Just Saying hi

kartist915

Hey, I'm a new member obviously, I have a lot of questions and like to talk about training techniques, nutrition, supplements etc.
Seems like a good spot for me. :)

unclem

whats your height, weight, age so i or the guys can get you started. alot smart people on here, take advantage. are you on trt have you ever done a cycle?

HGH.to

welcome broad. ask whatever you need, but be aware that before we can actually help you, you should give some more information about yourself first

Gainz.

whats your height, weight, age so i or the guys can get you started. alot smart people on here, take advantage. are you on trt have you ever done a cycle?

First off welcome! And exactly this... we're always happy to help but we need some basic information.
What he said and body fat percentage, prior gear experience, whats your current lifting program like, and your diet.
And yes lots of very smart knowledgeable guys here... unfortunately... I'm not one of them 😂🤣

kartist915

I’m 5’8” 190 lbs 9.9% body fat, 99 SMM. I’ve been on test E for about 18 months. I am just finishing a cycle of Anavar, masteron, and test E. I’m 52 years old so I just stay on Test. I’m quitting the Anavar early, I like the results but the heartburn and acid reflux are so brutal now, it was about 4 weeks in when I started feeling that side effect and since I’ve done everything I could find recommended in the forums for it, from home remedies to otc medications, to talking to my doctor. It’s brutal. I started tapering off the var two days ago, I also added nolvadex (10mg) and hcg (2.5iu eod) on board immediately upon starting the taper. Test was and is at about 375mg a week. I cycle that up and down but never go fully off.

Thats where I’m at currently. My diet is just sort of clean high protein, med carbs, low fat, and recently low sodium too. All my vitals are super good right now.

I just ordered some more masteron, I like it and I can stay on it safely it seems, so going back on that.
I'm also going to experiment with a low dose Deca cycle, 50mg 2x weekly, for joint pain and just the overall healing element of it. I’m not now, nor do I ever try to bulk and I’m terrified of gyno, but i do want that pain/recovery benefit from it.
I’ve never done deca and I’m not sure what to expect in my body, I know I can be a little progesterone sensitive, I’ve had nipple sensitivity before from 500mg weekly Test and AIs didn’t stop it. Someone told me that could mean prolactin from progesterone or something.

Thats me in a nutshell, I hope that answers your question and is enough info for you to give some wisdom or what passes as such 😂

Gainz.

So you definitely have some experience. 100mg of deca a week is a little high for trt cruise.... but not crazy high. Just make sure you keep your test higher than your deca.
I'm running a similar trt (cruise dose)
125mg test e
100mg mast e
60mg deca
Per week for my cruise.
I feel amazing all the time, constantly putting on muscle and no pain or sides.

Gainz.

omeprazole
Is what I use for heartburn.
I have to use it daily. If I don't... I breathe fire like a fucking dragon 😂.
It takes about 4hrs to start working, but lasts 24 (more like 30hrs) so if I miss a day... it gets really bad. You can find it on Amazon for pretty cheap
HealthCareAisle Omeprazole 20 mg, 42 Delayed-Release Capsules - Acid Reducer, Treats Frequent Heartburn, 42 Count (Pack of 1) https://a.co/d/ggwGcsE

Here you can get a month and a half worth for $11 bucks

kartist915

Gainz: thanks man, that was exactly what I needed to hear. Those are your weekly numbers?
That’s good, I need to run low for a while I’m going to follow that exactly.
I have omeprazole, that’s just Prilosec OTC. It doesn’t work for the Var related burn. Only Orals do that terrible gastrointestinal thing to me, that’s why I’m going to try deca, orals are never good to me.
Any gyno side effects from that cruise dose of deca?
i’m so glad you told me that breakdown. Do you divide that into twice weekly, I’m assuming you have to with the test and mast, what about the deca?

unclem

Gainz: thanks man, that was exactly what I needed to hear. Those are your weekly numbers?
That’s good, I need to run low for a while I’m going to follow that exactly.
I have omeprazole, that’s just Prilosec OTC. It doesn’t work for the Var related burn. Only Orals do that terrible gastrointestinal thing to me, that’s why I’m going to try deca, orals are never good to me.
Any gyno side effects from that cruise dose of deca?
i’m so glad you told me that breakdown. Do you divide that into twice weekly, I’m assuming you have to with the test and mast, what about the deca?
make sure you take a liver protector. i use milk thistle it takes away my liver pain when i do orals.

kartist915

So you definitely have some experience. 100mg of deca a week is a little high for trt cruise.... but not crazy high. Just make sure you keep your test higher than your deca.
I'm running a similar trt (cruise dose)
125mg test e
100mg mast e
60mg deca
Per week for my cruise.
I feel amazing all the time, constantly putting on muscle and no pain or sides.
Gainz: I replied above I don’t know if it notified you, because it technically was a reply to myself. But when you get a chance, let me know if those are your weekly numbers and if you do the deca twice a week or just once.

Gainz.

Gainz: I replied above I don’t know if it notified you, because it technically was a reply to myself. But when you get a chance, let me know if those are your weekly numbers and if you do the deca twice a week or just once.

Sorry brother, Friday night is date night and Saturday is my only day off.
I'm just getting up for the day 😁.
But yes those are my weekly numbers.
I pin mast and test twice a week. But deca only once.

kartist915

Sorry brother, Friday night is date night and Saturday is my only day off.
I'm just getting up for the day 😁.
But yes those are my weekly numbers.
I pin mast and test twice a week. But deca only once.
Understand that, I lay around quite a bit on Saturday or Sunday, not both. :)
I know the deca is slow acting and slow absorbing, even more than the other esters, so I didn’t know if people still split the weekly dosage or just once a week injection.
What about the gyno part? Any nipple sensitivity or other gyno symptoms ?

Gainz.

Understand that, I lay around quite a bit on Saturday or Sunday, not both. :)
I know the deca is slow acting and slow absorbing, even more than the other esters, so I didn’t know if people still split the weekly dosage or just once a week injection.
What about the gyno part? Any nipple sensitivity or other gyno symptoms ?

Oh shit... sorry I was still half awake when I was responding to you.
No... no gyno or anything.
Luckily I'm one of the rare ones who have very little bad side effects to gear.
Tren Cleared up my acne, and the only bad side effects from that is some insomnia. But that was fixed with melatonin.
I'm very lean... definitely below 12% body fat.
Most of the time people get gyno is because of Higher body fat percentage or extremely high doses and run away est. I also don't drink beer. Beer has phytoestrogens and prolactin in it. Both can cause gyno ... especially when on gear.
Also mast helps keep your est low... I fucking love mast!! By far my favorite compound. Hence why I never cycle off.

And yes... you absolutely pin deca once a week.
It really depends on dosage. Since I'm only running 60mg and I have 300mg per ml deca... it's much easier to pin .2ml once a week.
But... if I was running 900mg a week... well then it would make more sense to split the dose.

And sorry if I'm a little vague in my texts. I'm use to talking to other members who have been here for a while.
So when I say blast or cruise... or 600 test
They usually know the 600mg is weekly and we always split the dose.
That's my bad brother... I got lazy and I'm sorry.

Also... just because I don't get gyno at
125mg test e
100mg mast e
60mg deca
Per week for my cruise... doesn't mean you won't.
Every single person is so vastly different... there's just no guarantees.

But at 10% body fat, running mast with your test and deca... I highly... highly doubt you will have any problems brother.
Just eat clean and avoid the beer.
If you like to drink I recommend wine or low sugar liquor. Beer is just the worst possible thing to drink for this lifestyle. All the calories and estrogen problems... just not worth it.

kartist915

Oh shit... sorry I was still half awake when I was responding to you.
No... no gyno or anything.
Luckily I'm one of the rare ones who have very little bad side effects to gear.
Tren Cleared up my acne, and the only bad side effects from that is some insomnia. But that was fixed with melatonin.
I'm very lean... definitely below 12% body fat.
Most of the time people get gyno is because of Higher body fat percentage or extremely high doses and run away est. I also don't drink beer. Beer has phytoestrogens and prolactin in it. Both can cause gyno ... especially when on gear.
Also mast helps keep your est low... I fucking love mast!! By far my favorite compound. Hence why I never cycle off.

And yes... you absolutely pin deca once a week.
It really depends on dosage. Since I'm only running 60mg and I have 300mg per ml deca... it's much easier to pin .2ml once a week.
But... if I was running 900mg a week... well then it would make more sense to split the dose.

And sorry if I'm a little vague in my texts. I'm use to talking to other members who have been here for a while.
So when I say blast or cruise... or 600 test
They usually know the 600mg is weekly and we always split the dose.
That's my bad brother... I got lazy and I'm sorry.

Also... just because I don't get gyno at
125mg test e
100mg mast e
60mg deca
Per week for my cruise... doesn't mean you won't.
Every single person is so vastly different... there's just no guarantees.

But at 10% body fat, running mast with your test and deca... I highly... highly doubt you will have any problems brother.
Just eat clean and avoid the beer.
If you like to drink I recommend wine or low sugar liquor. Beer is just the worst possible thing to drink for this lifestyle. All the calories and estrogen problems... just not worth it.
No worries, I thought your responses were thorough and I got a lot out of it. I got Everything i needed for my next move actually. so thank you, I don’t drink alcohol period, no drugs either, except gear and cortisone shots lol. I’ll let you know how it goes, but I’m def going to stay on mast as well.

Gainz.

I wanted to ask why are you on 10mg of nolva?
If you are blasting and cruising
(If you don't know that means being on a trt dose of test (100-200mg per week) year round and every once in a while doing doing a big blast (500 test, 300 deca, 200mg mast... or whatever compound or dosage that's higher than your trt-cruise dose)
Usually people only run nolva for a PCT... or gyno.
But starting nolva for just the sake of starting it... 🤷

This is also why I love mast so much. It keeps your est low without using Ais or seems.
So if you're gonna be cruising at 125 test, 100 mast and 60mg deca... don't run nolva on top of it.
The mix of mast and nolva will most likely crash your est. That's a whole other problem you don't want!!

kartist915

I wanted to ask why are you on 10mg of nolva?
If you are blasting and cruising
(If you don't know that means being on a trt dose of test (100-200mg per week) year round and every once in a while doing doing a big blast (500 test, 300 deca, 200mg mast... or whatever compound or dosage that's higher than your trt-cruise dose)
Usually people only run nolva for a PCT... or gyno.
But starting nolva for just the sake of starting it... 🤷

This is also why I love mast so much. It keeps your est low without using Ais or seems.
So if you're gonna be cruising at 125 test, 100 mast and 60mg deca... don't run nolva on top of it.
The mix of mast and nolva will most likely crash your est. That's a whole other problem you don't want!!
I just went on the nolva because I cut off the Var so abruptly with the heartburn and I’m gynomastia-phobic and Nolva specifically blocks estrogen on the breast tissue, so until the next package comes, just being careful, probably overly so. I didn’t take it today and probably won’t again

Gainz.

I just went on the nolva because I cut off the Var so abruptly with the heartburn and I’m gynomastia-phobic and Nolva specifically blocks estrogen on the breast tissue, so until the next package comes, just being careful, probably overly so. I didn’t take it today and probably won’t again

Cutting the var is no reason to use it.
And I understand the fear of gyno... but unless you're getting symptoms... no reason to use it.
Most of the time you would show other high est sides before gyno starts. Overly emotional, acne, water retention, then itching and swollen nips... then growth.