A HUGE APOLOGY!!!! MY BAD!!!!

thedrewman

Hi Everybody!

I owe everyone a HUGE Apology! My intro post was COMPLETELY WRONG! I said I thought I was getting Bunk Gear possibly from well respected sources here. WRONG!!!! MY BAD!!!!!! Here's what happened:

I originally bought something from a place NOT EVEN LISTED ON THIS SITE! It was to be a "test". I had not found this place yet, and was looking at another similar site. I received my order, then ordered something else from someone else. Again, NOT a source here, but came somewhat recommended from others on another site. Read reviews, placed order. Upon further review, I noticed reviews were almost ALL Orals. Other stuff, said hit or miss. And quite a few said he is/was a selective scammer. Then I found this site. What a relief! You guys welcomed me after my post in spite of myself and offered help. I'm blown away by the compassion and patience  here, and I haven't been that involved.  I'd still like some help with reliable source(s) if you can help via a PM. I did order items from 3 different suppliers here. Turnaround was great for all 3.

So please, accept my sincerest Apology. I usually can get 1 foot in the mouth pretty easily and often, but it is quite rare for me to stick both feet in my mouth while upside down with my head up my ass! Look forward to friends, knowledge, and helping others when I can! Special shout out to Semper Fi for his input already.

thks,

tdman

B

Burrr

Drew, PMing new members to give them a sales pitch on your favorite source is kinda cheezy.  I'd suggest you look at several of our sources and read reviews, particular the reviews from members that are active on the board.

International sources typically have more products to choose from, but they involve slower shipping and a trip through customs. You may find that you shop international for PCT, boner pills and AI's but still get your steroids from a domestic source. That is how I do it anyway. 

Lots of our international sources have a very good history of getting scheduled drugs through customs, but the idea of getting my drugs found freaks me out a bit. 

So rather than relying on another member to suggest a source to you, research on your own and bounce your ideas off some members you find trustworthy. Keep in mind, fake reviews do happen... both good and bad. 

siegmund

it happens ,

we all jump the gun , apology accepted ,did you make a intro .?? Here is +2 get you on the board if you didn't make a intro I suggest t .if you did my fault I missed ..welcome

C

coalman

Theres a good group of guys on this site. It isn't as active as some of the others but I think that's a good thing. M.G. is a positive place.

thedrewman

Are you saying I'm pm people and then telling them where I get my gear? I believe 1 or 2 people asked me to PM them and they would steer me in the right direction. I only would tell them who I bought from to see what they think. I think it's much more appropriate and less "sleazy" as you say to discuss those matters privately.

strong

Don't get frustrated Drew, It helps nothing. Just keep moving forward.. I read your intro and understand your situation. Stick around for some positive reinforcements...

SemperFi

Real men know how to stand up and be accountable.... Supermen know when it is time to apologize!

Top Shelf drew... Top Shelf!

SEMPER FI

B

Burrr

thedrewman said:
</p><p>Are you saying I'm pm people and then telling them where I get my gear? I believe 1 or 2 people asked me to PM them and they would steer me in the right direction. I only would tell them who I bought from to see what they think. I think it's much more appropriate and less "sleazy" as you say to discuss those matters privately.</p><p>
Yes, that's what I mean.....</p><p>Yo member X, I'm thinking about trying out suchandsuchlabs.com based on some good looking reviews. Have you used them recently? what do you think? Would you order from them? How much money would you risk? \</p><p>When you let other members contact you first you risk being sales pitched by a fanboy, shill, or rep.</p><p>I'd disregard the suggestions you get from people that try to convince you on a source by PM without you having reached out to them first.</p>

strong

+1 Burr for continued excellent advice.  We have excellent Dom sources if you are in the US. If you are active 1 week you will know whats up...

Good Luck

Dolf

+2 burrr. I love seeing a good and honest salty old vet teach a newbie the ropes! That's looking out for your brother!