5 th year anniversary

Sho-nuff

What's good brother and sister. Just thought I share .I'm having my 5th year anniversary. Been 5 long year 2 kids but life is good .I think the 5th year means a gift of something in wood ,but since I give wood year round. I decided I get me and the wife per-own Rolex.  Got her datejust and me vintage oysterdate.figure get 1 for the hell of it .well long story short. She ask me what I wanted ...hmmm .ah slushie machine. Man I love slushie. Rolex for. A slushie machine.  That's a damn good deal .... brain freeze. .lol 

DiamondPharm

Very practical request on your part brother. I've got a buddy that seriously asked for a cotton candy machine for every anniversary and on number 15 that's what he got. He eats so much cotton candy you would thing he would be fat, but an emtire bag of the stuff he makes has like 1.5 teaspoon of sugar. 

ramdisck

Good to hear your 5 years in and the wife still accepts the wood as a gift.  You got something good going on for Sho. Congrats

Dolf

Congrats shonuff! 5 years is the key. If you can make 5 years you stand a great chance of a long and happy marriage. Everybody thinks marriage is a 50/50 deal but it actually takes 100% from both.