3 body types

built_tough

we all hear about ecto's meso's and endo's

so here is my dilema.  i have a hard time figuring out what the hell i am.  and i can't pick just one because physically its impossible for me to be just one type.  here are my reasons.

1. im tall.  so there is an ecto trait.

2. i can gain fat very easily - endo trait

3. i tend to put on muscle somewhat steady, but slowly, so that is another ecto trait? maybe meso?

4. i have to workout to keep the fat off. - endo. 

would that be correct.  or would i have some meso in me?

any thoughts, or maybe you guys want to contribute to this topic? feel free

B

Bulkbeef

nobody is 100% of  something, they have all mixed traits some more prominent then others.

built_tough

Scared to eat. Hell no.  I can out eat a lot of people and for that matter it makes it twice as hard for me to cut.  I went through a full box of bran flakesa few cups of raisins and about a gallon of milk in about 30 min.  I forgot the time when I ate half a big jar of pb a whole large jar of jelly and a gallon of milk in about an hour.   Just earlier this week I had a large gyro with double meat , large fries and 2 hot dogs.  Took it down in a half hour.  

B

Bulkbeef

so you can eat fast :) what does it have to do with overall calories

built_tough

i can easily put on 10lbs in a week without trying. that's what im saying.  but im not going down that road. i just want to get shredded and stay that way.  like i said. you are going for something "much more" than i am.  i respect what you're trying to do and you got my blessing, but im fine where i am at and i will grow slowly but surely.  there's time for everything :)