12 week cruise; diet plan

blastthru23

In a few weeks, I'll be finished with my current cycle, and will cruise on test enanthate for 12 weeks.  The dose will be 250-300 per week.  I've already had my first pin of 125mg on Thursday.  The idea during this time is to rip down to 9-10% (who knows, I may be close now, but I haven't checked yet, but will do so at the end of the cycle), in preparation for a blast cycle sometime in March/April (I will post the cycle in another forum for review by y'all) Here are two possible diet plans that I am considering, of which the final decision will be made based on the bf% at cycle's end (the following may be amended to reflect different macro amounts per suggestions, if any):

BMR: 1912

TDEE: 3200

Caloric goal:

1) 2500 (if bf% is 11% or higher);

2) 3000 (if bf%is less than 11%)

Plan 1: Lean Gain.

P: 310 gr (1242 kcal)

C: 237 gr (948 kcal)

F: 90 gr (810 kcal)

total calories: 3000

Plan 2: Cut

P: 225 gr (900 kcal)

C: 275 gr (1100 kcal)

F: 55 gr (495 kcal)

Protein sources will come from whey, chicken breast, fish, egg whites, and peanuts (maybe). Fats will come from hemp seeds, coconut oil, olive oil, and peanuts. Carbs will come from white rice, oats,quinoa, and peanuts.

Training will continue as a 5 on 2 off, or 6 on 1 off.  I will be adding cardio at 15-20 minutes for 3-4 days per week ( in all honesty, this is an attempt, I often blow it off for high intensity sets, I get bored on a stationary bike)  In order to achieve this, I will cut back somewhat on weight training.  There is only so much time in the day... 

Mleblanc

Very nice Blast.  Thanks for posting. Thats my biggest issue is dailing in the diet.  I really need to get this figured out. And do much more clean eating. I dont eat too dirty. But i definitely dont put in enough food. So At that point I tend to eat whatever at times just to keep food going in. But I would really like ( plus its a must) that i find the correct numbers to do a clean bulk.   Your diet planning is awesome its like it comes so natural to you to right a diet plan. Keep up the great work 

blastthru23

I've learned most of this diet stuff from folks here on mg. Back in the day, i studied nutrition and Chinese Medicine, so some it comes from that i guess. There's always more to learn and discover. It's endless, and that's what keeps me going. The above plans may, and will likely change depending on how things unfold. I toying with the idea of doing a pretty strict carb cycle the last four weeks. It's a diet that helped me go from 15% down to 12% in less than 8 weeks. It's not tasty nor fun, but it works well. I'll tweak it a bit though.

Once you get the pattern, it can become second nature. Practice makes perfect. I get a lot of info from MisterA's posts by the way. He's really good at it. Then there's Dolf, i get details of diet from his posts. From Swolesam, I gather a ton of info on supplements. And when SemperFi was around, I gathered heaps of info on diet, macro sources and supplements among a lot of other things. Can't wait for him to return  :)

blastthru23

I've decided to run a diet plan with the intention of solidifying the gains made on the current cycle i'm running, which ends in one week. I will go with a high protein moderate card scheme.  TDEE is still 3200, no matter which way I go about it.  this plan will total 3000 cals per day, which is only a 200 calorie deficit.  At the moment, I am assuming my bf% is sitting in the 10% range.  I'll get it tested at the end of the cycle. First, I will give the general macro profile, then the daily meal plan.  Keeping it simple. during this 4 week period, I will be assessing the effects of the diet, and if I find that a change is needed, such change shall be made.  My intention is to keep the fat off, while maintaining muscle (pretty much a platitude, but, may as well state it for the record). I'll be pinning 250 mg of test e weekly, with an occasionlal shot of TNE.

.P: 360 g   1440 cal

C: 228 g    912 cal

F: 72 g      648 cal

Protein: Chicken breast; ground chicken; whey (I may work egg whites into the picture, however, its an extra preparatory step)

Carbs: Oats; white rice

Fats: Hemp seeds; Olive oil, coconut oil

Meals 1 and 5: 30 gr Whey isolate, 1/3 cup oats, 1 ounce hemp seeds (5th meal is post workout, which includes a tsp of raw honey)

Meals 2, 3, 4, 6: 120 g chicken breast, 1/4 cup rice (measured uncooked), 2 tsp olive oil or coconut oil, a wedge of cabbage

blastthru23

You know, I haven't a clue. I just cut the cold rice (I cook it the night before, so it's cold in the morning) into four equal pieces and put them in their respective containers.  I do all my calculations from uncooked rather than cooked, seems easier to me I guess.  But, tomorrow morning, I'll measure the cooked rice and report back.  All I know is 1 cup of uncooked white rice equals 148 grams of carbs, 13 gr of protein, and a small amount of fat.

SemperFi

White rice - approximately 2/3-3/4 cups cooked. Brown rice - closer to 1 cup cooked. Black rice - approximately 2/3-3/4 cups cooked.

All approximations.

SEMPER FI