1st cycle

Pudsey1q

Hi guys/Gals,

I'm currently doing research into the possibility in running ass just trying to gain information and experiences from those who have been there and done it.

I am a natty who has hit a plateu, few friends have run cycles but had different experiences (Everyone's different I suppose) I have been advised to run a 8 week cycle 4 weeks of dbal which youd stop dbal then go 4 weeks of winny, followed by a nolva pct.
Dbal for the bulk then the winny to help reduce water retention and definition.

My question is, is this a good cycle what are your experiences and advice would you give a newbie.

My diet is ok mostly red meat and fish, dont drink or smoke.

I'm 6. 95kg 32 yo

Please no hate like some forums give you I'm just here to learn and understand

Twizted

Running orals only is generally a bad idea for a cycle. You see it pop up alot because people are trying to avoid injections, however, injections are much safer than orals. Your safest and best option would be to run a cycle of only testosterone, it will be easier on the body and you will keep alot of your gains.

Pudsey1q

Thanks for the reply, I'm down for injections. The sources I have only do oral dbal and winny.

So if I managed to find a good source for injected, would you rate the cycle trash or ? What would you improve on ?

bobby ricky

No hate here brother. That cycle is trash for sure . You need testosterone only and that’s it and a ai like adex just incase u get estrogen issues. 300 migs per week in 2 shots 150 mg Monday and 150 Thursday for 12- 16 weeks.

Pudsey1q

No hate here brother. That cycle is trash for sure . You need testosterone only and that’s it and a ai like adex just incase u get estrogen issues. 300 migs per week in 2 shots 150 mg Monday and 150 Thursday for 12- 16 weeks.
Thanks, this has been the only place to suggest test only, I understand what test does/ is, but without sounding dumb if test is all that's needed then why does dbal exist ? sorry if that sounds retarded.
I'm just mega frustrated been plateau for a little while

bobby ricky

No questions are silly.
We hope u are in this for the long run and we want u to have a good experience. One compound at a time so u know how your body reacts to it .
300 first run then pct and maybe 500 next time.
You will make gains on both cycles so on your third u could start dbol at 30 mgs and test at 500. If u start on 2 or 3 compounds and u get a bad side who would u blame.

Pudsey1q

No questions are silly.
We hope u are in this for the long run and we want u to have a good experience. One compound at a time so u know how your body reacts to it .
You will make gains on both cycles so on your third u could start dbol at 30 mgs and test at 500. If u start on 2 or 3 compounds and u get a bad side who would u blame.
So regardless what you run always include test ?

And is nolva OK for a test pct or is it too harsh ?

suppsforlife

I am a natty who has hit a plateu, few friends have run cycles but had different experiences (Everyone's different I suppose)
yeah, that's for sure
run a 8 week cycle 4 weeks of dbal which youd stop dbal then go 4 weeks of winny,
8 weeks of orals-only is a bad cycle. your testosterone would get suppressed, your cholesterol suffers and your liver wouldn't thank you. Dbal aromatizes a lot, are you prepared for huge aromatization? Winny is likely to cause joints issues.
Dbal for the bulk then the winny to help reduce water retention and definition.
while it sounds logical, it's not a good idea to go for a bulk and cut in the same cycle. bulking and cutting cycles aren't different in terms of steroids you run only. Your diet, exercise plan are very different when you bulk and cut.
My diet is ok mostly red meat
mostly red meat isn't a ok diet...actually
Please no hate like some forums give you I'm just here to learn and understand
been on this forum for more than a year now - never saw hate, only help and care
Running orals only is generally a bad idea for a cycle. You see it pop up alot because people are trying to avoid injections, however, injections are much safer than orals. Your safest and best option would be to run a cycle of only testosterone, it will be easier on the body and you will keep alot of your gains.
agreed
So if I managed to find a good source for injected, would you rate the cycle trash or ? What would you improve on ?
kind of a trash. better go for testosterone only with a good diet (increased calorie intake - above maintenance) and good training plan.
300 mg/week of Test Enanthate, for example for 12 weeks, is great for a beginner. Great gains, no nasty issues.
then why does dbal exist ?
when you have more experience with steroids (testosterone) and you want to take it to the next level and prepare for a serious bulking cycle
No questions are silly.
100% agreed
So regardless what you run always include test ?
yes, its going to offer more results (test stacked with other steroids work in synergy) and is likely to reduce some side effects (associated with low T)
And is nolva OK for a test pct or is it too harsh ?
Nolvadex for PCT is fine. Some people run Nolvadex only, others Clomid only, others stack them together for PCT.

Pudsey1q

yeah, that's for sure

8 weeks of orals-only is a bad cycle. your testosterone would get suppressed, your cholesterol suffers and your liver wouldn't thank you. Dbal aromatizes a lot, are you prepared for huge aromatization? Winny is likely to cause joints issues.

while it sounds logical, it's not a good idea to go for a bulk and cut in the same cycle. bulking and cutting cycles aren't different in terms of steroids you run only. Your diet, exercise plan are very different when you bulk and cut.

mostly red meat isn't a ok diet...actually

been on this forum for more than a year now - never saw hate, only help and care

agreed

kind of a trash. better go for testosterone only with a good diet (increased calorie intake - above maintenance) and good training plan.

300 mg/week of Test Enanthate, for example for 12 weeks, is great for a beginner. Great gains, no nasty issues.

when you have more experience with steroids (testosterone) and you want to take it to the next level and prepare for a serious bulking cycle

100% agreed

yes, its going to offer more results (test stacked with other steroids work in synergy) and is likely to reduce some side effects (associated with low T)

Nolvadex for PCT is fine. Some people run Nolvadex only, others Clomid only, others stack them together for PCT.
I have a feeling you guys have saved me some hassle and potential health issues, big respect. Nice to see some responsible advice

Twizted

Also I under oral is bad fir liver, but why would you keep more gains ?
Orals usually cause alot of weight gain really fast but a big portion of that weight is water weight which will disappear once you stop taking them. Also orals will crash your testosterone production which will of course lower your gains. This is why orals are always ran with testosterone as a base.

Pudsey1q

Orals usually cause alot of weight gain really fast but a big portion of that weight is water weight which will disappear once you stop taking them. Also orals will crash your testosterone production which will of course lower your gains. This is why orals are always ran with testosterone as a base.
Thank you, I have taken your advice and the gents above and I've ordered some tes and il run a couple of cycles of that before/if I touch anything else.

Here's a question though a pct is a given, but what can you do to reduce the amount of loses that will occur once the cycle ends ? Because I'm assuming even once the test cycle finishes gain loses is inevitable?

Twizted

Your best bet to keep your gains is to do proper PCT to get your natural test levels back to normal and keep your training and diet on point. I don't have alot of experience in the PCT area as I have naturally low T so I blast and cruise. Someone more versed can aid you in the PCT process if you need guidance I'm certain.