40 somethings

HELLBOUND

ive been juicin off and on and off and on since 1989. i started juicin because i was a super skinny kid, so after graduation in 89 i got a job building houses, framming mostly i was just a stick figure, at 135 pounds and 6' 1" i looked like one of those skinny aliens on close encounters  , i hated that so much so i started liftin and juicin , so now 23 years later im alot bigger , weighing in at 275 pounds and starting to worry , i see my DR frequently enough and i tell him everything that ive done and everything i am doing so he tests my blood , liver function , kidneys heart everthing , and all i hear is good news , healthy liver , young heart and blah blah blah ,so im beggining to think  that what im doin and what i have been doing for years and years isnt all that bad, i mean with all the scare tactics and propaganda out there i should be dead or in prison from some uncontrollable roid rage or whatever, or am i just lucky. is there any other 40 somethings out there that are still juicin and going for it , gettin bigger stronger faster? or am i the only 42 year old psycho with a mild case of muscle dysmorphia? 

milkin

I have got double digits on you bud and have also made some poor decisions when I first got in the game. Sites like this did not exist and your only source for information was either from your buddies or your from your buddies buddies. How fortunate are we now to have resources like this ? Serms, AI, prolactin control, high E2; we never had any education on things like those. As for now, I take the conservative route when cycling and incorporate only a few compounds instead of turning myself Into a walking medicine chest. There is a trade off to everything, especially when cycling steroids, and a cycle should be looked at from every angle before starting. Most times guy's substitute compounds for lack of training or diet. Don't forget to fill out an introduction HELLBOUND and check out our "Over 40 forum"