*** advice *** cycle interruption *** injury ***

Cbtvet82

Hey there so I just started a cycle of test, deca and anavar but I just blew out my knee yesterday 12/18 and wanted to know if I can just stop cold turkey or if I should take anything post ? Yesterday was the start of week 3 and my 1st injection of deca. Prior to that the past 2 weeks have just been test. I haven't even really gotten that far into the cycle yet and that's why I'm asking if it would be OK just to stop and resume whenever down the road after surgery and recovery. Thoughts ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231217_214027_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231217_214027_Chrome.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 5

Gainz.

2 weeks of test... You're shut down by now... But should recover pretty quickly. You can take 40mg of nolva for the next week to help a little.
But yeah if you can't train there's no reason to continue the cycle

BulkinWes

I agree with Gainz to an extent but the side effects are gonna be pretty mild ex. Emotional depression irritation sadness. But shouldnt be in the system too much but I’d honestly stay running the test at low dose and cruise like 150mg a week help you heal faster as well and you can still work your upper buddy

Cbtvet82

I didn't think about test helping the recovery. I'm going to most likely need surgery and I'm not sure the recovery time but if a low dose would help I think I would opt for that and pass on the Nolva?
Thank you both for your helpful insights

Cbtvet82

If I continued taking a low dose for say 8-12 weeks (totally guessing) could I just increase the dose and try the cycle again once I'm better or would I need a break in between ? BTW I'm 42, 6'1 and 225 my recent blood work had my test level at 460

BulkinWes

If I continued taking a low dose for say 8-12 weeks (totally guessing) could I just increase the dose and try the cycle again once I'm better or would I need a break in between ? BTW I'm 42, 6'1 and 225 my recent blood work had my test level at 460
Yes absolutely brother

BulkinWes

No break needed

BulkinWes

So people like me we “cruise” on like 150-250 year round and when it’s time time “blast” I up it to 500mg or whatever and then once I’m done “blasting” I lower it back down to 150-250 again

Gainz.

So people like me we “cruise” on like 150-250 year round and when it’s time time “blast” I up it to 500mg or whatever and then once I’m done “blasting” I lower it back down to 150-250 again

Yeah I didn't even think about blasting and cruising.
I should have asked more questions.
I just know that I always seem to push trt on everyone... And try not to.
I seen you say cycle and just accepted it.

But I 100000% agree with Wes. Fuck that cycle and PCT bullshit. Just get on trt. I know it's forever... But God damn is it worth it!
Especially at 42yo with your test levels being at 460. That's pretty low brother. You will really benefit from trt.

So I recommend running 100-150mg of test per week... Forever! Just workout what you can while you can. Arms, shoulders, abs... Keep your diet clean. Then when you're all fixed up... Run that big blast.

I tried to cycle and PCT once. I fucking hated it. Coming off test feels like shit. So blast and cruise until I die!

Cbtvet82

So if I cruise at 100-150mg a week should I still split that into 2x week 50-75mg or just once a week all at once ?

Gainz.

You can start at 100mg get bloods done in 10 weeks and adjust... Or start at 150mg per week get bloods done in 10 weeks and adjust. You want to be somewhere between 800-1100ng-dl

BulkinWes

You can start at 100mg get bloods done in 10 weeks and adjust... Or start at 150mg per week get bloods done in 10 weeks and adjust. You want to be somewhere between 800-1100ng-dl
Agree to this atleast every 2-3 months blood work