1st cycle

suppsforlife

Your best bet to keep your gains is to do proper PCT to get your natural test levels back to normal and keep your training and diet on point. I don't have alot of experience in the PCT area as I have naturally low T so I blast and cruise. Someone more versed can aid you in the PCT process if you need guidance I'm certain.
also, don't forget about proper nutrition and working out. many tend to stop paying attention to their workout schedule and especially diet after a cycle thinking "I did it" and there's no need to continue anymore. hence the loss

Pudsey1q

also, don't forget about proper nutrition and working out. many tend to stop paying attention to their workout schedule and especially diet after a cycle thinking "I did it" and there's no need to continue anymore. hence the loss
Yes, I have a program and a PT that help me train, 5-6 a week roughly 2 hours a day.
Nutrition wise, I do eat alot of red meat, fish, chicken, rice, pasta 3 or 4 meals a day.
I probably eat too much carbs and red meat, but I'm crap at ideas for meals

suppsforlife

Nutrition is actually one of the most important factors. Steroids just take out the best out of foods. But if you don't give your body proper foods, how would steroids be working?

bobby ricky

No problem. Loses should be minimal if you do things correctly.
Just remember that when u carry more muscle than u can hold natty then u will always go down to your natural max capacity of muscle. That’s what I’ve found to be true on my frame. But I’m an old dog. I’m going to be 52 in July. Holy shit I’m old but because of responsible gear use my muscle mass is up and body fat is down. Sex life is over the top and the wife is very happy. 😃

bobby ricky

It’s a cycle that never ends but if done right u will look great till the end.