3 rd cycle

Leesky100

After great advice on here from yourself I changed my gear to anavar 50g once a day and 2ml of tes split over the week ive had some good gains not as much as I though but some and my stomach has gone down so at the end of this cycle how long do I have off do I need anything to keep my testosterone levels get to normal and what would you guys recommend for my 3rd cycle
Many thanks this is an amazing forum

D

Deleted member 45086

What is your goals for your next cycle. Are you wanting to lean up some more or pack it on?

D

Deleted member 45086

Well nothing really packs in on like test, deca, and dbol and a bunch of food.
An example cycle is.
Test e or c 300 twice weekly for 14 weeks.
Deca 400-500 once weekly for 12 weeks
Dbol 50 in divided doses for first 6 weeks.
Food and training can't be stressed enough or you will be just wasting gear.

Leesky100

An example cycle is.
I train 5 times a week each body part with core mixed in so eg monday shoulders tuesday chest etc ,must admit I struggle getting the food down with work etc ok il stick with the test I’ve had no bad side effects with it cheers

suppsforlife

yeah, but i would switch dosages of Test to Deca. Test 400-500 mg and Deca 300. most people get "deca dick" when you keep deca dosage higher than test

Gainz.

It was said earlier, but diet is EVERYTHING! most steroids can be used to lean or bulk. (Some are definitely better at one than the other) but leaning and bulking comes down to what you put in your mouth... not what you inject!
I have the same problem with food man. Especially when it's hot, and you don't really have the time at work. I have to eat the majority of my calories from 3pm to 11pm. (I get up for work at 4:30am)
So trust me I get it. A compound that really helped me pack on weight is the sarm MK-677. Its pretty mild as far as other compounds go. Usually stacks well with anything... as long as you're trying to bulk. Definitely wouldn't use it if you're trying to cut.
It makes me insanely hungry. Like if I didn't eat every 3hrs I would get lightheaded!

Leesky100

An example cycle is.
Is 300mg of test E is this 3cc /3ml