6000ng/dl test levels

zakco

I think you should trt, it cuts out the need for so many extra drugs and keeps you tip top year round.

Do you install rooftrusses and steel webbed wooden joists? Cause those are what I make.
Sometimes I do wonder if the PCT drugs are harder on the body than just cruising.....but man it is nice to have the natural production back and function highly naturally.

I have installed a shit ton of roof trusses, but never steel webbed wooden joists. I remodel houses in Florida and because of hurricane codes the roof systems are about the only thing they will allow to be built out of wood.....it's mostly concrete and steel.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I'd been running on low T for a long time when I first juiced. Don't know how long, long enough that it had become normal to feel shit permanently. Makes choice easy for me.

I had it in my head timber framing was go to building practice in US, probs from movies lol. Its a relatively new practice here. We used to use double skin of brickwork with cavity for insulation.

Modern homes here are now only brickwork skin on outside of timber Frame.

These aren't floor joists here, these are roof joists for a vaulted roof going on a barn conversion we're working on. Basically the same product on an angle at a premium. 20230325_115038_copy_2000x1500.jpg

Attachments

• 20230413_145327_copy_2000x1500.jpg
    20230413_145327_copy_2000x1500.jpg
    844 KB · Views: 1

bobby ricky

I'd been running on low T for a long time when I first juiced. Don't know how long, long enough that it had become normal to feel shit permanently. Makes choice easy for me.

I had it in my head timber framing was go to building practice in US, probs from movies lol. Its a relatively new practice here. We used to use double skin of brickwork with cavity for insulation.

These aren't floor joists here, these are roof joists for a vaulted roof going on a barn conversion we're working on. Basically the same product on an angle at a premium. View attachment 866412
Nice work

bobby ricky

These aren't floor joists here, these are roof joists for a vaulted roof going on a barn conversion we're working on. Basically the same product on an angle at a premium. View attachment 866412
Nice to see people taking pride in their work 👍

zakco

Man, those roof joists are awesome! I'd love to roll a roof with those bad boys. Most US is wood frame but hurricane codes of SouthEast Florida doesn't allow it anymore.....only second floors sometimes but that is going away as well.

You are right about the low "T". I started juicing 18 months ago cause even though I function highly, I was beat up all the time from hard training and working.....we do get used to feeling like shit, it becomes normal.

Parameddog

Funny that - I think when you hit 40 you have this gradual decline in feeling ok, so much so that you don't realise just how shit you feel until that one day where you can't function normally.

bobby ricky

Hey guys.
Just got some blood work results and wanted to share them as well as what I've been running this time and maybe get some advice for next time around.

Test-6000ng/dl
Estrodiol- 39pg/ml
Prolactin- 28ng/ml

My current cycle has been
Test e-700/wk
Mast e-700/wk
Deca-300/wk
10mg Nolvadex/day
......all for 16 weeks. Was going to add 25mg Dbol to close out my 20 week cycle, but that high test makes me a little sketched out. I think estro and prolactin are not bad but I've never seen 6000 test levels.
Blood pressure is 145/80 so not too high and sides are almost non existent as far as sweating, pimples and restlessness. I feel good but not jacked.
My questions are
1. Is test that high a concern?
2. Is adding the 4 weeks Dbol a bad idea?

Thanks guys!
Injuries taking so long to heal you end up with a list of them your trying to work around.
Yup, I’ve lowered my weight.