Addicted to being BIG

Kfizzle

Here you guys go, this shit had me cracking up but he makes a lot of good points here. Love this guy and his logic! Take a few minutes and listen to what he has to say. 

[[{"fid":"26398","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"Addicted To Being BIG!!!","height":165,"width":220,"class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

Dolf

Good video...it's probably a good thing I started gear closer to 40 rather than 20. I was a cocky little fuck, and the juice would have made it much worse. 

Kfizzle

Yes that is probably a good thing then Lol.  That part had me cracking up about the bar situation. So much truth!!! 

csancheezy

is one of my favorite youtube fitness guys, he just won the Delmarva Classic  for his class or whatever, and like 3rd in the open class

Kfizzle

Heard that. Yeah they still have classes in physique lol it just goes by height I'm pretty sure. Dude is a wealth of knowledge.  

bufbiker

Great video. I can relate. I went from 270 down to 235-240 and feel so small. I look at guys 190-200 and feel like they're bigger than me, but in reality they're not even close to my size.

It's a total mind twister.

Bash

Maaaaaan that is so spot on. Specially now when I'm not on..  It changes things so much. We are all twisted fucks Haha and well I know it and currently makes me happy. When that day comes when I dont want to be bigger/stronger/leaner.. I may embrace it. But fire still burns and ima ride it out. Good video man.  We should def keep sharing more vids like this. Makes for good topics..  Even if it makes u think about shit

Kfizzle

I know exactly what you mean man but do you really think that day will come? Lol. I'm gonna be an old ripped bastard Lol. Ill share some more videos. Thats all I do at work is watch videos about training or fitness, eat and get on here Lol. 

Bash

Haha I hear ya man. I dunt think so..  No thought of that has come up Haha. I to wana be an old man fucking up the weights. That's awesome. Chill job