Alpha-RX.com Customer Discussions

thelastbostonian

Hello trying to make a purchase, however the check out process won’t allow me to use anything other than cash on delivery. Order number 477

AlphaRxLabs

Hello trying to make a purchase, however the check out process won’t allow me to use anything other than cash on delivery. Order number 477
Yes. You just make and complete the order. Email me at [email protected] and I will email you the payment information. Sorry for the issues and confusion. After this, it will be smooooth sailing, I promise. Also, if you have ANYMORE questions, do not hesitate to email also at the above email address. Thank you!

AlphaRxLabs

Any promos running?
Will try to run one shortly. When it comes to bitcoin; we DO NOT get along. Thats one of the main reason I came up with the credit card option. Well, that, and I think every person that works at Western Union are certified idiots. No offense to any Western Union employees!

Wildmannc

Placed an order and sent over $200. Received one bottle of something I didn’t order and none of the order I placed.

Sucks!!

dohcsvt

Best to use the “top rated sources” listed on this site. Without being specific, I have done just that and received great products and fine customer service. All I can say is you must research before you give some yahoo your hard earned money. I am sorry that this happened to you, but best to use it as a learning moment.

Poppapump127

I placed a first time order with alpharx in april to try them out. Flex was great from beginning to end. I'm wanting to place another order with them but I'm getting no response. Ive sent flex a few emails but no reply yet? any info would be greatly

Poppapump127

I heard flex pulled an exit scam. Scammed alot of ppl out of money and ghosted.

Thanks for the info. Sorry I Didn't reply sooner. a lot going on in my world. Thank goodness I didn't place a second order with them or i could have been scammed also. Sucks though, i liked paying with cc and not using cc to buy bitcoin process. Any chance you know of legit sources here on MG that i could purchase with cc? any info would be greatly appreciated..thanks again for previous info

Calliope

Best to use the “top rated sources” listed on this site. Without being specific, I have done just that and received great products and fine customer service. All I can say is you must research before you give some yahoo your hard earned money. I am sorry that this happened to you, but best to use it as a learning moment.
Do you have a source you trust? New to this forum and have a Chinese source my budy is using but I know he has no idea what he's actually pinning and swallowing. I have time to do this right as I'm nowhere near out of my M1T. Would love some aromatase inhibitor though.

dohcsvt

Do you have a source you trust? New to this forum and have a Chinese source my budy is using but I know he has no idea what he's actually pinning and swallowing. I have time to do this right as I'm nowhere near out of my M1T. Would love some aromatase inhibitor though.
I use the #4 rated source, have been very happy with them. Fast shipping good products nice discounts for repeat customers.