Gonna try some of that "cardio" stuff everyone keeps talking about

Gainz.

Just bought myself this... Not the world's most expensive bike.. but definitely not the cheapest.
I bought a bike to try that cardio stuff last summer. Just spent $50 on Facebook marketplace... And even though the bike was in perfect condition... Every time I rode it... Something was breaking. I broke the seat, bent the crank, and then the rear wheel bearing started going. Turns out the weight limit on that bike was 200lbs.
Hence why I was breaking it every time I rode it.

So I bit the bullet and spent... Probably too much on this beast. Mongoose Dolomite ALX fat tire bike. Aluminum, trigger shifters, 16 speed.. it's dope. This bad boy has a weight limit of 350lbs. So I should be good 😂.
I only got to ride it for a little bit before we were hit with 6" of snow and lost power for 2 days. (What a nightmare, I had to sleep with my snake in a pillowcase both nights)
But I have to say, this definitely doesn't feel like a toy! It feels like a "mans bike"
Extremely stable and because of the size of the tires it's like a fucking steamroller going down the road.
And because I can't leave anything stock... I've already ordered a bunch of custom parts for it.... and yes... Some are pink 😂🤣😂.
And now I can start riding my bike to work again... Really happy about that!

Attachments

• received_956512176051062.jpeg
    received_956512176051062.jpeg
    228.5 KB · Views: 5

Gainz.

Gonna be the first morning using it... Really wish it wasn't 27° out... But whatever.
Just excited to finally use the fuckin thing.
My girl was yelling at me last night... Spent 2 hours looking at and ordering parts for a brand new bike I haven't really used 🤣😂.
Like why do you need new parts for a brand new bike?
I don't really have a good answer for that... Other than I hate stock shit. I need to make it my own. Just make it look a little different... A little lighter... A little sexier.

Gainz.

still haven't used it?
No I used it... Probably have 5hrs on it now.
It's everything I need it to be and then some.
The first day I rode to work there was still big patches of snow and ice... Thing just cruised over it.
Going up hills you can definitely tell it weighs 34lbs, but the point is to build muscle and get cardio. I didn't buy it to make life easier 🤣😂.
I just love how... Manly it feels. Every other bike I've had as an adult felt like a toy. 29" BMX, 26" MTB, even a 29" racing bike. Always felt like I was going to break it.
Not this fuckin thing!