddog

docs didn't explain why would it happen?
sorry to hear about it. hope for a fast recovery man.
My GP service is, well, shite to say the least.

Bloods are back

Raised - (the rest is within norm)

Serum Bilirubin - 125 (0-20)
Serum ALT 164 (0-41)
GGT 3 56 (8-61)
Serum Creatinine 145 (59-104)
eGFRcreat (CKD) 48 (90-120)
Ferritin 1770 (30-400)

I have a GP appointment later and an Ultrasound on Wednesday. That, hopefully, will show something easily rectified.

Gainz.

What was your blast?

I'm just glad you are ok brother, hopefully it's just a minor set back.
But that's some scary shit... Glad you caught it and did the right thing (get blood checked anytime you feel off) before the damage became irreversible

Parameddog

Well. From my not so comfy hospital bed... It may appear that I have gallstones. Ultrasound is now just hours away and possibly a ct scan also. My egfr has improved and I may be looking at surgery to remove the gallbladder. On the plus side, I can blame my flammende on all the old guys here...

Parameddog

What was your blast?

I'm just glad you are ok brother, hopefully it's just a minor set back.
But that's some scary shit... Glad you caught it and did the right thing (get blood checked anytime you feel off) before the damage became irreversible
Test, tren, mast. Similar dose to yours.

suppsforlife

Well. From my not so comfy hospital bed... It may appear that I have gallstones. Ultrasound is now just hours away and possibly a ct scan also. My egfr has improved and I may be looking at surgery to remove the gallbladder. On the plus side, I can blame my flammende on all the old guys here...
ouch. that shit sucks. it's ultra-painful. gallstones are little pricks definitely ruining it all...

Parameddog

Well, to my surprise I was diagnosed with congenital Haemochromatosis.

My body produces too much Iron, deposits it in heart, liver and other organs, causes liver cirrhosis through to Liver carcinomas, causes Type 2 Diabetes and a host of other disabling illnesses. My Iron has gone from 1770 to 2666 in one week and is constantly going higher. I wish it were Gallstones.

I am baffled as nobody, apart from my late mother had issues with the liver aaaaand, my mother died of Liver Ca.

I have been told to stay clear of steroids due to the possibility of it raising Iron levels and raising blood pressure (which it does in my case). My Kidneys are effected with 50% functionality only right now.... Fuckity fuck Gents.

Gainz.

Well fuck... Is there a way to only trt and stick to a strict diet?
That really fucking sucks brother... I swear it's only the good people who go through all the bullshit.
I know real cock suckers... Not the good kind like my girl who makes the world a better place...

But real class A scumbags... Like my piece of shit alcoholic cousin who has 8 kids from 6 different women. Doesn't work and lives off the state. A few years back he got like $18,000 back in taxes (remember... He doesn't work...) And you know what he did with that money? Put $2,000 into each kids college fund? Put a deposit down on a bigger place than the 3 bedroom trailer his 8 kids girlfriend and himself live in? Invest some of that money into himself by enrolling into a trade school so he can better himself and therefore his kids? Any of those?
No... He bought Chrysler 300 and tattoo sleeved his left arm. Then with the rest of that money he bought so much alcohol and coke... threw a party and he got so fucked up he gave his mother... My aunt... A black eye. A 5'4 110lb women in her late 50s... That's who he decided to hit.. his own fucking mother.
Yet... He's the picture of health... Except for his teeth... A few of those may or may not be missing because of a certain... Steroid enthusiast who tracked him down after I... Umm.. I mean "he" heard what this scumbag had done to his own mother.

I'm sorry for the rant... But I swear this is always the fucking case. The good people suffer while the people who fucking deserve to rot walk around in a euphoric bliss.
We had another member @TwisteD who was a really good guy. Then boom... Unexplained illness and was at risk of losing his eye. Wife, kids... Devoted family man... Just unfair shit. He disappeared... And even though he's been gone for months I still think about him and wish him well.

I guess what I'm trying to say is... I'm sorry brother... But I'm sure you will figure it out. Maybe there is a balancing act somewhere in there. A little bit of gear, and clean diet. I mean... I have to imagine a little bit of gear with a good diet and exercise has to be better than no gear and no exercise.

Although I may have just realized why I never get sick... Am I really that much of a asshole?
Son of a bitch... I'm gonna live to 145 unless I start being nice to people...
(🤣😂🤣😂, Hopefully it's not too soon for jokes... It's the only way I know how to keep moving forward brother)

HGH.to

yeah, you're right steroids help increase the number of iron so it'll be better to stop them now... so sorry to hear about it. hopefully you'll figure it out man.

Parameddog

I spoke to the hepatology nurse and yes, steroids are bad and green leafy veg is good. Who'd have thought?!

Yeah, I did ask about the "rumour" that Testosteron helps bind iron stores and the body absorb the ferritin/iron.

Well, shot down in flames she stated that the research shows that mainly men with a higher artificial (yes, pinned) testosterone have high ferritin levels which the body generally cannot rid itself of naturally. I am going to be bled, like giving blood, every week, 500ml of blood until my iron levels are within the norm.

Damn.
Fuck.
Shit.

It was going so well - I did say that I wasn't feeling good whilst on this cycle, but I just put it down to one of those things; little did I know that my body was shutting down.

Thank you all for your support. I wont leave - there is still hope in me and, well, who could live without the wisdom from Gainz :ROFLMAO:

Gainz.

Thank you all for your support. I wont leave - there is still hope in me and, well, who could live without the wisdom from Gainz :ROFLMAO:

Oh I gotcha you...
Thought my newest selfie might cheer you up.
(Felt cute, might delete later)

Attachments

• wh48a9zjzl411.jpg
    wh48a9zjzl411.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 4

Gainz.

Thank God you found out before it was too late. Prayers up fer ya. Please just keep following the doctors orders. Just glad you are still here with us.

Yeah that was my thought too.
My dumbass would of ignored it until it was too late. I never go to the doctor

Parameddog

Well, I have had loads of tests - I dont have Hep A,B,C,E. No HIV. Still waiting on the gene to be identified but have Iron at 4800+ (norm range 0-200) and am seeing a consultant hepatologist tomorrow. I need venesection, i.e. I need to "give" blood weekly for about 4 months... This sucks lol.

My advice - just check your eye whites weekly and if they have a hint of yellow stop gear, see doctor immediately - it may just have saved my life. Off sick, can't work and gym is a chore from hell....