Accutane

Bash

I'm really considering Accutane for my bacne and shoulders.. Upper Arms.. And every now and then my chest..

my boy ran it for some months and it's been a 180 for him. He had bad cystic acne and scars and now well his shit looks clean..  He wears stringers now and his skin is clear. He tells me it gets really dry..  But clean and acne all gone. 

I'm wondering what is yals experience running Accutane..  Ive tried many options..  And nothing seems to stop the acne. My back looks like crap with the acne..  I feel I can't take my shirt of or wear a stringer from how bad it is. 

So have you ran Accutane? And what we're your results and for how long.. At what mgs? 

JARHEAD2

Has any of them had sides from the accutane? My son took it with prescription & it required monthly blood work & came with long list of possible sides. He was strongly warned that if he was to have a child while taking it the child's life would be in danger & would cause deformities.

Dolf

I believe Accutane has been banned by the FDA due to long term issues. I'd try doxycycline first to see if it helps.

APL

Yea I think it was banned too and it did/does have some serious side effects!! I would try every possible solution before even considering it myself.