6000ng/dl test levels

zakco

Hey guys.
Just got some blood work results and wanted to share them as well as what I've been running this time and maybe get some advice for next time around.

Test-6000ng/dl
Estrodiol- 39pg/ml
Prolactin- 28ng/ml

My current cycle has been
Test e-700/wk
Mast e-700/wk
Deca-300/wk
10mg Nolvadex/day
......all for 16 weeks. Was going to add 25mg Dbol to close out my 20 week cycle, but that high test makes me a little sketched out. I think estro and prolactin are not bad but I've never seen 6000 test levels.
Blood pressure is 145/80 so not too high and sides are almost non existent as far as sweating, pimples and restlessness. I feel good but not jacked.
My questions are
1. Is test that high a concern?
2. Is adding the 4 weeks Dbol a bad idea?

Thanks guys!

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I'm not sure about the test levels, I think safety is tied to sufficient estrogen but I'm unsure.

The dbol will make you look awesome, for a brief period, but its a bit of a hit psychologically to lose it.

If your going onto a trt dose I'd say 100% do it.

unclem

go ahead and run the dbol, but if you really want to get massive try anadrol from iran!

zakco

thats carcegenic numberr but i love it.
After blasting for 16 weeks I'm happy with all the other numbers but I never shot for test that high. But I don't really feel anything until I get over 500mg test. The Dbol is my first oral trial....so I'm already 3 days in, I'll just stay the course.

suppsforlife

1. Is test that high a concern?
as long as you do not keep it that way all year round - no. Of course they can become a concern, but they are unlikely to be problematic if only kept for a while.
2. Is adding the 4 weeks Dbol a bad idea?
no, it's not. but i got confused by this:
......all for 16 weeks. Was going to add 25mg Dbol to close out my 20 week cycle,
you are stopping everything and only using 25 mg Dbol? or extending cycle to 20 weeks? because if you extend it - that's good. using Dbol alone is not. Also, you can add it if your liver is in good condition (which I assume it is).

zakco

as long as you do not keep it that way all year round - no. Of course they can become a concern, but they are unlikely to be problematic if only kept for a while.

no, it's not. but i got confused by this:

you are stopping everything and only using 25 mg Dbol? or extending cycle to 20 weeks? because if you extend it - that's good. using Dbol alone is not. Also, you can add it if your liver is in good condition (which I assume it is).
Yes, I'm extending to 20 weeks. I wanted to kind of go out with a bang before getting into PCT. I've never done any orals. To my knowledge, test/mast/Deca are liver safe and I don't consume anything else that could strain my liver as well. So 4 weeks of 25mg/day I figured was not a liver issue. I was just stunned at my current test levels and I know this is the place to go for answers.

suppsforlife

big test numbers = big gains. that's why we use testosterone in the first place. its unsafe to keep them for too long. that's why it's important to TRT or PCT and not use big T dosages forever.
Also, I can assume you know it would be a harsh PCT after all those steroids, dosages, and 20week cycle.

zakco

big test numbers = big gains. that's why we use testosterone in the first place. its unsafe to keep them for too long. that's why it's important to TRT or PCT and not use big T dosages forever.
Also, I can assume you know it would be a harsh PCT after all those steroids, dosages, and 20week cycle.
I've got all the goodies.....so it's all I can do. Like you said I can't stay here forever, it's been a great cycle.
I used to ride BMX bikes professionally and we had a saying whenever someone ate shit bad or got injured "you have to pay the toll, if you wanna rock&roll".....in a few weeks it's time to pay the toll brother!

suppsforlife

well, that's true. what goes up must come down indeed. but i was just saying that it may be worth it to look into cruising (TRT). or you don't want to stay on test injections for life?

zakco

well, that's true. what goes up must come down indeed. but i was just saying that it may be worth it to look into cruising (TRT). or you don't want to stay on test injections for life?
I'm 46, just been running gear for the last 18 months. I would like to get back to natural production, but TRT isn't out of the question. When I cycle off this time I'll try my PCT with zero test, but if it's miserable I may go in a low dose....not sure man. I work construction all day so maintaining a certain energy is a must.

suppsforlife

Indeed, if the PCT still works for you then why change it?
But regardless if you go PCT or TRT (cruise) I wish you the best of luck.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I think you should trt, it cuts out the need for so many extra drugs and keeps you tip top year round.

Do you install rooftrusses and steel webbed wooden joists? Cause those are what I make.