Alphamuscle.is Customer Discussions

unclem

i like what i saw on the site cheap prices. i wish you could change the currency cost to usa dollars.

bkbokas

hey guys has anyone used AlphaMuscle.is recently and has it been posted to AUS, struggling to get anything here in australia last site i useto use flat out was ozgear.is was mad then i got ripped $1000 2 times.

thanks

Mel100

Pas op, deze site levert FAKE hg-producten. Ze reageren niet op e-mail als je ze hierover ook e-mailt.

Ik heb FAKE rotexmedica getest en ontvangen. De rotex had geen ricinusolie, wat aangeeft dat het nep is.

En FAKE Galenika getest zonder braille op de verpakking, en er waren ook hele slechte vervalsingen en plastic waar de versterkers bijna uit elkaar lagen.

Als er behoefte is aan foto's laat het me weten en ik zal ze plaatsen!

Mel100

Pas op, deze site levert FAKE hg-producten. Ze reageren niet op e-mail als je ze hierover ook e-mailt.

Ik heb FAKE rotexmedica getest en ontvangen. De rotex had geen ricinusolie, wat aangeeft dat het nep is.

En FAKE Galenika getest zonder braille op de verpakking, en er waren ook hele slechte vervalsingen en plastic waar de versterkers bijna uit elkaar lagen.

Als er behoefte is aan foto's laat het me weten en ik zal ze plaatsen!

Beware this site delivers FAKE hg products. They don't respond to email if you email them about this too.

I received FAKE rotexmedica testosterone enanthate. The rotex had no castor oil which indicates it is a fake.

And FAKE Galenika Testosterone Enanthate with no Braille on the packaging, and there were also really bad fakes and plastic ones where the amps were almost apart.

If there is a need for pictures let me know and I will post them. Watch out for this one SCAMMERS!

Nordick

Does AlphaMuscle work for you now? They provided me with a tracking code, but the code is not updating, and they stopped responding via email :(

Schizophrenic

I would write a review but somehow I can't. ** To warn others in the meantime here is what happened to me. I did order 3 products and only the clen did arrive with indeed a valid tracking number. I placed the order on 21 december last year and they still don't give a SHIT

Here is the discussion with aM:

MAIL 1 (this was just another (later) order since they did stop responding. Great Customer Service btw, if I believe that all these reviews are real but then you haven't convinced me yet...

BITCOIN (BTC)
Total: 370€
Wallet Address:
3PhwqbC4SJa5G9HP6CLNfJ2ZE2MhqTukJ9
Please email back the Transaction ID and screenshot as proof of payment
Thanks
aM

MAIL 2 (my answer)
Wait a sec.

I'm just writing a review on Musclegurus about my previous order (48435) since I did receive only clen and the corresponding tracking code but not the tbol/primo part of the order. At least, I have no valid tracking number yet and nobody respond on these Emails...

MAIL 3 (a LOAD of bullshit)
It seems that your are not getting our emails from our [email protected] account.
The tracking will be provided early next week.
Do wish to proceed with this order?

MAIL 4
blablabla.. that I left the prison and lost my job a week ago (not important/relevant) and they did indeed contact me because I did work at Schering-Plough in the past which is currently Merck/MSD and the most interesting part they sell FAKE PRODUCTS or EVEN WORSE...

NOTHING AT ALL!!!

I can forward the original discussion on mail if you don't believe me so I created a non personal encrypted account where you are free to ask at [email protected]

SHORT
I got ripped very recently even if they did send gear that worked in the past. That's why you trust it so people start placing larger orders and then BANG, they refuse to send your PAID ORDER and even it's all true that I left here without a job, without results in the gym of their so called 'gear' so not only my professional life is fuck also my hobby is impacted and you read it I lost not only my gains but also my money.

What's positive?

Their company review is indeed still very attractive even if I'm not the only one who recently got a negative review (check also the last few post under their customer service link on the review part of alphamuscle.is)

They may be legit in the past but everything is said from my side. oh, btw my bench is still at 130kg after 11 months of consistent training but my pics show a chest that is even smaller is size then Jeff Caveliere from ATHLEAN X
So, unless you like to stay natty just natty just stay away from alphamuscle.is as they recently start scamming and sell just oil with little to no gear

Can someone give me permission to place a real and genuine company review of alphamuscle.is?:)

Schizophrenic

** EDIT **
The order is received today so I'm not badly ripped of like I said in the message above.
For now the products look real but I still have samples from previous order and the testosterone cyp had the same very pale yellow color then primobolan (both Beijing pharma but they don't produce it)

Short: previous order was very likely fake and even got the same strenght and no libido just like someone who is natural so it doesn't make sense to inject that but did report it a bit late to alphamuscle

However, the latest order looks amazing and real (see picture).
But.. a closer look..

The authentification code on multipharm.org is in this case (tbol):

&222XP

Result:

"The entered authentication code is invalid."

Source:
multipharm.org --> multipharm.org/check.php

Conclusion: fake or worst case just oil and placebo tablets.

Attachments

• IMG_0869(1).jpeg
    IMG_0869(1).jpeg
    529 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0870(2)(1).jpg
    IMG_0870(2)(1).jpg
    431.1 KB · Views: 1