315!!!!!!!

siegmund

OK ,I've done it something I thought impossible with shoulder ,315 for 2 smooth ,, no problem and let me say , I don't know what to say right now ,except not one ,,two oh ya when I bench I don't get a break due to my wrist ,,if I'm not set it will spin out of my hand ,so I break it myself and do two ,,so I'm in the big boy club at least for me ,,,the 300 club 

N

noveskeelite

that's awesome man very strong bench!!!! for a casual lifter who trains at home and for your weight its very impressive!! +1 for you

N

noveskeelite

If you ever wanna discuss training let me know. You guys know more than me about AAS and dosing and cycling and PCT but I know a TON about how to get strong and technique on the big 3. if you ever want some training program advice let me know

milkin

Well done Sigster for reaching a new PR. Your excitement can be sensed through your words but more importantly your expression of self accomplishment. You and Nove's contributions to the community mean more then you two may realize. The other day when Nove was giving advice on benching, pinching your shoulders together for a solid base, that's the kind of feedback that members need. Whether its a beginner, novice, or well seasoned lifter, we all learn from each other.