Advice about trenA testP tBol primoA cycle

Jacques62

Hello, I'm gonna start a new cycle and I want to hear what you think about the dosages and the cycle itself.
21yo, 178cm, 71kg, 14%BF, previous cycle : 250mg TestE and 200mg Decadurabolin per week during 12 weeks. Adex 0.25mg eod during the 12 weeks. Pct : nolva clomid.
Side effects I had : I gained too much fat, a lot of water retention and a bit of acne. My testosterone recovered in around 3 months.
I did few mk677 or cardarine/stenabolic cycles.

Now my objective is to put like 5kgs mucle while losing some fat tissue at the same time. And I don't want to destroy my cardio.

I plan this :
Week 1-7 : 75mg TrenA eod
Week 1-7 : 25mg Tbol ed
Week 1-8 : 50mg TestP eod
Week 1-8 : 25mg PrimoA ed
Week 1-9 : 0.125mg Caber e3d
Week 1-9 : 0.125mg Adex e3d
Week 1-14 : 20mg Cardarine ed
PCT :
Week 8 : 1000IU hcg ed during 5 days to link last injection with pct
Week 9-13 : Gradually 100mg Clomid and 50mg Nolva to 30mg Clomid and 20mg Nova.

Diet : low fats, high protein and fiber, complex carbs, slightly calories surplus.

What can I except from this ? Do I need liver protection ?

HGH.to

Hello man. You do seem to know what you're doing but it still feels something's off.
What cycle # is this? Because if you only ran test + deca before and now you plan all these steroids together that you never used before and experience side effects, you wouldn't know which one causes them.
Side effects I had : I gained too much fat, a lot of water retention and a bit of acne.
you likely gained fat due to an incorrect diet. water retention shouldn't really occur at those doses but we're all different.
acne is something individual. if you experienced acne with test + deca, then Test + tren is likely going to make it way worse. just be careful about it.
And I don't want to destroy my cardio.
you add trenbolone so you're likely to kill your cardio, tren is a cardio-killer
Week 1-9 : 0.125mg Caber e3d
Week 1-9 : 0.125mg Adex e3d
how do you know you're going to need specifically these dosages?
What can I except from this ?
it can be from the worst cycle ever to the best cycle ever. results can vary way too much to even try speculate.
Do I need liver protection ?
yes you do. you have tbol and primobolan which are not super toxic, but still liver toxic.

Jacques62

Thank you,
you likely gained fat
Yet I was on a low fat diet, but maybe too much carbs. Still this is why I want to try tren and primo this time.

tren is a cardio-killer
Ok, I will stay at 50mg eod at the beginning, and see if cardarine and tbol counter its cardio side effects for me.

About caber and adex, I didn't have side effects using this before, I prefer to take them from the start rather than waiting to have gyno and it being too late.

I am currently at 10mg accutane eod, and I only have benefits from it while off cycle. I hope I will not need to increase too much the dosage during this cycle.

If you guys have other advice I will listen to you carefully. In the meantime I'm going to buy everything I need and I'm going to start in January then I will update this post for our knowledge.

HGH.to

Yet I was on a low fat diet, but maybe too much carbs. Still this is why I want to try tren and primo this time.
maybe that will help
Ok, I will stay at 50mg eod at the beginning, and see if cardarine and tbol counter its cardio side effects for me.
hopefully
About caber and adex, I didn't have side effects using this before, I prefer to take them from the start rather than waiting to have gyno and it being too late.
then you really should have bloodwork and check if they aren't too low