3rd Cycle Thoughts Appreciated

macdaddy

Thanks Brother, Your a wealth of information.  My Anastrazol is pharmacy, I will follow your advise and start .5 EOD as advised.  My labs always come back in the normal range.  See its this type of knowledge that most guys you talk don't have or wont share, I appreciate that.  The Enanthate I get is 300mg/10ml.  My Cypionate TRT is 200mg/10ml.  To make sure I have this down and please correct me if its looks screwed up>

15 weeks

200mg Cypionate:  Saturday

300mg Enanthate:  Tuesday  (500 total weekly of combined test)

200mg EQ:  Mon, Wed, Fri  (600 total weekly)

Anastrazol Pharmacy grade:  .5 EOD

Dbol or Adrol:  for first 5 weeks of cycle....

Again, Bro, I've been to a few other sites and can tell you know your stuff.  I appreciate that and your willingness to help out more than you can know.  I'm in my 40s and all we had back in my hay day was Dbol and Vet EQ that we could get our hands on.  I broke my back and have had 3 surgeries and was told id be on a cane, NOPE not yet, not with the help of guys like you.... Thanks Brother....

D

Dont_trip

I really do appreciate your kind words,What you proposed looks good brother I would like to see 600mg test but that is just splitting hairs =) Everything Looks good except inject you Eq and test on the same day.So for example M(EQ+TestC) Wed(EQ) FRiday(EQ+ TEST) Or you could just pin 2 x's a week for everything But personally I like you doing it 3 x's a week that way your not cramming 3-4ml in one shot being this is your first run in a while.Just remember have Nolva on hand Just in case you do get a gyno flare up with Dbol.If I missed anything let me Know.

macdaddy

Thanks Brother, I Greatly appreciate it.... Now that I feel comfortable and have a solid plan (Thanks), I'm ready to get at it....