Monday 250  Cypionate (Week 1-16)

Thursday 250  Equipoise (Week 1-16)

Week 1: 50mg Anadrol

Week 3,4,5:  100 mg Anadrol

Monday and Thursday:  1mg Anastrazole

I am 45, I am on TRT at 200mg week cyp. 

Cycle 1 was Straight Test

Cycle 2 was Test, Tren, Anadrol

Cycle 3 was Test Cyp, Test Enan, and Deca..

Thoughts Please, Thanks for you help

macdaddy

45, 230 current, BF not sure, the Tren really burned and tightened a lot up.   I am on a constant TRT of 200mg every week.  I had just had been combining Enanthate 250mg along with it and was told that anything over 400-500mg of long ester test is not good.  I responded and felt great on the Anadrol cycle.  I have some really back back problems and have felt better than I have in years. 

Thanks in advance for any help....

macdaddy

I've been checking out the following specials and wonder if I would be better off to keep refilling my Cypionate each month and put it away and use the megamass product below for 16 weeks, 5 weeks of Anadrol, and 1mg Anastrazol 2xs a week, or is this too much. 

10ml vial of special blend from EuroChem:

Compounds:
Testosterone Enanthate 200mg/ml
Boldenone Cypionate 150mg/ml
Trenbolone Enanthate 100mg/m
l

Total: 450mg/ml

siegmund

My friend 2nd cycle tren and anadrol ??? I hope you had a da , on hand , did you have any sexual problems ??.

macdaddy

No think the lord, but I wont be doing that again, I didn't care much for the tren, or the Deca.   I've been told to stick to nothing by Test Cyp and Enan at 600mg a week and then I was told that two long acting Test are no good that I needed something more anabolic to go along with it such as Anadrol.   I've tired to study up as much as possible, I want to keep it simple and still gain some good size.  I have taken Eq and Dbol years ago back in the 80 when no one really knew what we were doing and I still don't, I thankful for you guys that do know what your doing. 

Would I be better off with Dbol or Anadrol, Do you have a suggestion that would be better fitting for my next cycle.  I wont start until February, I have labs done at the end of this month for TRT.

siegmund

Ok my friend lets start at the beginning here , ok,  a da , is a dopamine  agnostic , it is what you take when your running a 19 nor , and tren , deca , anadrol are 19 nors , and what they will do is elevate your prolactin levels , which in return you will have absolutly no desire for sex and forget about getting hard ... you came to the right place you need alot of research , stick around the site ask questions , all questions are welcome ,,, you got lucky very lucky , I wasnt so lucky I got the prolactin sides ,,,  now if your gonna run this test / eq.   , first forget what all them other people told you ,, is running a basic test cycle out of the question for you 

siegmund

Also 230 lbs , but whats your height ,??? Bf here is important , thats why we need to have a idea where your bf is , so you get propper advice

D

Dont_trip

250mg EQ a week is a waste of time.Try 600mg test Cyp and 600mg EQ a week what you proposed originally is a waste of time.

strong

go to the forums icon on top of the page and do an introduction. I see your brand new here and you will get the help your looking for. I am only here a month and have gotten plenty of help from good caring gentlemen. I am now planning out my second cycle and these guys are so helpful. Your cycle at the top of the page needs help bro. Stay here at this site and ask away. you will get the help you need and if your productive and respectful. Glad to see another mid 40S guy here. Welcome bro.    Strong

Kfizzle

Dont_trip said:
</p><p>250mg EQ a week is a waste of time.Try 600mg test Cyp and 600mg EQ a week what you proposed originally is a waste of time.</p><p>
</p><p>THIS!!! </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p>

macdaddy

I am open to anything that works.  I appreciate you filling me in on Anadrol being a 19 nor, I wasn't aware of or had heard anything about Prolactin until after a trainer set up my cycle with Tren and Deca.  I about shit a brick when I started doing more and more research. 

macdaddy

I can only get Cypionate through my prescription so I wouldn't be able run 600mg of Cyp. 

I can get my hands on Enanthate.  What are your thoughts on cutting out the cypionate and running 16 weeks of 600mg Test Enanthate and 600mg EQ. 

How would you recommend that I take, can I mix the Test Enanthate with the EQ?

Also, it sounds like most are against Anadrol, should I run some Dbol at the beginning of the cycle.

I greatly appreciate your knowledge and help...

D

Dont_trip

You are on trt at this moment at 200mg a week?Stick with that get some test E and run it at 400mg a week plus your eq at 600mg a week.If you want to run an oral that is your choice  just make sure you have a Good AI and some Nolva On hand. If I missed anything please let me know

macdaddy

Brother, I appreciate your knowledge, thank you very much.  I take 1mg of anastrazol 2x a week.   I hate to keep asking you questions, but how would you break it down as far as when  you would take each.  I currently take my TRT 200mg of Cyp on Saturdays.  Are you against orals such as Dbol, I think from what you guys are teaching me, I am going to stay clear of Anadrol, Tren, and Deca....

Thanks Again....

D

Dont_trip

Is really person dependent Are you estro Prone?Is it Pharmacy Arimidex?because In my honest opinion 1mg 2x's a week(for 200mg Test Cyp) is over kill but if you have good blood work showing good test to estro ratio's then that says A lot.If you are estro prone I would suggest 1mg eod once your test E is in FULL swing meaning 5-6 weeks in on your test E...But again bro it is person to person dependent blood work will tell you,Or you can learn through trial and error.A good standard dose is 0.5 mg EOD and I would start taking that dose around the 3rd or 4th week.I am not against orals I have a different viewpoint then most when it comes to first cycle's or Just in general when a man chooses to run gear.If you want throw in Dbol it's your choice just make sure you do your research first and for most and have proper Ancilliaries and Serms in case something goes wrong.Dbol will bloat you so do not eat like a pig IE Sodium enriched foods.