Anabolic Androgenic Ratios

thepopwar

I am researching the anabolic:androgenic ratios of different steroids and came upon the following website: 

http://www.wumeitech.com/anabolic-ratio-and-androgenic-ratio-chart-and-major-aas-steroids-profile/

My understanding is that anabolic effects are mainly an increase in strength, muscle size, and increased muscle recovery, among others while Androgenic effects are those that affect the development of masculine characteristics (and would also be the cause for virilization in women and the unwanted side effects associated with AAS use). 

The website shows a chart that lists the anabolic and androgenic ratios; however, the chart looks reversed--anabolic and androgenic titles should be swapped. 

My question: Am I wrong? Using Anavar as an example: I have read that Anavar has an androgenic ratio of 24 (the chart shows anabolic of 24) and an anabolic ratio of 300-600 (which the chart shows as androgenic). Using the chart's information, this would mean that Anavar would not be a very mild AAS with fewer side effects and would actually have a lot of side effects! Everything I have read regarding Anavar would lead me to believe that the chart is incorrect and needs to swap the Anabolic and Androgenic titles. 

SemperFi

You are absolutely correct. The chart in the link provided is backwards.

A steroids anabolic/androgenic ratio might be helpful initially but are useless beyond that. The ratio is not a good indicator of actual human interaction. If they could be relied upon you would see me sucking down a cycle of Trestolone kicked with halo and a splash of cheque drops for good measure on a regular basis. ;)

SEMPER FI

thepopwar

Thank you! That makes sense because Anavar and Winstrol have similar AA ratios but Winstrol is much stronger in its effects. I'm not sure your liver would be too pleased with that combo! 

S

supps

Why Dolf? Is that was Mike Tyson took before his fight with Holyfield? Haha 

SemperFi

Tyson failed to bite the ear off but his ex-wife Robin had no problem talking the ear off of everyone she encountered! It had to be the side effects of cheque drops because no person in history could talk that much without the use of performance enhancing drugs! ;)

SEMPER FI