AnaVar source

Female Gainer

Would like to try AnaVar and it will be the first time I've used any steroid. Can anyone recommend a good source / lab to use from personal experience?  Or, best research web sites etc?  Would love to hear from women as well.  

D

dolfanshan

Hello and welcome to MG female gainer! We can't recommend sources in open forum. Look at the review pages for the sources. They will give you a good idea of who you should order from... once again welcome its a pleasure to have you in our community.

D

dolfanshan

Its all good my friend...any other questions don't hesitate :)

H

Hivoltrainer

hi Ms. Lady. My wife is LadyHiVol. Shes got several years of ASS and comp experience. I've been trying to get her to join here. She just has some obligations on A couple other forums to finish up then she'll be over here with me. ill get her to make an account at least. I'll send you a FR then she will to. You came to the right place. MG will be the go to info source eventually For those seeking wisdom past that of "the big dude" at the gym. If you don't mind my asking, what's your goal. What do you hope the Var will help you achieve?  Have you used AAS before?  What's your current stats? Weight, hight, age? I know you just ask for a Var source. Lol. But maybe me or someone else has a tip or some info that will enable you to leave this site so much more than a place to get your product. A better way to apply it. Hope to talk with you again.