*** advice *** cycle interruption *** injury ***

BulkinWes

Not me... I'm an angel 😇. I've never done or sold illegal drugs.. I've never fought for money... 🫣
Hahahahahaha bro not even joking I told my girl I could make us 500 tonight if you let me call my home boy it’ll just be boxing match and I thought she was gonna cry lol she was like look at your face already why would you do that to yourself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 which I’m not old but I damn sure ain’t young and don’t wanna do it lol I was joking with her lmao

BulkinWes

Hahahahahaha bro not even joking I told my girl I could make us 500 tonight if you let me call my home boy it’ll just be boxing match and I thought she was gonna cry lol she was like look at your face already why would you do that to yourself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 which I’m not old but I damn sure ain’t young and don’t wanna do it lol I was joking with her lmao
I got a broken lower orbital and my teeth and I have a twitch and she thinks I’m the dumbest person on earth for doing mma and boxing lol which I am it’s stupid but entertaining

Gainz.

I got a broken lower orbital and my teeth and I have a twitch and she thinks I’m the dumbest person on earth for doing mma and boxing lol which I am it’s stupid but entertaining

It's just so much fun... Well it was. Now I'm just old