2/3 day recovery.

Newton223

I forgot to mention this on my last post about hating going to the gym.

After training I feel physically sick and I do usually vomit out all that yellow stuff. Anyway after that I don't have the physical or mental energy to do anything.

The next day, yes my muscles hurt but its more my perception of reality that is buggered, I feel like I'm in a dream and all the sound is muffled, I don't react to my name and I will just stare at the TV remote knowing what I want to do, but my brain just doesn't know what button to press.

It's similar to the few hours after a seizure as my body is trying to work itself to death......and this does occur more commonly than people would think.

Anyway the Dr's haven't got a clue, they think it may be.....get this "unfit".

I go to a boxing session on Monday night, Tuesday I'm ill AF, pretty similar to a bad cold but with a case of mild Psychosis (a few Diazepam can help this though). Fingers crossed if I get an OK sleep Tuesday night the Wednesday I will wake up normal if no. This exhausted feeling weirdly causes insomnia, any way Wednesday is a dangerous day if I haven't slept as lack of sleep is a trigger for my epilepsy.

If all is OK Thursday then I will go and then suffer the same on Friday...........I know this is another huge reason why I just cannot be arsed with the gym.

Is it just age ? Is it the Methadone etc etc

Newton223

Support for life, I'm just going to have to accept changes have happened in my body and its not the same as it was 5 years ago

Newton223

Mate, sounded like a right bitch the other day.

It's stuff catching up on me, I was at the gym Friday but had nothing to do yesterday so I could stay mainly in bed and sleep.

I'm here now but I'm not going to mad, 5 sets on each exercise, I'm on the machines, no free weights today. Anyway il do 9 exercises in 3 groups of 3 and call it quits.

Hopefully I should be recovered by tomorrow

Newton223

Yeah, I didn't go heavy or move much yesterday just the isolation machines and shit I'm aching in parts I haven't for a while.

Don't know if it's been mentioned I'm on 250mg E10D as the Methadone kills any Testosterone production. GP has done my bloods, so I will see where it and everything is tomorrow if its on the low side of normal I'm going to try 500mg a week for 6 weeks and get them done again.

This isn't through a endocrinologist but rather my addiction Dr told me by the time I had seen one on the NHS I would be off the Methadone anyway, I ordered 50 Pharma (Aspen, Hansel) Sustanon's just before Christmas so still have loads

Newton223

Yeah I'm clear of any blood born stuff like that.

But its crazy you say it because I have a horrible feeling in my stomach. I love Biology, did Nursing in Uni amd still have a big interest in medicine and pharmacology, I'm scared of searching for auto immune diseases.....I know, my GP is seeing me again on Friday because of those daft things I said.

I've bought a glucose meter and I'm always in range so no diabetes, I had an Echo done on my heart not 3 weeks ago and I'm basically having an MOT lol.

I am going to bring up auto immune diseases because all this started a few months after I contracted and got over Hep A (the food born one) and maybe my immune system is still in over drive. I have suffered from Hyperhydrosis on my chest and back also since then. Post Viral Fatigue they call it, but its been dragging on for nearly 7 years now, getting worse each passing year.

Tah mate, il update with what's berm said.

Gainz.

I know extreme physical activity can give you cold like symptoms.
My buddy was training for a marathon oh so many years ago and he would do intense cardio in preparation for it. After the cardio he would feel sick... Fever, running nose, sore throat. But only for a few hours.
The fact that you are getting it for days after with much less intense training... Something is definitely off.

And... Brother please stop... Making less of your problems. I know you're in a group full of meat heads and acting all "alpha" is what people think is needed... but in reality... We're a bunch of emotional bitches 😂🤣.
Saying you're problems are "daft, or you're just being a bitch"
I get the attempt at humor... But these are serious problems that need addressing!
We're never going to attack you for something like that. Not us, not this group of guys!
Now if you said you don't like training because it makes your muscles sore.. or your belly button hurts... Then yeah... We'd probably pick on you a little bit.
But whatever you are going through seems pretty severe.
I really hope you get it sorted out.
I don't know if you have picked up on it yet, but this forum is full of dudes who really just want the best for others. We definitely build one another up here, we want everyone to live a happy healthy life.
Sure we talk shit and joke around, but it's always from a place of respect!
And the reason why I bring up autoimmune issues is because we have 2 brothers going through that very same shit right now. seems to be pretty common in the gear world. Why... I don't know... Someone smarter than myself would have to answer that.
@suppsforlife @HGH.to might be able to answer that question.

HGH.to

And the reason why I bring up autoimmune issues is because we have 2 brothers going through that very same shit right now. seems to be pretty common in the gear world. Why... I don't know... Someone smarter than myself would have to answer that.
@suppsforlife @HGH.to might be able to answer that question.
idk, i guess because people with autoimmune issues often find it harder than the rest to deal with shit and when you need answers, you often come to gear.
I know extreme physical activity can give you cold like symptoms.
yeah, that's actually true. in fact, overtraining may affect your immune system, leave you prone to getting ill.

Newton223

Don't seem so... Shocked... I know things
🤣😂🤣🤣
A little about and common sense rules over the people who are experts but know nothing useful for navigating life.

Tah for the replies, brushing stuff off is something we was taught as kids, the "Stiff upper lip" is still around but that population is now dying off. My Great Grandfather's were in WW2 and I guess the British chivalry and attitude stuck.

It's when I'm having a moan and I tend to think mate what's up with you. You have just been in tears seeing a little girl blown to bits in Gaza, it makes me feel like im bitchi. Because yeah your not 100% right atm, but I have food, a house, gas electric etc. Access to friends and the gym, it puts things into perspective, but only from the view of my suffering compared to there's.

I'm not going to do myself in no matter what unless I have a cardiac arrest or an accident where I need CPR, I have a DNR because I once had a cardiac arrest, was dead for 7 minutes and Because of that I have that daft TBI, which luckily epilepsy only seems to be the only lasting damage but I wouldt attempt that stunt again lol.

Training wise I'm just doing 3 sessions off 9 exercises 3 to 5 sets each, this depens on weight and what I'm trying to achieve.

I did a silly thing the other and ordered a Viogen TTM 375, Dr told me to try 500mg Sustanon E7D instead of 250mg E10D (I've been in TRT for nearly two years anyway).
Yeah my friend as me to get him some Rohm Tren A, and I was just going to get a vial of Test E,C then I seem the TTM and thought why not.

My weekly will now be 375 Test E, 125mg Sustanon and 125mg Tren. I know it's probably not the best time to add Trenbolone into my life but I'm going to keep check and go no more over 125mg......more than enough.

I know the view of jumping on the juice to quickly but it's not like I have just started training and I've literally been on exogenous Test for nearly 2 years.

Got a new gym partner, one who isn't still stuffing cocaine up his nose at 9am Saturday lol.

I like this forum and being able to open up. There are some things I want to chat about but even writing that sentence I have broken down and struggling to see my phone ffs lol.

You might of noticed my posts I'm vert up front and don't mind sharing, but there is stuff I cannot even speak about, my body and brain just doesn't want to let it out. These are the flashbacks and nightmares I get, I go into full you life is in danger mode and start attacking everything that looks human like hung up t shirts and coats. One night my girl friend to me I was screaming and fighting the door, then I thought they was under the bed, so I threw it across the room with my ex GF still on it............Next morning I tried to lift the bed with the heavy mattress and solid wood frame and I could only lift it from the end. She said I was a mad man with some crazy strength, she said I threw it across the room like it was a shoe box. I will get it sorted as they can make or break my day. Maybe my PVF symptoms are psychosomatic and it's the shit in my brain is broken......well it is, half my left temporal lobe just doesn't exist anymore and it's this causing the physical symptoms.

All right I'm clutching at straws now, but when Gainz said "auto immune" I didn't like that as I have a deep down feeling the Post Viral Fatigue never went away because my immune system is going crazy.

I getting to the gym for a medium workout later on then hopefully an early night.

I really do want

Gainz.

A little about and common sense rules over the people who are experts but know nothing useful for navigating life.

Tah for the replies, brushing stuff off is something we was taught as kids, the "Stiff upper lip" is still around but that population is now dying off. My Great Grandfather's were in WW2 and I guess the British chivalry and attitude stuck.

It's when I'm having a moan and I tend to think mate what's up with you. You have just been in tears seeing a little girl blown to bits in Gaza, it makes me feel like im bitchi. Because yeah your not 100% right atm, but I have food, a house, gas electric etc. Access to friends and the gym, it puts things into perspective, but only from the view of my suffering compared to there's.

Yeah I'm very much the same way... Pain is for pussies.. real men don't complain.
And I'm very much like that in the real world.
But there's only so much we can ignore and push down brother.
And as much as I share here
...there's still shit I haven't.
We all have demons!

All we can do is learn from our mistakes and try to be better.
I'm sure you already know this... But you can always hit me up. I'll always try to help any way possible, and you can ask around... What's said in private... Stays private!
You would be shocked how many guys here I've had serious conversations with.
Like I said... We're all just trying to be better... We're all going through something. And this forum... So many like minded guys... It really helps. Makes you realize that you're not alone