1st cycle

Ok this is my first cycle, i decide to go with test R 200 which is a blend of Testosterone Acetate 50mg
Testosterone Propionate USP 50mg
Testosterone Phenylpropionate 100mg
Oil Base havent started this just yet waiting on the order still, so if theres any wisdom you experts can shed on me i would glady appreciate it so plz
Give me your take on this, thank you guys!

Xisyaco

Ok this is my first cycle, i decide to go with test R 200 which is a blend of Testosterone Acetate 50mg
Oil Base havent started this just yet waiting on the order still, so if theres any wisdom you experts can shed on me i would glady appreciate it so plz
My opinion bro u should do a little more research and i say this a lot you should try to stay natural into your 30s... but if your minds set than you need to look into an AI for during your cycle also nolvadex for pct. .hcg is also worth researching... and an FYI the slow build up your thinking about isn't necessary as test e and c build up over a few weeks anyways.. the idea is to keep blood plasma levels as stable as possible..another reason why you can't pin short esters only twice a week.. short esters are EOD that's the only right way to run them bro.. again get that research in bro.. good luck man

Dianantrius

Ok i will revise my first cycle to just test E and put away the test R 200 for a next cycle. I also meant i consume 200grams of protein daily all together. My shakes are 45 grams a piece and i eat chikpeas, beans, lentil for additional protein. I was gonna do my cycle for 45 days with a month or two rest in between, is that ideal? And thank you everyone yall helped me out a ton, much respect. If anyone have any more criticism im listening. Also. Can i do 300mg a week of test E instead of 500mg and see feel the impact sincr this is my first cycle or should i stick with the normal 500mg For 10weeks

Baroko2

Ok i will revise my first cycle to just test E and put away the test R 200 for a next cycle. I also meant i consume 200grams of protein daily all together. My shakes are 45 grams a piece and i eat chikpeas, beans, lentil for additional protein. I was gonna do my cycle for 45 days with a month or two rest in between, is that ideal? And thank you everyone yall helped me out a ton, much respect. If anyone have any more criticism im listening. Also. Can i do 300mg a week of test E instead of 500mg and see feel the impact sincr this is my first cycle or should i stick with the normal 500mg For 10weeks
Dont rely on shakes in that protein count.

Hello Sir,
One compound with one ester would be preferred choice for a first time user, this way you will find out for yourself what exactly this particular compound does for your body. The best strategy, mixes not the best choice.
Also would recommend to have all cycle and PCT on hand before kicking off, also some money on side for a blood work.
Regards

I recommend the PCT and take a long break. The waiting time is equal to the cycle time + PCT, to bring the hormone level to normal. Only the blood sample will tell you the truth.