Almost 53 and experimenting a little.

kartist915

I have always been an exercise guy, I have also always been all natural. about 18 months ago I hit a wall, mood was deteriorating, motivation, etc. So I got some Test E and started at 500mg a week. I did that for 3 or 4 months and then went down to 250 a week. I have never come off of it. I just modify the dosage sort of like an on and off cycle dosage, Recently I added Masteron and Anavar. I just finished the Masteron, but am considering keeping it in the regimen and ordering some more.

I heard Anavar is super mild, even though I never tolerate orals well. I did it anyway, I did pretty well at between 30-45 mg a day for the first 5 weeks, I like the results for the most part. But then the heartburn and acid reflux kicked in. I cannot get it to go away, ive tried everything from the home remedies to the medications and it wont go away, its absolutely unbearable.

So, currently I am tapering off the Anavar, Im doing 25mg today, 10mg tomorrow, then off. I started Nolvadex, HCG, and continuing my test E which is right at about 325mg a week.

I am considering running a medium dosage Deca Durabolin.
I am cautious with all this stuff because i'm sensitive to certain side effects. Even though my cholesterol is great, my blood pressure is like 120/65, like really good. I get acne and I worry about Gyno. But because I am so sensitive to Orals, Anavar isnt sustainable past about 5 weeks or at doses higher than 50mg.
Im going to place an order tomorrow, and I am considering Deca. Im 52, in great shape, but want to be sure not to hurt myself here. How long between Anavar and Deca do i need to wait?

Any thoughts on any of that would be welcome.
Thank you