A new Guru

strong

SemperFi,  I clicked on your post about Seth Feroce to put you into Guru status. For some reason it didn't take.....  You've been a GURU and a driving force of MG and it Members...  I love you and everything you stand for...  I will Never let u down...

JARHEAD2

I was telling Dolf yesterday that I bumped him & it wasn't showing... he was stuck @ 999 . 

SF, your a great friend & you've been a great example here even through your mistakes & lessons learned. Thanks for staying around & all you contribute!!

bigdawgjr

I agree totally, even though im a new member SF knowledge and passion to keep strangers up to speed on the health aspect of their health and feeds information without being asked. A truely remarkable man and a modeled Marine

SemperFi

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for the kind words. I am in no way a guru but I am a person with a lot of free time on my hands that enjoys adding new content and creating topics of debate. 

Each and every member of MG has value and many of you have helped me in ways you are not even aware of.

Keep it up guys and gals.

SEMPER FI

Dolf

Some of us have seen your pics KP...you're a fucking guru too. Even in your cutoff daisy dukes lol

SemperFi

LMAO.... I remember that picture now that you mention the mustache. That was some funny stuff....

There for a second I thought maybe Dolf and KP were switch hitting. Thank God you clarified that! ;)

SEMPER FI