19-nors and prolactin..... real or broscience

B

Burrr

The gang over at Meso is clearly of the opinion that there is no connection between the two, and that it is simply a myth that tren and deca can lead to prolactin sides. For the most part saying that you would have to let your E2 get extremly high and that the e2 can lead to s slight rise in prolactin

The boys at eroids are all about caber and prami, using it with every 19-nor cycle and even into PCT. They get pissed off over there at even discussing it, I think because they know its bro science, with nothing to back up the claims. 

I'm on the fence, and will simply control my e2 while using 19-nors..... but still have some caber around just in case my tits leak or something.

What do you all think?

csancheezy

But I can tell you I have never had my nipples get sore until just recently while using NPP for the first time, but I am not sure if there is a way to tell where it came from really.. dont know how you would. Because unless like you were getting your blood drawn and tested every single day how would you isolate whether the e2 made the prolactin rise or prolactin rose in general, I have personally always heard it rises because of elevated e2...

Dolf

IMO for most individuals if you keep your e2 under control your prolactin will stay under control as well.

strong

I personally have run npp and tren. I did not use any ai on my test cycle. I only used .5 adex e3d when on tren and npp. I never had any signs of prolactin.. I too keep about 24 caber on hand. We are all different. My friend did tren and was a nutjob and had to stop running it. He is such a mild mannered guy I thought he wud be fine. I thought for sure I would be a nightmare on tren because in high strung and quick to flip the fuck out.(my worst quality)  I was completey fine on tren.  To summarize, I felt ive always been dealing with my attitude and learning how to keep it at bay my whole life.. My friend prob. never had feelings of rage and didn't know how to handle it. Moral of the story.. You can read anything but until you put it into play on yourself.. You just don't know.. And hey, doesn't mean my next tren cycle will go as smooth but I sure am gonna run it again....

wtdragon

I'm with you on that ,Strong. I was told being such a loose cannon with my attitude,that tren would be a bad idea for me. Quite the opposite I never looked at it the way you put it . I've been keeping my shit in check my whole llfe also so yea maybe that's what helps me stay Mr nice guy on tren. I seem to get more like Mr Vanity now on tren always looking in mirror and telling myself what a cool great looking mutha fucka.

siegmund

my self ,fro. Personal experience ,I had my prola tin go threw the roof,while maintain my e2 ,I was running anadrol,deca and test ..and it is something I never want to live agion ,and I had no dopamine agnostic.but they say e2 in check and fine ,but were all differ t

alquartermain

when dealing with multiple hormones and biological pathways and introducing outside androgens... nobody will react the same.     I thinks most people will fall into one  neo-type  or another.  like with gyno.   Some people get it real easy... some are immune to it.... 

Pankration

After that I've not used it in over 4 yrs.  I've not had prolactin issues at all.  I do keep my estro under control and before I would get my levels checked regularly but I do keep pharma Caber on hand just incase-which is about to expire this year,  so I have a couple more years on it.  I'm with most guys who think if you can control your E2 levels you shouldn't have an issue but like you say everyone is different.  I wouldn't recommend Prami though, that stuff made me puke and shite at the same time . I don't see harm in adding Caber but it is kinda expensive, keep it in your repur-raperto-reportaur-reperati, keep it handy.

Turning 40

Hi Guys,

Throughout this site, whenever a 19nor is discussed so is the issue of elevated Prolactin, for which Caber is the cure / prevention too much of which can crash your prolactin - which is equally bad.

For someone considering his first 19nor cycle what are the early symptoms of elevated/crashed prolactin?

How does it differ from elevated/crashed estrogen?

Thanks,   T40

siegmund

tough questio and I had the prolactin issue ,ther were no signs , I guess watch your e2 ,if you keep e2 in check ,but if your is jumping and elevated ..keep caber ready .

no desire for sex,ed problems ,depression ,anexiety ,this was my prolactin issue and I had no signs...im sure my e2 was out of whack but i was green then

House

This is a good topic. This topic has made me scared to take 2 19 nor together. I don't want to squirt nothing out of my nipples , lol . From what I read caber can have a lot of side affects . a lot of guys are saying that if you keep you estro down the right way you wont have problems with proloactin and wont need caber but it seems to me that tren does not have a big affect on estro but it does on prolactin so even if estro is down would it matter?  Ill tell you what either way I am going to a doctor and getting blood work and consultation if I have huge lumps or leakage . I cant find to much solid info on this subject.

Here is a study i found interesting (granted done on fetal sheep, but still interesting)- http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10066133

I believe it can come down to the individual with prolactin build up (some cases prolactin through the roof, other's barely even need to take an AI) not necessarily e2, although as seen in the study it does affect the output of e2, so im sure it must play a part, its an oddball one, When i run my first 19nor im just going to have caber on hand and see what happens, and watch my nips lol

Dolf

Caber in high doses and prolonged use can cause heart problems, but taking a couple .5mg doses just to get prolactin under control is not a huge risk factor imo. 

Dolf

+1 chem...rule of thumb is test lower than tren. Deca and npp at half your test dose. Keep e2 under control and prolactin should not be a problem. Nothing in this game is one shoe fits all, but these are great starting points to be successful. 

Turning 40

Hey Sieg,

Sorry if I'm being dim, you say "I had the prolactin issue, there were no signs" - how did you know you had prolactin issues?  Was it bloods (not an option for me).

Cheers,   T40

Turning 40

As Tren is the most powerful 19nor AAS, is it also the most likely to cause prolactin issues, or are all 19nors similar in terms of prolcatin??

Sorry if I'm being a pain. Cautious person, like to have a reasonable idea of what I'm letting myself into before injecting.

Best,   T40

siegmund

good question and from personal experience,for a.year straight ,I actually ardly used a Ai,on tren so id Sa y ,no ,tren is the least. Imo ,I'm sure were all differnt