After severely botched 1st cycle (pct)

jay206a

Hey can someone send me a list of the different hormone/ blood tests I should get now that I'm done with the first cycle.
My legs still have lotta fluid in them in fact the right calf is a little malformed due to the amount of fluid still in there. Am down to negligible weekly dose of sustanon 125 mg , but did some damage because of the amounts and frequency I was dosing during cycle. Have been feeling like shit and rightfully so I'm sure, but am going to the doctor in few days and the Aussie guy had sent me a list of all the different tests I should have them do but I seem to have misplaced it.

Aussie

Total Testosterone

Free Testosterone

SHBG

DHEA

Estrogen

Progesterone

Prolactin

TSH

T3

T4

LH

FSH

25 hydroxy vit D

Fasting glucose

Fasting insulin

Fasting cortisol

A1C

Liver Panel

Cholesterol

Kidney Panel

RBC

WBC

CRP

PSA if over 40

Aussie

Good luck with this. Good to see you have your head on now. Get your self sorted and please ask here before doing any more cycles.

jay206a

Hey thanx. Lemme ask u there Aussie, do I just keep getting lucky to have only u b the one that ever responds to my posts?
I'm just wondering cuz I'm pretty sure u r bout the only one that is one this site or as I said - I keep getting lucky.
?

Aussie

Hey thanx. Lemme ask u there Aussie, do I just keep getting lucky to have only u b the one that ever responds to my posts?
I'm just wondering cuz I'm pretty sure u r bout the only one that is one this site or as I said - I keep getting lucky.
?
I’m probably the only one that wants to help you.
🤣🤣🤣
Maybe I’m just a nice person and like to try helping everyone

jay206a

Well I do appreciate that. That does bring up another question,
Y would nobody else wanna help me?
Did I do something or say something I shouldn't have?

Aussie

Well I do appreciate that. That does bring up another question,
Y would nobody else wanna help me?
Did I do something or say something I shouldn't have?
They probably don’t know what I do so don’t want to give the wrong information.
Just know I’m around somewhere if you need advice. Join in on sone discussion and get to know people.
We have a few good people here helping on other posts.

jay206a

Because if that's the case man if nobody wants to help me then obviously I'm not very wanted on here. I will go somewhere else, I don't wanna offend anyone or anything. I've done enough of that in life so I won't press that envelope here.
If that's the case

jay206a

Your the guy in the mma and 50 right?
Just trying to see if u r the guy that told me that a while back.
And thanx I really do appreciate the advice.

Aussie

Your the guy in the mma and 50 right?
Just trying to see if u r the guy that told me that a while back.
And thanx I really do appreciate the advice.
I’m 49 so I say 50. Full contact sparing in Muay Thai kickboxing 3 times a week and been training 5 times last two weeks.
Yes I’m a bit of a fighter and my KRU ( instructor) wants me to fight

jay206a

That's cool man. Just wanted make sure ur the same dude .
Man I have put on lotta weight even after the cycle, seems my body is goin through one of my fluctuations. I carry the weight pretty good now as I've put on kot of muscle but I hope like hell it will come off and my body will regulate back to normal again. It's really bothering me.

Aussie

That's cool man. Just wanted make sure ur the same dude .
Man I have put on lotta weight even after the cycle, seems my body is goin through one of my fluctuations. I carry the weight pretty good now as I've put on kot of muscle but I hope like hell it will come off and my body will regulate back to normal again. It's really bothering me.
Just get your bloods checked. As the doctor to help you and also post results on here. Get more help from people on here than most doctors will help

HGH.to

It's best to have the bloodwork and check for everything @Aussie mentioned before the cycle, during the cycle and after it including after PCT

Gainz.

So glad @Aussie took care of you. I haven't been on as much as normal. but that's about to change, about to get laid off for 3 months and start a serious bulk cycle.

But this is doing as much research as you can before starting a cycle is so important. To many guys just wing it and end up hurting themselves.

Just make sure you are 100% honest with your doctor tell them what you were taking, for how long and how much. Hopefully you didn't do too much damage brother.

jay206a

So glad @Aussie took care of you. I haven't been on as much as normal. but that's about to change, about to get laid off for 3 months and start a serious bulk cycle.

But this is doing as much research as you can before starting a cycle is so important. To many guys just wing it and end up hurting themselves.

Just make sure you are 100% honest with your doctor tell them what you were taking, for how long and how much. Hopefully you didn't do too much damage brother.
Hey thanx man. And I did tell him. I actually by my count took 7 cycles of tren, different tests, d bol, mast etc in 1 cycle! So yeah, I screwed up big time and have been having some issues. But I'm hoping the blood tests come back n rule any kind of damage to the way my heart pumps blood or anything else like that. It's predominantly the goddamm water retention. He gave me Lasix to help try n piss the shit out. My legs r like deformed looking and the ankles keep swelling way up, but I think alotta that is the damn test. I'm down to 125 week of sustanon and everytime like around 3-4 days after injection I notice the swelling. But I have put on a massive amount of weight, the difference now is because of the muscle mass increase I carry it well, but therein lies the issue...I don't want the damn weight, my hope now is for this shit to drain outta my body and I can cut it all in. Because of the gains I've achieved I know it will b a pretty decent cut once the fluid is out and I burn off the excess body fat.
But I appreciate u saying that. I'm always indebted to anyone that has good advice.

Gainz.

Sometimes its better to be lucky than good. I really hope you just get a good scare out of this and nothing serious. Please keep us posted!