Advice on this stack?

Double Dee

Hi all - extremely new on this site.
I’m in my upper-30’s now, spent the last 8 years drinking heavily (sober 662 days today), but spent my 20’s lifting heavily. To the point of amateur body building, naturally. I went from a 5’11” 130lbs to 180lbs and 6-8% body fat in 12 months. Felt like a beast, especially after growing up being the skinniest kid in town.
But then I started to settle down with someone, and I was lifting a whisky bottle more than the weights.
Part of my journey of sobriety included an extensive stay in ICU, with brain damage. I had to learn how to walk again, feed myself, etc. Kind of like having to rewire the connections in my brain.
So, after almost 2 years of being sober, and being able to walk, run and lift again, I’m dedicated AF to get back in shape, and get strong again. Been working out twice a day every day for over two months, and can feel and see a difference, but I feel between the belly, decreased muscle mass, and decreased strength, I’m fighting an uphill battle.
So I’m thinking about trying my first cycle. Can y’all give me some input on if you think sounds/looks ok, for a guy who is 5’11, 190lbs, 15% body fat?

-Week 1-8 anavar 50mg/day 25mg/pill 2xdaily
-Week 1-8 dianabol 40mg/day20mg/pill 2xdaily
-Week 1-8 (Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml) 2xdaily
-Jintropin HGH 191 amino acid (2 months 3iu daily) 2xdaily
-Genotropin HGH (2months 1iu daily) 2x daily

Post-Therap Cycle
-Week 7-10 Nolvadex 20mg/day 1x daily

Twizted

That's a good deal of gear for just your first cycle man. I would just stick with Testosterone for your first go, no real need to run test and 2 orals. Also you mentioned in your dosing schedule Testosterone enanthate 2x daily, was this a typo?

Twizted

Oh ok. If I was you I would go with testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate at 300-500mg per week split into 2 injections per week. If you really wanted to you could use dianabol as a Kickstart for the first 6 weeks. You should see great progress with just test in your first go around.

HGH.to

-Week 1-8 anavar 50mg/day 25mg/pill 2xdaily
-Week 1-8 dianabol 40mg/day20mg/pill 2xdaily
2 orals. I wouldn't recommend oral steroids at all for beginners (only testosterone alone) but if you do, go for only one oral at a time and only 6 weeks. Dianabol harsher in side effects, but more effective at growing muscles. Anavar is milder, less effective, but less side effects too. So, either don't use orals at all, or add only one of them (alongside livre protection supplements)
-Week 1-8 (Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml) 2xdaily
I would recommend going for Testosterone Enanthate alone. But you definitely don't need 2xdaily. you actually only need 2xweekly. If it comes at 250 mg/ml, I would inject 0.6 ml on Monday and 0.6 ml on Thursday. And 8 weeks is not enough. At least 10 weeks. Up to 12 weeks.
-Jintropin HGH 191 amino acid (2 months 3iu daily) 2xdaily
-Genotropin HGH (2months 1iu daily) 2x daily
why would you use 2 HGH versions? they are basically the same. so you use 4 Iu a day of HGH in total. Also, at 4 Iu no need to split total daily dosage. But it's up to you. moreover, 2 months might not be enough. Try increasing to 4-6 months for maximum effect. Also, no need to use 2 versions of HGH. and I wouldn't use HGH at all without actually having experience with other steroids first. Then you may add a small dosage a day of 2-4 Iu. Also, go have a cancers markers test. HGH doesn't cause cancer, but it may speed up the growth of an already existing cancer.
Post-Therap Cycle
-Week 7-10 Nolvadex 20mg/day 1x daily
post cycle therapy is POST CYCLE meaning that it should start after cycle. When all steroids are out of the body (about 2 weeks after last injection of test E) you start PCT with Nolvadex and/or Clomid. I would recommend a 4 week PCT with Nolvadex 40 mg/day for 2 weeks then 20 mg/day for the last 2 weeks after Test E solo cycle. After a cycle with all those steroids (which I don't recommend) the PCT is very likely not to be enough.
Just a copy/paste from what was sent to me from a supplier after we talked about my goals.
no offense here, but i think that your supplier only wanted to sell as much as possible. you definitely don't need all of those.
Between cycles and need a new site to order from. Any suggestions?
check the other post i just replied to you

Double Dee

Between cycles and need a new site to order from. Any suggestions?
2 orals. I wouldn't recommend oral steroids at all for beginners (only testosterone alone) but if you do, go for only one oral at a time and only 6 weeks. Dianabol harsher in side effects, but more effective at growing muscles. Anavar is milder, less effective, but less side effects too. So, either don't use orals at all, or add only one of them (alongside livre protection supplements)

I would recommend going for Testosterone Enanthate alone. But you definitely don't need 2xdaily. you actually only need 2xweekly. If it comes at 250 mg/ml, I would inject 0.6 ml on Monday and 0.6 ml on Thursday. And 8 weeks is not enough. At least 10 weeks. Up to 12 weeks.

why would you use 2 HGH versions? they are basically the same. so you use 4 Iu a day of HGH in total. Also, at 4 Iu no need to split total daily dosage. But it's up to you. moreover, 2 months might not be enough. Try increasing to 4-6 months for maximum effect. Also, no need to use 2 versions of HGH. and I wouldn't use HGH at all without actually having experience with other steroids first. Then you may add a small dosage a day of 2-4 Iu. Also, go have a cancers markers test. HGH doesn't cause cancer, but it may speed up the growth of an already existing cancer.

post cycle therapy is POST CYCLE meaning that it should start after cycle. When all steroids are out of the body (about 2 weeks after last injection of test E) you start PCT with Nolvadex and/or Clomid. I would recommend a 4 week PCT with Nolvadex 40 mg/day for 2 weeks then 20 mg/day for the last 2 weeks after Test E solo cycle. After a cycle with all those steroids (which I don't recommend) the PCT is very likely not to be enough.

no offense here, but i think that your supplier only wanted to sell as much as possible. you definitely don't need all of those.

Thank you for this thorough response and your time! Very very highly appreciated!
You have reassured me that my feelings are correct - he’s just trying to move as much as possible. Even when I asked him if I can scale back the order, he seemed insulted that I questioned his expertise.

As for Test E, I think he means twice weekly, but didn’t write it out properly. So, out of all of this, am I correct in that you believe that I should only be using Test E and PCT, and no HGH or the other stuff? I am with you - I don’t feel like my first time ever should be with so many things at once. I’d rather see what works best for me and what doesn’t. If I’m using a larger variety, I won’t know this.

Again, thank you for the well-written response! You’re awesome!

Double Dee

As for the orals, those were suggested because of my reluctance towards needles due to stigma and having no experience with self-injection. But seeing as how I damaged my liver for a long time with alcoholism, I think I need to overcome this fear and go for shots so that I can protect my liver. He’s been though a lot already.

HGH.to

am I correct in that you believe that I should only be using Test E and PCT, and no HGH or the other stuff?
yes you are
I don’t feel like my first time ever should be with so many things at once. I’d rather see what works best for me and what doesn’t. If I’m using a larger variety, I won’t know this.
you are correct!
As for the orals, those were suggested because of my reluctance towards needles due to stigma and having no experience with self-injection. But seeing as how I damaged my liver for a long time with alcoholism, I think I need to overcome this fear and go for shots so that I can protect my liver. He’s been though a lot already.
if your source suggested you oral steroids knowing your liver is damaged, he's a jerk and you should dump him

Double Dee

yes you are

you are correct!

if your source suggested you oral steroids knowing your liver is damaged, he's a jerk and you should dump him
Man. Your replies have given me such a big feeling of relief. Thank you.
As for my source - yeah, screw him. I see that there are a few sites that are recommended in these forums. Do you suggest I use them, instead? They’re more expensive than my source, but if I’m buying less gear, anyway, it might even out.

HGH.to

Man. Your replies have given me such a big feeling of relief. Thank you.
As for my source - yeah, screw him. I see that there are a few sites that are recommended in these forums. Do you suggest I use them, instead? They’re more expensive than my source, but if I’m buying less gear, anyway, it might even out.
well... we can't recommend sources due to forum rules.. but if you check my name carefully you're going to find the source I suggest ;)

Double Dee

well... we can't recommend sources due to forum rules.. but if you check my name carefully you're going to find the source I suggest ;)
Gotcha! Sorry, I should’ve known better! Lol.
So, it looks like I’ll just need (2) ultima-enan 250 and (1) ultima-nolva?
That sounds way more reasonable to me. Instead of the $700 in product dude was trying to move on me!
Thank you thank you! I’m so glad I came across the forum, and for great, unbiased advice like yours.

HGH.to

good luck with your first cycle man! don't forget to diet and workout and you'll love it!

Double Dee

Gotcha! Sorry, I should’ve known better! Lol.
So, it looks like I’ll just need (2) ultima-enan 250 and (1) ultima-nolva?
That sounds way more reasonable to me. Instead of the $700 in product dude was trying to move on me!
Thank you thank you! I’m so glad I came across the forum, and for great, unbiased advice like yours.
good luck with your first cycle man! don't forget to diet and workout and you'll love it!
Thank you! Does what I wrote above look like a good suggestion from you?
As for working out - I just finished phase 1 of 75 Hard, starting Phase 2 today. I’m in the gym twice a day right now, and I eat very well (spouse and I are both chefs). So, the only piece missing is what I came here for! Lol. Thank you again.

HGH.to

Thank you! Does what I wrote above look like a good suggestion from you?
2 bottles of test E 250 should be enough (5000 mg/300 mg/week = enough for 10-12 weeks with surplus)
1 bottle of Nolva for PCT sounds enough. 40 mg/day for 2 weeks then 20 mg/day for 2 more weeks. Might not need Clomid but who knows...
Also, have Arimidex or Aromasin handy in case estrogen spikes

Double Dee

I have been on doctor-prescribed Clomid for about 7 weeks right now to assist with subpar T levels (but not low enough to require a script for T). I’m understanding I’ll need to get off of Clomid and get it out of my system before I start with my first cycle?
You are seriously so incredibly helpful. Your responses make me so happy I found this forum

HGH.to

I’m understanding I’ll need to get off of Clomid and get it out of my system before I start with my first cycle?
no. you can go with the cycle. But Clomid during the cycle is pretty much useless except for the fact that it would be helpful to cause bigger sperm loads (they may decrease while on T)

Double Dee

no. you can go with the cycle. But Clomid during the cycle is pretty much useless except for the fact that it would be helpful to cause bigger sperm loads (they may decrease while on T)
Thanks for your replies. I placed my order and am excited. But also nervous! First time jitters. Lol. Are there detailed instructions?