age /recovery

siegmund

Tell you what feels like I got set back a week !!

The 3-4 days spent up in pain are now accompianed by ,4 or 5 days of recomp,,I'm tired drained ,feel depleted ,,I'm slowly eating more ,,lifting more resting more ,,but one thing I learned is I'm not 20 anymore :(( this pain totally depleted me !!! Age I guess I'm sure the same severe condition ,may effect a younger guy ,but ,20 years ago I'd be 100% ,I feel 70% ,,but climbing so next week hope to be back to 100% ,,,age a mf

siegmund

Its harder to recover from ,this pain is still at a 5 loss appattite and drive ,,may call the cycle early ,, and regroup ,,perfect cycle ,0 sides ,,but a condition now ,is ruining my best run ever ,,and I'm feeling like wtf ,who cares rite ,now ,,can't believe it 

RR

Is that you keep doing this. I know what you mean, took 3 yrs from training hard, just  light circuits so I can refine my golf game. Became pretty good at golf, but all that depleted me of a lot of strength. Also, really bad left shoulder pain due to shrapnel slicing straight threw my arm and bone. It never used to bother me, but I tried to step back in where I left off and now I have severe pain....I gotta take pain killers just to train.

But I love this sport and I will continue to train until I can't lift anymore..what I'm getting at is like Nike says, "just do it".

siegmund

Ya .kwym ,, frustrated cant beleive how bad I feel , but your right lift what I can and do what I can , a toe injury takes me out crazy but I beleive I feel like shit from the uri. Acid running through my body not to mention all the meds , my cycle dosss then predazone and advil ,, I have to shake it

N

noveskeelite

I wouldn't quit cycle. You'll eventually recover and be back on track. You got knocked down now it's time to get back up.

Standingup

A guy whos 30 will never understand until he hits 40 how exponentially harder everything gets, whether it be gains, healing, or fat loss. We are fighting against nature and father time. Still I feel Ponce Deleon would be proud of us !!

siegmund

Yes ,,and I'm finding it so very hard ,now ,, and also seen my Dr.. Liver is fucked ,,,no more tren for me ,,no not blood s yet ,,but I'm jaundace ,,and eyes are yellowing ,,liver enzymes elevated and possible liver shut down ,,all from 6 weeks ,,,,so I am going to be under my docs care ,,, most likely ,,I need to flush and clean liver and eat healtly and 

N

noveskeelite

the difference just from 20 to 27 is big time. when I was 20 I was superman in the gym I could literally do whatever I wanted and would never have achy joints or feel beat up. Now at 27 I moan and groan like an old man and everything hurts and I really have to be MUCH more careful with my training program.