Aggravated!!

Gainz.

So last night I went to places another order. But my cash app bitcoin was shut down. So I had to make a new bitcoin wallet. I chose coin base. So I spent the 30 minutes going through all the nonsense of making it functional... then had to download the coin base wallet... because why wouldn't it be in the same app? (Already aggravated) so after I finally got through with installing and setting up the second app, I was ready to place my order. I hit confirm purchase and wait... and wait.. then I get caught up doing stuff. About a hour later I get a email from coin base telling me they put a 3 day hold on my orders payment (WTF, beyond aggravated now) but they say if I go through the bouncing ball of this email I can make it go through instantly. So I did... only to find out 20 minutes later my order was canceled. So this morning I go to try again. Right there in the main page of my coin base it says I have $150. So I go to place the order... only for them to say that I only have $6 available... 🤯🤯🤯

So I waited until I got home, a full 10 hours later, hopefully it would be refunded or whatever. Nope, still says I have $150 available on one screen, but only $6 available when I got to place the order... I could break something I'm so aggravated! Damn I miss my cash app bitcoin.. it was so much easier than this garbage app.

So anyone have any experience with this? Is it just taking a while to get back into my account?
I really hope I don't end up eating this $140 bucks... and its not the sources fault! I'm not placing any blame on them.
It's this bullshit app!
And yes I just sent them a email... waiting to hear back... but who knows how long that will take. I got a email back from them saying they are experiencing higher than normal customer service requests... YEAH BECAUSE YOU FUCKING SUCK!

Twizted

Did you buy the bitcoin using your bank account info or using your debit card? I know if you do a bank transfer which is the most common method they won't let you sell or trade the bitcoin until around a week. If you buy using a debit card the limit is much lower but you can sell or trade those instantly

Gainz.

Did you buy the bitcoin using your bank account info or using your debit card? I know if you do a bank transfer which is the most common method they won't let you sell or trade the bitcoin until around a week. If you buy using a debit card the limit is much lower but you can sell or trade those instantly
Yeah... actually I did. I used my PayPal...which is through my bank account.
But the annoying part is I added $150, the order was $143.?? And now I have $6.?? Available for trade or sale. So I'm assuming that the $143.?? Is still getting kicked back or whatever.
Idk.. it's a huge kick in the dick. If I don't get it soon its gonna really fuck up my plans to continue this cycle.

Twizted

Yeah... actually I did. I used my PayPal...which is through my bank account.
But the annoying part is I added $150, the order was $143.?? And now I have $6.?? Available for trade or sale. So I'm assuming that the $143.?? Is still getting kicked back or whatever.
Idk.. it's a huge kick in the dick. If I don't get it soon its gonna really fuck up my plans to continue this cycle.
I hear ya bro it's definitely a pain, I had to learn it the hard way too lol

dohcsvt

I use Coinbase, have had an account for about a year. When I transfer money in from my checking account, it is available almost instantly… even though it has not been taken out of my checking account yet. I would say it is either because you are a new customer or because of the crypto crash and everyone trying to make trades and withdrawals.

BTW, if you are into investing, I would buy bonds right now, because this bitch ain’t hit bottom yet… not even close. Lost 6 figures over the last 2 months…☹️

Jat

I use to use coinloft online, was instant. Or coinspot app which use to be quick.

Gainz.

They got back to me... less than helpful. They explained how to check my balance... you stupid bitch... i know how to check it. i guess I'm gonna have to call later today

Gainz.

Hahaha... I have no patience for stupidity or technology! I've exchanged 4 emails now... they've explained how to check my balance... which is the very first thing you see when you click on the app. Then they explained that they can delay payment when they think its suspicious... which is the reason why I'm in this mess. But they've yet to answer why I don't have access to all of my bitcoin, or where it is or when it will be back!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220618-144523_Coinbase.jpg
    Screenshot_20220618-144523_Coinbase.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20220618-144447_Coinbase.jpg
    Screenshot_20220618-144447_Coinbase.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Gainz.

I have a balance of $140.87
But only have $6.09 available.... yup... makes total fucking sense to me!
Sense they can't seem to tell me anything, I'm assuming the difference is locked up in the payment delay. So HOPEFULLY tomorrow or the next day it will get realised so I can place my order. If for some reason that order gets delayed or any funny shit happens I'm cashing out and deleting the app.

I think them explaining to me how to check the balance is what really pissed me off.
It's the biggest thing on the very first page... I'm capable enough to download the app, add my banking info, my personal information, my address, figure out how to contact the help the center... but I'm not smart enough to look at the top of the first page of the app?
Boy that just rubbed me the wrong way... especially when I told them my available balance and bitcoin available are 2 different numbers!

Attachments

• will-ferrell-gator.gif
    will-ferrell-gator.gif
    894.9 KB · Views: 1
D

Deleted member 45086

I have a balance of $140.87
But only have $6.09 available.... yup... makes total fucking sense to me!
Sense they can't seem to tell me anything, I'm assuming the difference is locked up in the payment delay. So HOPEFULLY tomorrow or the next day it will get realised so I can place my order. If for some reason that order gets delayed or any funny shit happens I'm cashing out and deleting the app.

I think them explaining to me how to check the balance is what really pissed me off.
It's the biggest thing on the very first page... I'm capable enough to download the app, add my banking info, my personal information, my address, figure out how to contact the help the center... but I'm not smart enough to look at the top of the first page of the app?
Boy that just rubbed me the wrong way... especially when I told them my available balance and bitcoin available are 2 different numbers!
Yep, they keep on and you'll scream America and run through a pile of cocaine. They don't want to see that side of "The Bandit". I have to use cash app Bitcoin I couldn't ever get the other ones to work in my inpatient timeframe.

Gainz.

Yep, they keep on and you'll scream America and run through a pile of cocaine. They don't want to see that side of "The Bandit". I have to use cash app Bitcoin I couldn't ever get the other ones to work in my inpatient timeframe.
Hahaha, for real tho!
I let my gf barrow my cash app for 1 transaction... 20 minutes later it was shut down for gambling...🤦‍♂️.
I used that bitcoin more than cash app itself. Every time I used it, it was flawless. Payments went through instantly, never had any issues. I wouldn't care so much if the clock wasn't ticking so fast. I have like 3 weeks left on this cycle... and 4 weeks until it's out of my system. So I need to order it now!

Gainz.

Do you order international?
Yes, I wouldn't because of the time frame... but the warehouse I'm ordering from is having a sale.
The last time I ordered from them, it took 9 days to get to my door. So I definitely have time... if this app doesn't dick me around for too much longer

Twizted

Usually when I do a bank transfer on coinbase it clears in about 4-7 days. I usually just use debit card because it makes the full balance available immediately but if I'm making a bigger bitcoin order I will use bank transfer because the limit is higher.

dohcsvt

I hope that this all works out for you. I am sure that it will, but I know that doesn’t make you feel any better right now.

Gainz.

So more shitty news... now my total balance is $6.09
I went to the activity and it says that the $137 dollar payment went through successfully. But the source I bought from canceled the order 3 days ago. So apparently I paid them for nothing... I'm hoping that my bitcoin gets kicked back... but I don't fucking know at this point

tmw360

So last night I went to places another order. But my cash app bitcoin was shut down. So I had to make a new bitcoin wallet. I chose coin base. So I spent the 30 minutes going through all the nonsense of making it functional... then had to download the coin base wallet... because why wouldn't it be in the same app? (Already aggravated) so after I finally got through with installing and setting up the second app, I was ready to place my order. I hit confirm purchase and wait... and wait.. then I get caught up doing stuff. About a hour later I get a email from coin base telling me they put a 3 day hold on my orders payment (WTF, beyond aggravated now) but they say if I go through the bouncing ball of this email I can make it go through instantly. So I did... only to find out 20 minutes later my order was canceled. So this morning I go to try again. Right there in the main page of my coin base it says I have $150. So I go to place the order... only for them to say that I only have $6 available... 🤯🤯🤯

So I waited until I got home, a full 10 hours later, hopefully it would be refunded or whatever. Nope, still says I have $150 available on one screen, but only $6 available when I got to place the order... I could break something I'm so aggravated! Damn I miss my cash app bitcoin.. it was so much easier than this garbage app.

So anyone have any experience with this? Is it just taking a while to get back into my account?
I really hope I don't end up eating this $140 bucks... and its not the sources fault! I'm not placing any blame on them.
It's this bullshit app!
And yes I just sent them a email... waiting to hear back... but who knows how long that will take. I got a email back from them saying they are experiencing higher than normal customer service requests... YEAH BECAUSE YOU FUCKING SUCK!
Hey out curiosity why did cash app shut down ?