500T and 100NPP EOD?

cencal2235

This would be my popping the cherry. Never ran a cycle before other than some extra test a while back and I wouldn't call that a cycle.

I am on TRT dose of 160/wk and have been for about 3 years or so. I just posted bloods here. https://musclegurus.to/forum/threads/blood-work-help-advice.867927/#post-905432

Started 3 weeks ago and ramped up to 350 for a week, 400 the next, and then 500. I am 3 days into the 500. Plan to go 14 weeks and then back to the 160/wk dose.

I was originally going to add some Anavar at 48mg day (24/24 and that is my pill size from the pharma) and I actually have taken them for 3 days now.

However, now I am thinking of stopping that and just going NPP at 100mg a day EOD for 8 weeks. Main reason is I have some lipid issues (seen in the above link) and I have just started to get them under control it looks like with just diet and exercise and no statins or anything else. I don't want to fuck them up.

Any thoughts/advice?

Fyi, NPP over deca because I have read that it will clear my system quickly if it's not to my liking. Mostly worried about anger issues. I don't have them much but I work with kids who can be VERY trying and I don't want to lose my shit and be on the front page of the morning paper. lol

suppsforlife

Any thoughts/advice?
yeah, that's a good thing. Anavar is likely to make your lipid profile even worse. Whereas NPP can too, it is way less likely.
Fyi, NPP over deca because I have read that it will clear my system quickly if it's not to my liking.
yep, that's true
Mostly worried about anger issues.
NPP/Deca causing anger issues? highly unlikely. it can make you emotional instead, lol.
tren may cause anger issues, but only if you're having anger issues naturally. it won't make a calm person excessively angry. ask @Gainz.

Gainz.

Yeah gear isn't going to change you like that. Especially such a moderate dose.
You definitely seem to be on the cautious side, which is smart.
100mg of npp eod is a very mild dose, I don't see any problems in your future.

Now if you said you wanted to blast 100mg of tren ace every day... That I might advise against. While it won't change who you are... It can definitely make you more agitated.

cencal2235

Yeah gear isn't going to change you like that. Especially such a moderate dose.
You definitely seem to be on the cautious side, which is smart.
100mg of npp eod is a very mild dose, I don't see any problems in your future.

Now if you said you wanted to blast 100mg of tren ace every day... That I might advise against. While it won't change who you are... It can definitely make you more agitated.
When you say a very mild dose, are you saying not worth the wasting the cycle time and money? Little to no gains over just the test?

What dosage would you recommend for a virgin that as you said above and nailed, is on the cautious side, especially first time out.

I'd like to leave this initial run with a good taste in my mouth rather than fearing doing it again.

Thanks!!

suppsforlife

When you say a very mild dose, are you saying not worth the wasting the cycle time and money? Little to no gains over just the test?
100 mg EOD of NPP is definitely not a waste of money and time. with a proper diet, workout plan, and enough test, this NPP will help!
What dosage would you recommend for a virgin that as you said above and nailed, is on the cautious side, especially first time out.
Have you never used any steroids except for the TRT and this current cycle of Test?

Gainz.

Thanks!!

No, definitely not!
300mg of npp is definitely effective! Just a mild dosage compared to what some people take.

HGH.to

300 mg NPP can be extremely effective. especially for beginners, with the right diet and workout. there's no need to use a gram of nandrolone to make it effective

Gainz.

300 mg NPP can be extremely effective. especially for beginners, with the right diet and workout. there's no need to use a gram of nandrolone to make it effective

Exactly!
Gear is the frosting on the cake... Not the entire program.
A little bit of gear can go a very long way with proper diet and training.

cencal2235

Thanks guys for the replies and ideas/thoughts.

I'm still on the anavar while I decide.

I am going to start the NPP next week on Monday at 100mg EOD and see how that goes.

It's intimidating for a newb like me to pull a whole syringe full since mine is 100mg/ml and 10ml vial. It looks like a lot!! Lol

Would you guys stay with the anavar or dump it?

I'm 3 weeks in the test bump to 500 and about 1 week into the anavar at 25/25

Gainz.

Thanks guys for the replies and ideas/thoughts.

I'm still on the anavar while I decide.

I am going to start the NPP next week on Monday at 100mg EOD and see how that goes.

It's intimidating for a newb like me to pull a whole syringe full since mine is 100mg/ml and 10ml vial. It looks like a lot!! Lol

Would you guys stay with the anavar or dump it?

I'm 3 weeks in the test bump to 500 and about 1 week into the anavar at 25/25
Wait until you start dumping full 5ml syringes into your delt 🤣.
And you can keep the anavar. Just don't run it longer than 4 weeks.

cencal2235

So how does this look?

I usually see people put var on the end of a cycle and because I intended to just run var for 8 weeks, I started to make it in the middle.

Stay with it or stop and restart in a couple weeks?

15 weeks and staying the hgh going forward till I can't afford it anymore. Lol. I want to skin and sleep benefits in addition to the add muscle cells.

Screenshot_20240404_124227_Sheets.jpg

suppsforlife

I do not really understand why would you slowly increase/decrease testosterone dosage. Test E / C takes no less than 4 weeks to fully kick in the system. So you start with 300 mg/week, then increase to 500 mg/week by week 3, yet, not even the 300 mg/week fully kicked in the system. I understand the slow increase of oral steroids dosage because they quickly kick in the system so you can adjust (increase/decrease) based on how you feel. The same goes about injections, but since they kick in the system slowly, you need to go by how it feels.

cencal2235

I do not really understand why would you slowly increase/decrease testosterone dosage. Test E / C takes no less than 4 weeks to fully kick in the system. So you start with 300 mg/week, then increase to 500 mg/week by week 3, yet, not even the 300 mg/week fully kicked in the system. I understand the slow increase of oral steroids dosage because they quickly kick in the system so you can adjust (increase/decrease) based on how you feel. The same goes about injections, but since they kick in the system slowly, you need to go by how it feels.
Ok thanks. I had read it's best to taper up and then down a bit. The video that is posted above is something that I have actually watched before and he was saying the same thing at about the 10 minute mark, unless I am misunderstanding.

On the contrary, the more I read, the more it seems like most people dont do that and especially if they are on permanent TRT.

I already ramped up so that is done now but I will take that advice for the next time.

Thanks a lot!

Crazy Eddie

I always taper down at least like 3 weeks otherwise if I go from say 700-250 in one week I’ll feel kinda shitty.
Just remember like Seth says. It’s your science experiment. You gotta just bro science some things and see how it makes you feel.

suppsforlife

@Crazy Eddie is right, you ned to go by how it makes you feel.
Generally, you can taper up and down, that's not a mistake, but often it's pointless.
In the end, you can taper up in case you're new to a compound or dosage and want to assess the way it feels. But also take into consideration the time it takes for them to kick in. Generally, there's almost no point in tapering down, however, if you feel somewhat low as @Crazy Eddie said he does, then you may try a bit of taper, although, it doesn't often happen

Gainz.

I've never tapered... From 125 to 650 back to 125 and I've always felt fine.
Maybe if I was running a gram or more... But 525mg of test isn't exactly a huge difference. Especially with long esters.

STEROID MARKET

This would be my popping the cherry. Never ran a cycle before other than some extra test a while back and I wouldn't call that a cycle.

I am on TRT dose of 160/wk and have been for about 3 years or so. I just posted bloods here. https://musclegurus.to/forum/threads/blood-work-help-advice.867927/#post-905432

Started 3 weeks ago and ramped up to 350 for a week, 400 the next, and then 500. I am 3 days into the 500. Plan to go 14 weeks and then back to the 160/wk dose.

I was originally going to add some Anavar at 48mg day (24/24 and that is my pill size from the pharma) and I actually have taken them for 3 days now.

However, now I am thinking of stopping that and just going NPP at 100mg a day EOD for 8 weeks. Main reason is I have some lipid issues (seen in the above link) and I have just started to get them under control it looks like with just diet and exercise and no statins or anything else. I don't want to fuck them up.

Any thoughts/advice?

Fyi, NPP over deca because I have read that it will clear my system quickly if it's not to my liking. Mostly worried about anger issues. I don't have them much but I work with kids who can be VERY trying and I don't want to lose my shit and be on the front page of the morning paper. lol

Well, you don't have to worry about anger control if you use NPP. It's not the kind of pharm that can cause you that kind of problem.
Sometimes children behave like the devils of hell and no pharmacology can match them for anger cause 😂.
If you are working with kids, then you've got tempering already lol. I think that nothing can penetrate you anymore😆 .
Also i don't think even trenbolones can cause you any problems after working with kids.... 😅

IMG_20240411_231127.jpg