2nd Cycle advice

Bigmadman

I’m gonna resurrect this old thread with another question. Is it essential to have caber on hand when running npp for the first time? For reference this will be 300 mg npp per week for 12 weeks. Is there something other than caber that will combat any potential prolactin related issues? I’ll be running an AI most likely as I usually have a mild spike in estrogen, for what that’s worth. Thanks guys.
you want to bulk with NPP? intrigued about it

Scipio

you want to bulk with NPP? intrigued about it
My intention was to cut, but do to some changes in training (increase in cardio to meet some other requirements) there may be no need to cut by the time I start this cycle. Initially I was gonna add var to the last 6 weeks but if I’m where I wanna be by the time this cycle commences it may turn out to be a bulking cycle of 600 test c and 300 npp weekly

Nick1000

Is there something other than caber that will combat any potential prolactin related issues?
On nandrolone and tren cycles I have used p5p taken everyday with success. I do keep caber on hand just in case but personally have never needed it.

Scipio

On nandrolone and tren cycles I have used p5p taken everyday with success. I do keep caber on hand just in case but personally have never needed it.
Nick I’ve heard P5P is great to use with nandrolone. Definitely gonna use it. What dosage of P5P works best for you? I’ve heard a 100 up to 200 per day but unsure.

Nick1000

Nick I’ve heard P5P is great to use with nandrolone. Definitely gonna use it. What dosage of P5P works best for you? I’ve heard a 100 up to 200 per day but unsure.
I typically take 100 every morning and it works well, if my libido starts to drop a lil then I may take a second one at night but that is not very often.