A few things on the mind

strong

Hello all, As our community grows, I have noticed the same things as a while ago when it was Real small.

We will always have sources wanting to do it "their way". Nope, Has to be the MG way..  I had one who keeps running promos but never here, tell me to "Just Chill" the other day on a simple question. Im pretty sure he will complain when I leave a review.  I am a customer and a gentleman (most of the time) No good. "We saw the promo king" They run Promos that they cant keep up with, become stressed and then Fail. Most of the time with members $$

We have people come in the door with negativity talking shit like "Sources aren't your friends" Poor kid. We Have people that pop in just for source and cycle info. Then you see them 6 months later.

You all get the point. We only have so many mods. They work 60+ hours a week and they have families, which means Crying babies or taking them to sports or just spending time with their families. These guys have integrity, so they are not doing it to strongarm sources for free gear.

I do my best to look out for the bad people coming in to our house. I saw Ram, Jar, and last night a source I know looking out for MG. We have chill members who are brilliant with AAS knowledge but don't want to deal with bullshit which is awesome, its what we want. We come to share our goals, Get knowledge and give Knowledge.

Anyone who sees something that looks "OFF" then most likely, it is. If you don't want to get involved, That's ok. Just pm a mod with your concerns. If I'm around PM me. We have come so far in the last year its amazing the quality of people we have. We Gained 3/4 new members in the last week or so.

We need to do our own research and by research before pinning anything !!! you should damn sure know what EVERY Compound. Half lives, sides, Results. Have a plan and a full Cycle. If $$ is tough and u cant get your PCT or serms whatever. DONT START THE CYCLE. Chances are, if money is tough at start of cycle then it will be 3 mos. later (Life nvr stops)

Finally, I never want to come across as an internet tough guy. I seem to get some disrespectful responses from people because I don't have MOD under my badass AVI. Well, I'm a big boy and I can take care of that.  I pretty much love everyone here. I'm just looking out for the members. We had some jealous shithead out a members name, we have sources stealing. Lets just keep an eye out.

Thank you all.

JARHEAD2

Yes sir.... I couldn't agree more & I couldn't haven't written it better myself (which really isn't saying much lol) .... There's an analogy that says, " If the man of the house knew at what hour the thief would break in, he would be ready." Well I say while every single person has a right to make MG home & deserves a fair chance even if they make a few mistakes, as long as they correct it, but we should guard with care. After all, this house was built with integrity & care. We're a family & family sticks together & watches out for the best interest of one another. We all have our own personality & I appreciate most everyone's personality here & that's what helps us be unique. +1 brother 

JdDaniel01

Guys, I'm not an expert by ANY means, I've been a member for just over a week but I can say one thing... The rules we have here at MG are so minimal and easy to follow.  It's hard to believe that anyone would refuse or not be able to follow them without being up to something, even if just being here to piss people off who are minding their own business. I wish we were in a business where people didn't get ripped off as often as they do, but it is what it is. if someone gets their feelings hurt every once in a while because they can't go along with what's asked of them then that's the way it goes, I feel like im talking about my kids or something. I, as well as Jar and others, come from a military background where you are told the rules once, twice, three times and after that if you don't follow them then it's gonna cost you your ass. The thought of telling someone a half dozen times not to post source info in an open forum is past the point of rediculousness. That being said, we all thank you senior members and mods for the time you put in and the way you handle things. Those of us who care don't mind, and those who mind just don't care...

ramdisck

You really covered a lot of great information on that post Strong.  I have only been a member a short time so I can not speak for how it was before.  But I've seen most of what you are talking about.  It is extremely important rules are followed and also important that members are looking out for MG as much as the Mods are.  Nearly all of the time us members are polite and upfront when the rules are broken.  We aren't attacking the violatores because we want to be Dicks, or  Internet Tough Guys,. It's because we love this forum. We want to ensure MG continues to exist. We want to secure the safety of other members, our sources, and ourselves.

You are correct that every person needs to do research before they start a cycle. Most people already know everything before they join here.  There are some who find us in that search of knowledge. What makes MG unique is that questions can be answered here without the typical steroid response "brah, you aren't ready to cycle because you don't know what a PCT is."  That is what makes this place so great.  The real issue is that people aren't taking the time to read the rules or are blatantly disregarding them.  I am sure this will never go away completely.

I wish I could say we need to have a sticky for new members and they would read it before they post an intro or have to read it before they can register, but we already have that and it continues to occur.  We can continue to be active members, politely let the violators know when they are breaking rules, and let the Mods take further action when needed. I know I am happy we have Strong watching our backs in the open forum. All i can do is return the favor.

strong

Thanks Men, This thread is not for everyone. I know the mods are tired. That's all. You guys are great people..

strong

Calm, You are a great loyal friend. You add a lot to the community.  We should make that Avi in the yellow a Sticky : )   Thanks Calm..

Sho-nuff

Thx strong, very true .we can always get  better here at mg and if everybody take the attiude you we only gun get better .I'm a member of other board and I must say these mod here are nothing shy of the best only other board of you state facts and be truthfully, you get a lil of bashing and one sided storey type deal ...then you get ban mods here treat everybody equal source or what not .also fot the most part talking and replying on mg you get kinda a since if the quality ppl your talking to not alot of band wagon team up type bullshit .even the infamous source are not or friend guy .. nobody really disrespect him when there was plenty of just cause .. anywho everybody keep doing good here and will still remain the ppl forum. 

csancheezy

you guys are bad ass! THanks for everything you all do. YOU are why we are who we are guys. Its not me sieg, or dolf, or milk, its the members. Always have been and I hope it always will be!

SharonKY

I would like to thank all the mods for their dedication to keeping the site friendly for everyone...newbies, vets, men, women, polka dotted elephants in the Antartic skating to Britney Spears...well everyone! LOL 

SwellMel

I couldn't agree with Strong any more.  Being a more mature member of this forum, I would like to think, particularly after raising kids and also growing up as a hellion and then as a young adult involved in some significant misadventures, that I have a good BS meter. So, as Strong noted and I am as well, the friendly and most willing to help anyone, but by God I can smell and feel the BS and trolls from the tips of my finger tips touching my keyboard and for those folks, my patience is particularly limited and response curt. Have a good day....

SemperFi

Just the usual stuff... Strong keeping everyone in line, Mod's doing there job, RAM slamming more spinach and First Lady Calm putting the wolf pack in a frenzy with her pics.... nothing new! ;)

SF