10 ml vials or ampules

THE MOOSE

Amps are more sanitary! Bacteria can accumalate on top of a bottle on the rubber stoper & you can get an infection if not cleaned or santized with alcohol. In some countries only Ampules are allowed for injectable medications because of this! Every time you plunge the needle thru the stopper you technically can contaminate the vial!

Last edited:

Papa.Smurf0311

ohh ok i gotcha. i wasnt sure if there was a more beneficial reason besides being more sanitary. I wipe my stoppers with alcohol every time I draw.

THE MOOSE

Sometimes people draw out of vials w/ large guage needles(18 -21) and switch to smaller guage (23-25)for injections after. This causes tiny pieces of rubber to fall into and float around in the oil. These tiny pieces can get drawn out of the vial into the syringe & injected into the body causing abscesses or infection. Happens more with rubber tops than plastic tops, but is quite common actually with people that draw like that in larger 20/30ml vials and do shots every other day wrecking the shit out of the rubber top!

Check the bottom of your vial at the very end when you only have 1cc or 2cc left. Sometimes you can see very tiny particles when you hold it up to your room light!
NOT GOOD👎

Last edited:

Papa.Smurf0311

yeah i usually check my entire vial over before doing anything. this is why i like clear vials instead of amber vials. I tend to only use long esters and inject once every 4 days maybe. i do use a 20 gauge for drawing but will be more cautoius now

bignicholad99

Along with being more sanitary I always felt like it's more likely to get fully dosed gear in vials. I feel like 10ml vials can be messed with where it would be much harder, if not impossible, to do so with ampules. Just my 2 cents.