Anadrol

otfjoey300

Anadrol is a great oral but has to be taken with great care! It should always be taken with food and/or with omega-3s to protect with stomach and organs. Used a lot pre-contest. In fact, all orals should be taken with omega-3's. No issues with orals after 20 years in this game but took the necessary precautions along the way. Omega 3 is a great friend when blasting, especially, if taking orals. I up my omega-3's to 9 per cycle to protect and lube, if you will my insides (organs). If you've never taken omega-3's with orals or around 9 or so during a cycle, you are in for a pleasant surprise. Off course, taking your liver pills - liv-52 my favorite (11 million or billion pills sold every year can remember if it's million or billion), NAC, etc
I personally just take a big swig of liquid fish oils in the morning myself; but I can see why it’s important. Totally changed how I felt almost over night when I got a good fish oil supplement

EMachine

@EMachine ; have you ever ran injectable adrol?
I prefer the oral version, although I can see why u would want to give the injectable version a try. The absorption rate is probably the biggest difference between the two versions. I don’t like pinning everyday anymore, over the years, I’ve developed scar tissue…however, gains are also great with the injectable version. Some would argue that better gains can be achieved using the injectable version. It’s really a matter of preference. How experienced are u using the oral version? How many cycles have u done using the oral version? How about gains vs sides (if any) ?

EMachine

Look at the EPA/DHA content: do your best to find one in the thousands
I personally like and use the Dave Palumbo omegalize. It’s a high quality product and it also contains Evening Primrose Oil (omega-6) at 1,300 mg (if I’m not mistaken). There’s 180 softgels per bottle…and it’s around $30 +. But, there are many companies offering quality omega-3 products. This is just my personal choice after trying multiple companies. Not associated in any way with Dave Palumbo.

otfjoey300

I prefer the oral version, although I can see why u would want to give the injectable version a try. The absorption rate is probably the biggest difference between the two versions. I don’t like pinning everyday anymore, over the years, I’ve developed scar tissue…however, gains are also great with the injectable version. Some would argue that better gains can be achieved using the injectable version. It’s really a matter of preference. How experienced are u using the oral version? How many cycles have u done using the oral version? How about gains vs sides (if any) ?
I have run anadrol many times during a few different cycles. I usually drop it after week 3 because of how it makes me feel. But I do love it. I find I gain more weight from dbol than anadrol, but I get more strength and aggression from dbol. Appetite suppression, high BP and lethargy by around day 20 that’s at 50-100 mg per day. Last time I ran it I only dosed 50 mg an hour pre workout ; found it didn’t kill my appetite that way

EMachine

I have run anadrol many times during a few different cycles. I usually drop it after week 3 because of how it makes me feel. But I do love it. I find I gain more weight from dbol than anadrol, but I get more strength and aggression from dbol. Appetite suppression, high BP and lethargy by around day 20 that’s at 50-100 mg per day. Last time I ran it I only dosed 50 mg an hour pre workout ; found it didn’t kill my appetite that way
I agree Joey! I generally didn’t go past 3-4 weeks for the same reasons. I use it pre-workout 45-60 minutes before hitting the gym…and pre-contest. These days, my oral protocols are different than when I was younger, and competing, for safety/health reasons.

I always give my body a 1 day rest from everything per week. And like to run anadrol with anavar, or dbol with anavar…winny, etc opposite days…I avoid the usual sides this way, and the body always stays in a state of wonder or confusion…When it thinks it knows what I’m doing, I change the orals around (every 3-4 weeks). This is a method or strategy I’ve used for years and it helps me keep BP under control (which is always a big concern when cycling), and other sides, and my body responding, even at much lower dosages than I see being used.
For example, if I have a body part that is lagging or that needs improvement, I’ll use anadrol or dbol pre-workout that day…next day, for example, I’ll run anavar pre-workout. The body doesn’t get to adapt this way. I also never run anadrol in the evening (will explain why in a different post). Small little tweaks can be a game changer!

I don’t like the idea of running anadrol or even dbol for 6-8 weeks straight. U might be able to get away with it for a while, most do, but as you age, as I have, unfortunately, 😜, it will eventually catch up to u. I think by now Joey, U can tell that I put health first…in all my cycles…and advice. For example, I just saw a post of someone doing their first cycle and using test, winny, etc if I were advising that kid, I would recommend only test at 250 mg for 8 weeks to see how he responded to test…and proviron at 25-50 mg per day. (love proviron…real proviron (there’s a lot of fake proviron being sold). Every cycle should, in my humble opinion, include proviron.

My rule of thumb is: whatever you decide to do to create the most aesthetically pleasing body you want, don’t ever compromise ur sex drive or libido!!! What good does it do, if you look great but can’t perform? Never give up your manhood!!!
I have known several big muscle heads who lost their hot girlfriends to guys who didn’t even worked out because they couldn’t perform…

Every cycle should be designed with that in mind…women love muscles (well, most women at least), but they also love someone who can deliver the goods!!!
Sorry, I went a little off topic…LOL. We went from injectable anadrol to hot chicks and dudes who can’t perform because of poor choices on the compounds they used.

EMachine

I agree Joey! I generally didn’t go past 3-4 weeks for the same reasons. I use it pre-workout 45-60 minutes before hitting the gym…and pre-contest. These days, my oral protocols are different than when I was younger, and competing, for safety/health reasons.

I always give my body a 1 day rest from everything per week. And like to run anadrol with anavar, or dbol with anavar…winny, etc opposite days…I avoid the usual sides this way, and the body always stays in a state of wonder or confusion…When it thinks it knows what I’m doing, I change the orals around (every 3-4 weeks). This is a method or strategy I’ve used for years and it helps me keep BP under control (which is always a big concern when cycling), and other sides, and my body responding, even at much lower dosages than I see being used.
For example, if I have a body part that is lagging or that needs improvement, I’ll use anadrol or dbol pre-workout that day…next day, for example, I’ll run anavar pre-workout. The body doesn’t get to adapt this way. I also never run anadrol in the evening (will explain why in a different post). Small little tweaks can be a game changer!

I don’t like the idea of running anadrol or even dbol for 6-8 weeks straight. U might be able to get away with it for a while, most do, but as you age, as I have, unfortunately, 😜, it will eventually catch up to u. I think by now Joey, U can tell that I put health first…in all my cycles…and advice. For example, I just saw a post of someone doing their first cycle and using test, winny, etc if I were advising that kid, I would recommend only test at 250 mg for 8 weeks to see how he responded to test…and proviron at 25-50 mg per day. (love proviron…real proviron (there’s a lot of fake proviron being sold). Every cycle should, in my humble opinion, include proviron.

My rule of thumb is: whatever you decide to do to create the most aesthetically pleasing body you want, don’t ever compromise ur sex drive or libido!!! What good does it do, if you look great but can’t perform? Never give up your manhood!!!
I have known several big muscle heads who lost their hot girlfriends to guys who didn’t even worked out because they couldn’t perform…

Every cycle should be designed with that in mind…women love muscles (well, most women at least), but they also love someone who can deliver the goods!!!
Sorry, I went a little off topic…LOL. We went from injectable anadrol to hot chicks and dudes who can’t perform because of poor choices on the compounds they used.
I forgot to mention that I always use test in all my cycles, and never use just orals…just in case someone reads my reply. Mostly test Cypionate (my favorite), but also like to change it up and use Propionate, especially, with primo and masteron prop (if my body fat is within a certain %, otherwise is not as effective).
The other oral I love, is primo pills!!! They are expensive, but they work great…if they are real. Using a wet oral and an opposite oral, combined with test and something else does wonders to the body…you literally, see your body change before your eyes…has to be done in a certain way, and your diet has to be on point!!!

Welderman

I wasn't gonna try it yet. I was doing arms yesterday and was doing reps of 6 at 140lbs with single arm. (Tricep extension machine) Just made me think if I can just bump 400 up off my chest and let my triceps takeover then I got this

BiggyBill

Went from 240 to 405 with 3 cycles and a shit ton of work
Do not attempt higher benching. Too fast progress. Your wrists may not be ready for the pressure.
have you seen horror videos with people breaking their arms during bench? Yeah, that’s too fast progress. Muscles are ready. Wrists, joints and ligaments might not

suppsforlife

Do not attempt higher benching. Too fast progress. Your wrists may not be ready for the pressure.
have you seen horror videos with people breaking their arms during bench? Yeah, that’s too fast progress. Muscles are ready. Wrists, joints and ligaments might not
heard about such a thing too

Welderman

I'm done. Focus for next year or so will be slimming down a little. Kinda like sleeping with the prom queen, just had to do it once. 😂