adrol 50

wes

So just trying to see what everyones sweet spot is for adrol I was doing 50 mgs a day half in morning half preworkout  for two weeks and not feeling any strength gains or weight gain so I bumped it up to 50 morning and 50 preworkout. Still not sure  been on a 100 for 5 days now . talked with source and was told wasn't taking dbol and to know what I am taking . did I research wrong , am I not supposed to be getting stronger and putting on lbs ? Was told I needed to workout and eat right which I laughed at  due to the fact that's all I do .  I'm open for any info that might help me out . This is a top source pharma grade .

siegmund

100 mg should have you deffently beefing up (considering your eating) and getting strong as a bull ,my bp skyrockets on drol and I get the drol head axhs usually after about a week ,but I guess it varys

A

Axle

bro 50 mg of abomb a day for me after about the 8th day I can %100 feel the difference.   If I take 100mg a day it's incredible,    Like sieg said you should be seeing something for sure bro.  

Nytex

100mg ed should pack a heck of a punch. Ive had a few guys say thats even too much for them, so youve been running that dose for 5 days and nothing ?? 

wes

This source  told me to have a mass spectrum  test done on it at my own cost and if it came back bunk he would reimburse  me. So not only  would I be out original  money but somewhere  around 300 to 400  more . I pretty fng sure its bunk . Do I blow his review board up  even though I don't have test just my own personal experience.

Outlawthing

I would wait tI'll time elapsed for reviews and I would make  an honest review that's why we are here tactfully I would not be a douche that way you have no egg on your face but your pretty active Wes I think you would be ok 

Nytex

Thats a fairly shitty answer too because you cant just get a mass spec done, its not that easy. In the US the lab is required to report anything that comes back as being a controled substance, so unless you have an arrangement you will also cost your self a conversation maybe more with the DEA.

Personally I would simply move on and put it behind you.

A

Axle

The statement about the labs having to report is correct .   That is quite shitty, some sources are different than others I guess. 

3rd_levelup

Shit now that we have a few sources up in this blog help me understand something. Now first let me start by saying that I was right on top of all that bullshit on Eroids with that mother fucker beeker testing products and bullshitting innocent people. That badger prick was in on it to with his whole Lauren skipped town smoke screen. Every dog has thier day, glad i do not need to go through life looking over my shoulder. But this is not about them it is about how sources claim to have 97-99% purity via lab tests. Now I work in the pharmaceutical industry but on a far different level then the actual production of products. But I do see lab tests and results for products and for a ugl to get those numbers is dam near impossible. Overseas raws are far from regulated and just like a cocaine dealer, the raws are often times "Cut" too. So I guess my question is who here believed that a source can put out 97 plus % purity in their product ? 

Dolf

My guess is 75 to 85% purity in most cases. A source I know claims he overdoses his gear by 25% to cover that deficit. I tend to believe him because I know a great member here who got bloods while on a 250mg per week trt dose and had nearly 1500 test levels. This could be a common practice amoung domestic sources because the good ones tend to have overdosed gear. 

D

Dont_trip

Tells you they have 97-99% purity 99/100 of them are full of shit.

A

Axle

hplc testing for most Raws will come back at an amazing 99.98872342. Lol.       X's 2 with NYTEX and Dolf is speaking truth.  Shoot high rather have to much than not enough

Here is something that will whirl you brain.  It completely baffles me when I see people grilling sources about 10,000 different thing (on other sites of course) about haveing testing done.  But you rarley even hear anything about there scales. Lol.   A lab is only as good as it scales.   You can have the purest shit in maple county but if you scales are off you don't have the proper dose.  

Years back at one sources "facility". I seen a scale that looked like it had been pulled out of the river.   I said is this scale calibrated?  His response "close enough". He ant around no more.   

Nytex

That is quite possibly the situation. As a source I would have offered him to try some D-bol instead and save his anadrol for a buddy.