Anavar for one year cycle....

PeaceAndJoy

I heard it's completely safe to take 20 mg of Anavar every day for one year. Have any others done that?
I find taking a low dosage every day really helps my knee issues.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Thats a 10/10 bad idea. Don't do that.

You'll suppress your testosterone, get low estrogen etcetera. If a guy takes  any kind of steroid he needs to pin test to compensate for the body mistaking the drug for testosterone and ceasing natural production to a degree, or entirely.

There's toxicity too, just don't do it.

Testosterone and nandrolone (deca) will fix knee and a load of other stuff you didn't realise was fucked.

Welcome to the forum.

Crazy Eddie

I heard it's completely safe to take 20 mg of Anavar every day for one year. Have any others done that?
I find taking a low dosage every day really helps my knee issues.
First off… who, or where did you get this information from?
Because it’s inaccurate. Lee is correct.
It will suppress your testosterone, and you’ll have no test in your body and will be fucked. Pretty rapidly too.
Testosterone is the base/backbone of any cycle. YOU MUST RUN TESTOSTERONE. In order to run any other compound, any oral and or oil..
It’s like making chicken soup, without any chicken. And no broth lol. It’s not right and there is a reason why it’s done that way.
Also aside from shutting you down. I’d imagine your liver would be pretty ragged after running orals for a year.
All orals have to be processed by your liver in order for the magic to happen. It’s best to be as kind to your liver as possible. It’s responsible for a lot of things that go on inside your body.

So what’s going on with your knee? And from the way you made it sound you’re already taking Var. So how long have you been taking it?

unclem

very, very bad idea, do a light cycle of 4 weeks with some test if your more then a year into lifting. thats just crazy information brother. if not a yr into it do a 8 week cycle of test cyp or test enanthate. how old are you?

PeaceAndJoy

very, very bad idea, do a light cycle of 4 weeks with some test if your more then a year into lifting. thats just crazy information brother. if not a yr into it do a 8 week cycle of test cyp or test enanthate. how old are you?

I'm 48 years old. I've cycled on and off of Var for a year, eight weeks at a time. I wanted to try taking it for an entire year, but with all the replies I've gotten, I won't do that. I'm on 50 ml of test daily, but I'm thinking of lowering it to 30 ml. I've not done any other gear besides test and var.

PeaceAndJoy

Correction. I pin every day with 100 ml of test, so I guess that's 700 ml of test a week. I'm going to cut it back to 60 ml daily, so that will be 420 ml of test weekly.

Gainz.

Correction. I pin every day with 100 ml of test, so I guess that's 700 ml of test a week. I'm going to cut it back to 60 ml daily, so that will be 420 ml of test weekly.

What..?
700ml... Or 700mg?

If you are injecting 700ml of test...
And even if you mean 700mg... You're way too inexperienced to be running such a high dose.

PeaceAndJoy

What..?
700ml... Or 700mg?

If you are injecting 700ml of test...
And even if you mean 700mg... You're way too inexperienced to be running such a high dose.
I've been injecting 700mg for over a year, but I've decided to lower it to 420mg weekly, which should be ok.
How much are you injecting weekly?

Gainz.

I've been injecting 700mg for over a year, but I've decided to lower it to 420mg weekly, which should be ok.
How much are you injecting weekly?

Brother... Where are you getting this information from?
700mg a week for over a year?
When's the last time you had blood work done?
This is why we blast and cruise.
I run 125mg a week as my trt dose. Then when I blast (twice a year for 16 weeks a rip) I'll jump my test up to 650mg.

Running test for so high for so long... Not only is it wasteful but dangerous. You can only fill up your receptors so much before you're just wasting gear. Plus having your test over 1100ng/dl for that long can cause serious cholesterol and prostate issues.
Hence why we blast and cruise.
Cruise between 800-1100ng/dl and then blast as high as we can without nasty sides for a short while.

Running gear that high for that long... Bro... Not healthy. The amount of bad information out there is insane!!!

Have you even had blood work done? And when's the last time you did?
What were your numbers like?

Who told you to start with such a high dose and to run it so long?

I'm sorry if I'm coming off like a dick... I'm just baffled by how bad the advice you received is!
I've been on gear for 2 years... In a few months I'll start my 4th cycle... And I still haven't ran as high as 700mg per week!!

You've been running a decent blast for over a year... That's just fuckin nuts.

How much muscle have you put on... Do you have before and after pictures?

I recommend getting blood work done... ASAP and dropping your dose to 100-150mg a week for the next 20 weeks. Get blood work again and go from there.

As said before if you are having knee problems, a low dose of deca will help. Not extremely toxic orals.

PeaceAndJoy

Brother... Where are you getting this information from?
700mg a week for over a year?
When's the last time you had blood work done?
This is why we blast and cruise.
I run 125mg a week as my trt dose. Then when I blast (twice a year for 16 weeks a rip) I'll jump my test up to 650mg.

Running test for so high for so long... Not only is it wasteful but dangerous. You can only fill up your receptors so much before you're just wasting gear. Plus having your test over 1100ng/dl for that long can cause serious cholesterol and prostate issues.
Hence why we blast and cruise.
Cruise between 800-1100ng/dl and then blast as high as we can without nasty sides for a short while.

Running gear that high for that long... Bro... Not healthy. The amount of bad information out there is insane!!!

Have you even had blood work done? And when's the last time you did?
What were your numbers like?

Who told you to start with such a high dose and to run it so long?

I'm sorry if I'm coming off like a dick... I'm just baffled by how bad the advice you received is!
I've been on gear for 2 years... In a few months I'll start my 4th cycle... And I still haven't ran as high as 700mg per week!!

You've been running a decent blast for over a year... That's just fuckin nuts.

How much muscle have you put on... Do you have before and after pictures?

I recommend getting blood work done... ASAP and dropping your dose to 100-150mg a week for the next 20 weeks. Get blood work again and go from there.

As said before if you are having knee problems, a low dose of deca will help. Not extremely toxic orals.
The YouTube guy told me that I could run 750mg for two years to get the maximum gains. In the last 1.5 years, I've put on a solid ten pounds of muscle.
I've decided to cut the Test back so that I'll have better erections. I can still get hard but I like my cock to be like a steel pipe and stand at attention. So, I'm hoping less test will make that happen again. I'm also taking Arimidex 1/2 a pill three times a week.
I get blood work done every three months, and most recently, it was checked last week. It's all normal. My AST and ALT are high but they've always been high for years. I work out and lift weights six days a week, so they are high.

I've never taken Deca. How much would you suggest I start with and take daily?

Crazy Eddie

If you’re having dick problems now. I wouldn’t even touch nandrolone, until you get that figured out. Because I promise, deca WILL fuck that up even worse.

Gainz.

The YouTube guy told me that I could run 750mg for two years to get the maximum gains. In the last 1.5 years, I've put on a solid ten pounds of muscle.
I've decided to cut the Test back so that I'll have better erections. I can still get hard but I like my cock to be like a steel pipe and stand at attention. So, I'm hoping less test will make that happen again. I'm also taking Arimidex 1/2 a pill three times a week.
I get blood work done every three months, and most recently, it was checked last week. It's all normal. My AST and ALT are high but they've always been high for years. I work out and lift weights six days a week, so they are high.

You've only put on 10lbs of muscle in a year? Running at 700mg?

Something is seriously wrong.
I put on 60lbs in 3 years.... Most people put 10lbs of muscle every 3-4 months on gear.
You've been spending hundreds of dollars for half a pound a month in Gainz...

Brother... What?
And who ever you're watching... Is a fuckin retard.
You're lucky you don't have serious BP and cholesterol is issues...

unclem

I'm 48 years old. I've cycled on and off of Var for a year, eight weeks at a time. I wanted to try taking it for an entire year, but with all the replies I've gotten, I won't do that. I'm on 50 ml of test daily, but I'm thinking of lowering it to 30 ml. I've not done any other gear besides test and var.
i think u mean 50mg not 50mls, if you want good quality muscle just do 500mg divided into 2 shot one on monday and one on thursday for 8-12 weeks since youve done test before brother and then get on a low dose of trt then do a blast after a few months. my balls dont work anymore even with the best pct or trt there only rasins because i used to much gear over long periods of time. so be careful with the var and just watch out how much gear your using brother. blast and criuse ect. as you get more expierience, add anadrol or dbol or another oral but be careful on how long you run these compounds there toxic to your organs including your nut sack.

suppsforlife

who told you to take it daily? lol, the youtube guy? please stop listening to him and do this instead
I'm also taking Arimidex 1/2 a pill three times a week.
why you run half a pill three times a week?

Gainz.

why you run half a pill three times a week?
Why is he doing any of what he's doing?

I can't get over 700mg a week for over a year and only 10lbs of muscle.
What a waste of time and money.... Mostly money.
Really questioning if the gear is even real.
If I don't put on 10lbs every blast I'm pissed 😂🤣.

And what cunt is telling people to start at and run 700mg a week for a year?