9 months change... This shit is crazy!

Pedrito0906

Peer pressure... peer pressure... peer pressure!
I'm almost convinced XD Right now I'm leaning down. I wanna get to least 12% body fat. I've cruising for 15 weeks now, wanna cruise until end of May for a total of 25 weeks, that way I'll make sure receptors are reset, organs have rested and my trt dose is dialed down with my E2 level in check. Then use some tren to recomp. Thoughts?

But I wanna do it conservative, lack of sleep is what worries me the most. I get very moody and cranky when I don't sleep well.

So I'm thinking:
1. Test 500mg/w
2. Tren E 150mg/w (again, afraid of nasty sides)
3. Mast 150mg/w
4. Anavar or Anadrol for the first 4 weeks

I have caber on hand for prolactin control, asin has been working better for me with estrogen right now and Nolvadex in case of any bump. What are your thoughts?

Pedrito0906

Can't edit my last message:

I've cruising for 15 weeks now, I'm evaluating these options.

1. Cruise until end of July for a total 28 weeks

2. Cruise until the end of March for a total of 17 weeks

My priority is getting my trt dose right, and E2 in check. Right now asin has worked for me very well with Nolva, next week will be getting the blood work results of Test and E2 to see how I'm doing.

After my cruise I wanna do it conservative, lack of sleep is what worries me the most. I get very moody and cranky when I don't sleep well.

So I'm thinking:

1. Test 500mg/w
3. Mast E 150mg/w
4. Anavar (50mg ED) or Anadrol (50mg ED) for the first 4 weeks

I have caber on hand for prolactin control in case something happens, also with liver support, omega 3 and multivitamins. Thoughts?

Gainz.

Yes, please don't start your cycle until you figure out your trt and get everything rock solid! But a 17 week cruise is fine.

500 test
200 tren
200mg mast (especially the mast, mast doesn't work that well below 200)
And 200mg of tren is more than safe. Unless you're trying to get the vial to last longer... just run 200mg brother.

As far as insomnia, that's actually the only negative side effect I had.
But 5mg of melatonin fixed that up.
I recommend getting 5mg dissolvable ones. They work very fast... no waiting hours like the pills. And if 30 minutes in you realize 5mg isn't enough, take another and I promise 10mg will be! And because its melatonin... you can't really take too much. So there's no danger at 10,15,20mg.

And... you really don't need a oral on tren. It works by itself just fine. But if you really want to make sure you run a liver support. Tren is already liver toxic, so you will absolutely need it if you run anavar and tren

BulkinWes

Can't edit my last message:

I've cruising for 15 weeks now, I'm evaluating these options.

1. Cruise until end of July for a total 28 weeks

2. Cruise until the end of March for a total of 17 weeks

My priority is getting my trt dose right, and E2 in check. Right now asin has worked for me very well with Nolva, next week will be getting the blood work results of Test and E2 to see how I'm doing.

After my cruise I wanna do it conservative, lack of sleep is what worries me the most. I get very moody and cranky when I don't sleep well.

So I'm thinking:

1. Test 500mg/w
3. Mast E 150mg/w
4. Anavar (50mg ED) or Anadrol (50mg ED) for the first 4 weeks

I have caber on hand for prolactin control in case something happens, also with liver support, omega 3 and multivitamins. Thoughts?
That’s a very relaxed and safe cycle the Anadrol is gonna give you way worse side effects than tren will btw. You will get amazing results but that stuff is very potent I’d read into it quite a bit more since you are worried about side effects of tren and it’s very hard on the liver. Anavar I wouldn’t worry at all and I wouldn’t think you’d need any caber or anything for that cycle. It’s a good cycle and you’ll get good results

suppsforlife

Anavar I wouldn’t worry at all and I wouldn’t think you’d need any caber or anything for that cycle.
normally, yeah, Anavar at that dosage for that cycle length shouldn't cause any issues, but it's not always like that for everyone. The same about caber. usually 150 mg/week of Tren shouldn't cause any prolactin issues, but then again, not for everyone. I've seen guys saying their prolactin spikes at 150 mg/week. Yet, others have no issues at 500mg/week.

BulkinWes

normally, yeah, Anavar at that dosage for that cycle length shouldn't cause any issues, but it's not always like that for everyone. The same about caber. usually 150 mg/week of Tren shouldn't cause any prolactin issues, but then again, not for everyone. I've seen guys saying their prolactin spikes at 150 mg/week. Yet, others have no issues at 500mg/week.
Yeah you’re info is definitely right on not everyone is the same but from my experience and peer group no one has actually done that low of dosages lol but yes I agree people are different and he could take it differently but since he’s already got a couple cycles under his belt I think his body won’t be “shocked” when the Tren is introduced to it. As well as the Anavar since he’s already Been juicing.

suppsforlife

Yeah you’re info is definitely right on not everyone is the same but from my experience and peer group no one has actually done that low of dosages lol but yes I agree people are different and he could take it differently but since he’s already got a couple cycles under his belt I think his body won’t be “shocked” when the Tren is introduced to it. As well as the Anavar since he’s already Been juicing.
can't argue that (y)

BulkinWes

I took 50mg of Anadrol on 2nd cylce and it worked great, E2 issues were the only side effect I had with it.
Oh sweet well then I honestly don’t think you’ll have really any issues with tren I personally say start it with 200mg a week and see how it feels for 2-3 weeks and if it still feels good bump it to 300 and hold it there and if it’s still good and you’ve been monitoring blood work taking organ defender type stuff you could go up more. I personally always do a 1 month to 2 month cleanse and prep when ima run tren cuz I run it very high compared to most people but if you do it as well your worst symptoms most likely not saying for certain but most likely will be night sweats possible small heart palpitations as well as a spike in blood pressure and some other mild stuff. Your liver and kidneys should be fine just drink plenty of water and stuff like thay but if you handled the Anadrol I think you’ll be fine because in my opinion Anadrol is stronger than tren and you took it oral so I don’t think Tren will be bothering you.

Pedrito0906

Anadrol won't really increase E2. It binds directly to E2 receptors causing E2 issues, without actually increasing E2
Maybe it was the EQ and Anadrol combine that tanked my E2 to 9 lol. Anadrol didn't give me muscle cramps or bloating like Dbol did, that's why I liked it more.

Gainz.

I’ll never argue lol and your extremely knowledgeable I take from you every time you talk man thanks for enlightening me on stuff I really enjoy reading your input 💪💪

Back off our bromance... bro! 🤨
(Of all the people here, @suppsforlife and @HGH.to are the 2 people I will never argue with... I know for a fact they know more than me... I mean... they are the ones I've learned from for the past year)

But let's not forget about the mast... as far as high est sides... mast loves to keep those at bay. I really don't think he's going to have any issues because of the mast.

suppsforlife

(Of all the people here, @suppsforlife and @HGH.to are the 2 people I will never argue with... I know for a fact they know more than me... I mean... they are the ones I've learned from for the past year)
glad I've been helpful. but as I said, all the advice I give here should be taken with a grain of salt. I am not and never claimed to be a mr know it all.
But let's not forget about the mast... as far as high est sides... mast loves to keep those at bay. I really don't think he's going to have any issues because of the mast.
not "too high estrogen" symptoms because of the mast for sure.

Gainz.

I am not and never claimed to be a mr know it all.

And that's exactly why I listen to you!
Smart without being arrogant. Knowledgeable without being... annoying.
But the thing that's made me respect you the most is you're a top rated ***** and yet you aren't shoveling that shit down everyone's throat. Hell I don't think most new members even realize you are.
The fact that you're here to help people and not just... make a buck...
That tells me everything I need to know.
Because if you look at the other top rated people... you ever see them in the comments? Besides their sites review section? Ever see metal momma trying to help someone figure out why their e2 is crashing?

That's why I have so much fucking respect for you and hgh. That's why when you talk.. I stfu and listen

BulkinWes

As long as your info is gonna cause someone harm I say give it out cuz you never know who’s gonna read it and really needed that information. Because some people are scared to ask in a chance that they think they’ll look stupid. But like I tell my guys at work the only stupid question is one not asked unless your trolling then gtfo lol

Gainz.

As long as your info is gonna cause someone harm I say give it out cuz you never know who’s gonna read it and really needed that information. Because some people are scared to ask in a chance that they think they’ll look stupid. But like I tell my guys at work the only stupid question is one not asked unless your trolling then gtfo lol

I just know all my questions are stupid...
Probably why my mom had to pay the neighborhood kids to play with me.
It's ok tho... my mother thinks I'm a special boy and will eventually grow into my looks!